Another Day

Please Look After Me

 

Hyunsik's POV:

As I walk downstairs to make Ilhoon breakfast the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Can we please talk to our Ilhoon at least."

It was Ilhoon's parents.

"No!" I say and I aggressively hang up the phone.

"Hyunsik, who was that?" Ilhoon asks. He is standing at the top of the stairs. 

I know Ilhoon won't believe me if I tell him it was Kikwang but he is the only one up this early.

"Kikwang..." I unconfidently say. He just nods and walks to the kitchen.

 

No one's POV:

Hyunsik makes breakfast and Ilhoon looking like he was over thinking something.

They sit across from each other at the table with just a yellow daisy in a glass vase between them.

Ilhoon opens his mouth to say something but the phone rings again. Ilhoon jolts out of his chair and runs to the phone.

"Hello?" Ilhoon says.

"....Ilhoon? I that you?" 

"M-mom?" Ilhoon's eyes got wide.

Hyunsik runs over to him but he was too late. Ilhoon already hung up.

"Ilhoon I can explain.."

Ilhoon has tears falling down from his face,

"THEN EXPLAIN HYUNSIK! EXPLAIN WHY YOU KEPT ME AWAY FROM MY MOM AND DAD THAT I THOUGHT WERE DEAD!! EXPLAIN WHY YOU WON'T LET ME SEE THEM! ....please" Ilhoon was hurt. He couldn't believe his own best friend kept such a big secret from him.

"I-..........." Hyunsik couldn't say anything. It was as if his tongue was cut. Nothing was coming out.

"Tell me!!" Ilhoon's eyes were red from all of the tears and he was angry...angry at Hyunsik.

"I don't want you to leave me! I can't let you go because........BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!" Hyunsik felt frustrated and his mind was all over the place. The only thing he thought was that he just confessed to Ilhoon.

"I'm sorry." Hyunsik continued.

"You know Hyunsik, I did too, but right now, I hate you!" Ilhoon screams and runs out of the house.

"Ilhoon wait!" Hyunsik screams. He knows he should've went after him but his mind is telling him to let him go and calm down.

"He hates me...", was the only thing Hyunsik said afterwards. 

 

Ilhoon's POV:

I just kept running. Tears were falling off my face as i did. My tears were getting mixed with the rain and my heart felt like the storm.

I ended up at a park that was close to Hyunsik's cafe.

Psh, Hyunsik. I can't stand him right now. 

"Yah, cry baby!" A familiar voice yelled. I looked up to see who it was. My eyes were covered in tears but i recognized him as one of my classmates.

"Leave me alone." I said to him.

"Why? Did Hyunsik get tired of you?"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" I don't want to deal with this guy right now.

"Don't ing scream at me you little !!" He yells. 

Before I knew it he pushed me to the ground and started beating me up.

 

Hyunsik's POV:

I begin to panic. 

I run out of the door. Searching for Ilhoon, but no luck.

I head towards my cafe thinking be might have went there. I was about to turn a corner when I spotted two characters.

I run as fast I can towards the people. The storm was getting worse and it was raining more each second.

I finally can identify who it was and my eyes go wide. Ilhoon was being beaten by some person.

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" I scream and I grab the unknown person by the collar and punch him straight in the face.

As soon as I hit him I couldn't stop. I was kicking, punching, and I even broke his arm.

I finally got tired and looked at Ilhoon. His face was all bloody and I'm sure he was unconcious. 

I pick him up bridal style and carry him down a road that I haven't been down in a while. I kept walking and sobbing. I knew exactly were to go. 

I walked for about 15 minutes until I reached a house that I haven't seen in a long time. I hesitantly knocked on the door. By this time I felt like I was going to pass out but I had to be strong.

"Hyunsik?" Ilhoon's mom answered the door. "What happened?"

"I-I'm sorry. I couldn't protect him. I failed." I say.

"Hyunsik what are you saying?" She questions.

"He'll be happier without me anyways." I continued as I remember him telling me that he hated me.

I give Ilhoon to his mom and I walk away.

"It's for the best Ilhoon." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to my fluffy writing? Guess what? It died when I read a fanfic yesterday that Heechul got shot in. Plus I had to do something with the whole parents situation. too soon?

Please Comment & Subscribe <3