Darkness

Please Look After Me
Ilhoon's POV
 
It was dark, the only thing i could see was a small beam of light coming from the side of a cracked piece of the wall. I felt so confused and my head hurt. I just want Hyunsik to come and save me. I don't like being hurt everytime our life becomes peaceful. I am done with all of this!
 
"Hyunsik!!!!" I scream. I really need him right now.
 
I hear foot steps coming toward me. 
 
"Who are you?" I ask with a steady voice.
 
"You should know me by now Ilhoon." It was Tiffany for sure.
 
"Where am I?"
 
She laughs at me.
 
"Take a guess." She says in a lower tone.
 
"I don't know."
 
She contontinues to laugh as she walks away.
 
"I expected you to know where you are since you lived here before."
 
No, it can't be.... 
 
"Still don't know Ilhoon?"
 
"How about your old house. The house you and Hyunsik use to play all day in. I thought it was a nice place for you to be left to die in."
 
Left..to...Die?
 
"NO! I won't die. Hyunsik will be here and he will kill you."
 
"Hyunsik won't do silly boy. He never cared about you. He is the reason why you have gone through all of your problems. Hyunsik is going to be the reason why you die. He just pretends to play hero to make you think he cares about you."
 
"No! You're wrong!"
 
"No. I am exactly right." She says and walks out. Leaving me alone in darkness.
 
 
Hyunsik's POV:
 
I make it to the school and as soon as I walk in the school I find Ilhoon's backpack by the entrance. His books are close by and the lunch I made him. I pick up all of his belongings and I find another note made with the same paper the letter was in. 
 
"So you finally made it. Ha! Too bad he isn't here!! In order for you to save him you have to figure out where I hid him. How about we play a game? If you can find Ilhoon in an hour I won't personally kill him, and I will give him back. But if you don't make it here in an hour he will die and I WILL make sure the rest of your life you will have to live with knowing that you killed your little boyfriend." Let the games begin. Here's a hint: Look at the picture that has been put on the driver's side of your car. Oh and one more thing. If you call the police I will instantly shoot Ilhoon in the head as soon as I hear sirens."
 
I run over to my car, put Ilhoon's things in the backseat and look at the driver's side of the car. There was indeed a picture on there. It was of me and Ilhoon when we were little.
 
"How is this going to help me?!" I am so frustrated right now. I don't understand. Then I look at the scenery behind us. It was of Ilhoon's old house.
I rush into my car and speed off to Ilhoon's old house. The more I think about going there the more I feel like crying. I can still remember what happened there like it was yesterday.
 
*yet another flashback*
News guy: Breaking News! A house was broken into and lit on fire by what authorities claim to be two short slim figured men. They were there and gone just before the owners of this home arrived. The house is still in flames as the fire department tries to put out this horrible fire. Further news will be given later.
*end of flashback*
 
I was watching Ilhoon's house burn down on my televison and I didn't quite understand why someone would do such a thing.
 
Then it hit me.
 
Tiffany did it. She and that girl that came into the cafe burned Ilhoon's house. 
 
"Ilhoon, don't worry. I won't let her kill you."
 
I go faster down the road.
 
"Tiffany, you went to far this time."
 
 
--
Ilhoon's POV:
 
Still sitting in the dark staring at the only light in the room, I can't help but think about what Tiffany told me. "He never cared about you. He is the reason why you have gone through all of your problems. " Is that actually true? Hyunsik can't possibly be why I am always caught up in messes like this... 
 
The bullying
 
My parents
 
Second bullying/almost
 
My mental freak out that lasted a month
 
Tiffany wanting to kill me
 
 
Oh my god...I- I can't believe this. It's true.... Hyunsik...he did this....he-
 
"Figure it out now Ilhoon?" Tiffany walks back into the room.
 
"W-Why would he do this to me?" I say in a rather quite tone.
 
"Because Hyunsik shares his problems with person closes to him..you." 
 
"But Kikwang is his cousin and he doesn't seem to be in trouble all the time."
 
"Have you ever noticed how tired he looks everyday? He practically works and runs the entire cafe so Hyunsik can play hero with you. "
 
She's right.
 
"Plus you wouldn't know since you never  been to his house, but Dongwoon is the person that lives with him and he rarely gets to see Kikwang. I don't know their relationship, but if they were like you and Hyunsik then guess what?"
 
"He would be able to see his boyfriend because of Hyunsik." I answer back.
 
"Exactly."
 
All of this really hurts inside. I really thought Hyunsik loved me, but I am just a teenager that just gets emotions mixed up with reality.
 
"Hyunsik will probably be here soon. You can end it here if you want." Tiffany says as she pulls out a gun.
 
No way.
 
"I will not kill myself."
 
"No, I mean. You can get rid of the problem yourself."
 
To kill Hyunsik.
 
"It will make your life less hectic and you won't have to deal with another problem again... and neither will Kikwang."
 
"How does that work out?" I ask. Not fully convinced.
 
"If Hyunsik gets taken out of the picture then Kikwang will own the cafe. He can hire more people or he can sell it. The cafe is super popular to he could live off the the profit of the cafe, once it's sold. Plus no one will bother you ever again."
 
Seems like she has it all figured out. 
 
"Fine. I'll do it." Tiffany hands me the gun.
 
"Follow me." 
 
I follow her into a more brighter room where there were lights and a table that was burned in a fire. My fingers go across the table and with just one touch I remember when Hyunsik and I use to eat lunch at this table every afternoon. 
 
It's all going to end. My last memory with Hyunsik.....
 
No. It won't be. I can't do it. Hyunsik means too much to me. 
 
"He's here." Tiffany tells me. 
 
Eventhough I don't want to kill Hyunsik, I take the gun anyways.
 
 
 
 
 
The door bursts open with a very pissed off Hyunsik.
 
"Ilhoon! Are you okay?!"
 
"Does he look hurt to you Hyunsik? I think it's about time you realize that your little game is over."
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Tell him Ilhoon."
 
But it's a lie.
 
"Y-you are the cause of everything. You are the reason why I am here." I lied.
 
"See Hyunsik? Ilhoon is against you now. He doesn't love you anymore."
 
No. She's lying. I still love you.
 
"So to get rid of everything you done to him. We are going to have to get rid of you, right Ilhoon?"
 
"R-right." I point the gun at Hyunsik.
 
"ILHOON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
 
"I can't do this anymore." I say and the gun.
 
"No! What ever I did I'm sorry!! I love you! I really do!"
 
"Liar! You never loved Ilhoon!" Tiffany screams.
 
"Shoot him Ilhoon!" 
 
"No.." I quitly say.
 
"What?" Tiffany asks.
 
I point the gun at her.
 
"Ilhoon what are you doing? This wasn't the plan remember? Hyunsik hates you!"
 
"No!" I scream, close my eyes and pull the trigger.
 
Tiffany screams in pain and then she goes silent.
 
I open my eyes to see the damage. The side of her stomache is red and she is on the ground. Then she starts laughing hysterically.
 
"Nice shot." She says and reaches for her back pocket. Tiffany pulls out a knife.
 
"If you won't kill Hyunsik then I will." She gets up and starts running after Hyunsik.
 
"Hyunsik no!!!" 
 
Then another gunshot was heard, but it wasn't the gun that I had.
 
Hyunsik was still alive but Tiffany....wasn't.
 
I look up and see Kikwang.
 
"You've always been a crazy ." Kikwang says with a gun in his hand.
 
"Kikwang!!! How did you get here?"
 
"I always look out for Hyunsik. As soon as I saw what was in that envelope I knew where to go."
 
"You saved our lives..."Hyunsik said. still not fully processing what just happened.
 
"You're welcome." Kikwang says and smiles.
 
 
 
 
 
Soon after the police showed up I told them what happened and Kikwang told the police about Tiffany's friend and everything become calm. Almost like part of our lives have just been brought closer.
 
"It's all over Ilhoon." Hyunsik tells me and hugs me tightly. I gladly return the hug. 
"Finally. Hopefully it's for good." I say.
 
"Oh it will be."Kikwang says walking towards us.
 
"What do you mean?" Hyunsik asks.
 
"My boyfriend Dongwoon is a public defender and works for the police deparment. He will make sure you guys stay safe."'
 
So it is his boyfriend.
 
"Thank you Kikwang." I say to Kikwang and I look at Hyunsik. I whisper in his ear.
 
"Give him a vacation. He deserves it."
 
Hyunsik smiles. "Kikwang, since you do everything for me, I will give you a month's worth of paid vacation."
 
Kikwang's eyes go wide.
 
"Really?!"
 
Hyunsik nods and just then Kikwang hugs Hyunsik tightly.
 
"Thank you cousin."
 
 
"No. Thank you."
 
-
We make it home safely. The atmosphere seems rather.....calming.
I checked the clock to only sigh at the amount of time we wasted...again.
 
"What a day." I say, throwing myself on the couch.
 
"It's not over yet." Hyunsik says slowly walking towards me.
 
"What do you mean?" I smirk at the elder infront of me.
 
"You didn't open the lunch I made you." That totally isn't what I had thought.
 
"...Hyunsik....do you realize it's like 11:30 at night?" 
 
"Just open it he says and point to all of the stuff I dropped at school."
 
I sigh and walk over to the lunch bag, and open it. There was a peanut butter jelly sandwich and a piece of paper. I leave the sandwich and take the paper to read it.
So you finally get to have a normal lunch? ^^ 
Well I hope not because I want this lunch to be extra special. So I will write you a message....
Ilhoon, ever since the day we met I knew I wanted to be around you forever. You gave off a rather comforting impression and I never wanted to leave you. 
When ever we are apart I cannot stop thinking about you and what you could be doing. 
Just remember that I will always love you and I hope you have a great lunch.
   Love, Hyunsik
 
Tears started falling from my eyes. 
 
"Hyunsik, I don't even know what to say."
 
"You don't have to say anything. Your tears are your words." He says as he wipes them away.
 
I hug him tightly.
 
"I love you so much Hyunsik. I am so sorry about earlier today. Tiffany was confusing me with lies and I didn't know what to do an-"
 
Hyunsik kisses me softly.
 
"Don't worry about it Ilhoonie. I will always forgive you."
 
Ilhoonie... I missed that nickname. 
 
Still hugging him tightly, I rest my head on his shoulder and smile.
 
"Hyunsik can we stay like this forever?"
 
"Well what about sleeping?"
 
"No, I mean us in general, can we stay together forever?" He is so cute.
 
"Of course."
 
His words comfort me. 
 
"Good." I say and let go of him.
 
"Shall we go to sleep?" I continue.
 
"Lead the way my beautiful Ihoonie."
 
And just like that we sleep our last worry away.
 
 
---------------------------
Boom!!!! How about this chapter?! Was it goooooood? Huh? It took me a while to write it the way I wanted but I got it!! YAY!! I was going to update yesterday but my internet wouldn't work when I was trying to update it. >.< 
Also this story is ending soon... maybe the next chapter or so.... Then i will make oneshots and you guise can judge me and my poor writing skills. :P
HYUNSIK STOLE ILHOON'S LIPS! HE ADMITTED IT!! 
 
Comment please!