Not So Ordinary

Please Look After Me

Author's Note: Oh my god! I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating!!!! Holy crap. I am so far behind in school right now I think I might cry. Please forgive me!!. I made an outline of this chapter during...World Geography....I really have nothing better to do...even though I need to finish absent work and take a map test on Russia. Anyways. Enjoy the new Chappie!!

 

----------

No one's POV

Ilhoon finally gets back to school today and nothing has changed. In fact his school life has just got worse. No matter where he goes, someone has to either punch him or push him in a wall or to the ground. Sometimes Ilhoon would get lucky and they would call him names like "Hyunsik's pet" or "Hyunsik's ."

And just when his luck couldn't get any worse, it does. The same guy that beat Ihoon up that one day was walking down the same hallway as Ilhoon. Ilhoon tries to look a different way, hoping that jerk doesn't see him but it was too late. He grabs Ilhoon's arm and throws Ilhoon against the lockers.

"Long time no see." He whispered in Ilhoon's ear. 

"Go away Ren"

"You know Ilhoon, you should act this brave more often. I kinda like it." 

Ren now started his wrap his arms around Ilhoon.

"Wanna have fun?"

"Stay away from me!" Ilhoon screamed as he some how got away from Ren and ran down the hall as fast as he could.

Of course no one was no longer in the hallway to help him. Even if people were in the hallway, no one would help Ilhoon anyways.

-

Ilhoon's POV

I ran down to the only place that actually had a working lock on the door, the nurse's office. I open and quicky shut/ lock the door. I lean against the door, attempting to catch my breath.

I pull out my phone and dial Hyunsik's number.

"Hello?"

"Hyunsik! Help me! Get me out of here! He almost me!! Everyone in my school bullied me! Please do something!" I was in panic mode. My hands were shaking so badly.

"Okay, Ilhoon calm down. I'll take care of it."

I had nothing else to do but sit there and wait. The nurse wasn't here so I could just hide in here until something happens.

--

Hyunsik's POV

That's it! I've had it with these annoying brats! If they want to see some me and Ilhoon action then they can have it! I won't let my Ilhoonie suffer ANYMORE. Anyone who gets in my way will be sorry.

"Hyunsik, going to save Ilhoon again?" Kikwang asks.

"Yes, but this time it's going to be different."

"Good luck."

I get in my car and drive off to Ilhoon's school.

(Few minutes later)

I show up at Ilhoon's ridiculous school. I instantly walk to the court yard infront of the school. This time I can prepared.

"WHO EVER BULLIES ILHOON THAN COME TO THE COURT YARD NOW!!!!" I yell as loud as I can.

Thankfully I didn't have to be any louder, I see a huge crowd of people walk to the front.

"OKAY LISTEN ES, I WILL NOT DEAL WITH SUCH BULL ANY LONGER!! ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS ME OFF?!! BECAUSE IT SURE DOES LOOK LIKE IT AND IT DAMN WELL WORKED. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HIM? A CONFESSION? IF SO LET ME DO THE HONORS...

ILHOON PLEASE JOIN US, AND DON'T WORRY. REN IS ALREADY HERE.

--

Ilhoon's POV

Hyunsik, what the actual are you doing? I am not going to confess my love for you to the entire school.

I walk out to the front to see a croud of bullies and glares piercing through my heart. 

I shyly walk over to Hyunsik who looks beyond pissed.

--

Hyunsik's POV

"Okay es. This is what you've been waiting for."

I face Ilhoon and stare directly into his eyes.

"I love you." I say to him and a little loud for everyone else to hear.

"I love you more than I love myself and my cafe combined. I love you more than the second most precious thing in the world." I see that he looked at me weird when I said second most precious.

"Ilhoon, I can't love you more than the most precious thing in the world because the most precious thing in the world,,,is you."

"Hyunsik..."

And right then, I kissed him passionately.

"And just so you know. He is NOT my pet or my or what ever the you call him. Ilhoon IS my boyfriend, and if anyone ever bullies him ever again I will personally make sure your life become a living hell. Now if you excuse me, my boyfriend and I have things to take care of that don't involve any of you."

I grab Ilhoon's hand and we walk back to my car and drive off. We head back to the cafe.

"Back!"

"How'd it go?" Kikwang was just finishing up a cake a bride was going to pick up any second.

"Well I think I just scared the poo out of Ilhoon's class, but I feel like it was a success."

I look at Ilhoon, who still doesn't seem like his brain processed everything that happend in the past 15 minutes.

--

Ilhoon's POV

I was trying to do my homeork but i felt so flustered. I don't know what to do.

I was about to get up but I see Kikwang sit infront of me.

"Ilhoon, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure?"

"Do you love him?"

What kind of freaking question is that?! Why is he asking me now?

"Ilhoon, do you love Hyunsik?"

He asks me again. Oh my god, I swear my red face could just answer for me.

"Yes."

"Good, now that I know your true feelings for him I can tell you this story. Both of you were really little and it was the last day of summer. You and Hyunsik usually go to the park to play but this time Hyunsik couldn't go. He had to be taken away from his parents that day because his parents were caught by the police overdosed on drugs. Hyunsik was then taken far away from you, but your mom took  a picture of the two of you before he left."

"Now this next part you cannot tell Hyunsik that I told you."

I nod.

"When Hyunsik was around 15 years old he tried to commit suicide. The people that were taking care of him got mad at Hyunsik one day and told him his parents abused him when he was little and never cared what he did, and that they didn't want him anymore either since the couple finally got a baby of their own. Hyunsik then took the problem and tried to solve it by trying to hang himself. Thankfully I was going to visit him that day and caught him in the act. 

"Why were you going to visit him that day?"

"Because that was also the day your parents faked their death and you needed a home. The next day you and Hyunsik lived together in a home bought by my parents. Of course back then you had maids that were pretty much your caregivers but when Hyunsik got older he felt the need to take care of you as best as he could."

"Why?"

"He didn't want you to almost fall in the same path he did."

"Ilhoon, what I'm trying to say is to always cherish the people you have around you and never let the people close to you go because once you do let them go, they probably won't come back."

"Well, look at the time. My break is over. I have to go back to work. See ya."

I remember that picture at my parents house of Hyunsik and I.

"So that's why it was still there." I said to myself.

I close my books, finally giving up doing homework.

Hyunsik walks towards me.

"Ready to go Ilhoon?"

"You bet."

----

Nobody's POV

Once they got home, they dropped their stuff on the floor and sat on the sofa. Ilhoon has the TV remote and was switching through some channels.

"Wanna watch an-" Ilhoon was cut off by Hyunsik's lips pressed against his.

Then Hyunsik whispers in Ilhoon's ear. "Don't let anyone ever bully you again."

"I can't do anything about it Hyunsik."

"Then I will have to protect you even more won't I?"

Ilhoon blushes at Hyunsik's remark.

"I think you already protected me enough. You basically threatened my entire school, kissed me, and called me your boyfriend."

"And I don't regret a single thing." Hyunsik says and gets off the couch. He holds his hand out.

"Shall we?" Hyunsik asks.

Ilhoon looks at Hyunsik and thinks about what he means.

"Shall we what?"

Hyunsik smiles at Ilhoon's super red face.

"Go to sleep silly." Hyunsik grabs Ilhoon's hand and they head upstairs. 

Eventhough they are now dating they would usually go to their separate room, but Hyunsik did not want to let go of Ilhoon so he directs him to Hyunsik's own room. 

Hyunsik guides Ilhoon to his bed and they lay there. Hyunsik puts his arm around Ilhoon.

"Goodnight Ilhoonie."

"Night."