Chapter 9

My "Perfect" Life (HIATUS)

Meagan's POV

 

*RRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG*

"Uhggggg," I groaned, I slammed my hand on my alarm clock. I groggily got up and looked at the time 7:00 AM. I sighed, today is the day where I start high school...yippee..

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I came out and threw on my uniform. (N/A - Imagine the ones from the Sunny 10 CF. If you don't know what I'm talking about here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5uYcYKZvmM 

I went to the kitchen; expecting to be greeted with a happy Kris, but instead I was greeted with silence. I rasied a brow,

"That's strange," I mumbled to myself,"Kris usually wakes up before me..." I shrugged it off and decided to start making breakfast for the both of us. I decided to make pancakes; from scratch since we still got time. I grabbed everything; eggs, milk, flour, sugar, salt, and some butter. 

*Skip to 10 minutes ahead

I smiled in content I made 2 pancakes for each of us. I looked around with a confused expression. 

"Kris should be up by now..." I glanced at the clock it read 7:45, " guess I'll walk him up now." I went up to his room, and as quietly opened his door. I peeked inside to see Kris sprawled across the bed. I giggled at his awkard postion. I stepped inside the room and walked towards him. I smirked, "What's the fun in waking you up sweetly, when I can scare you awake." I made my way out of Kris' bedroom and into the kitchen. "This is gonna be fun," I smirked once more. 

 

Kris' POV

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH," I jolted awake upon hearing a piercing scream,"OPPA HELP!" My eyes widened, "Oh, !" I scrambled and grabbed what was on my night stand and dashed to the kitchen. 

"OK, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED," I looked around to see nothing but Meagan laughing her head off. I looked at her confused, until realization hit me. I narrowed my eyes at Meagan who seemed to have calmed down from her laughing fit but still letting out chuckles here and there.

"Yah, Lee Mei Feng, what the hell was that for," I glared down at her,"I thought there was a intruder attacking you or something." Meagan just giggled. 

"If you thought there was an intruder, then why did you bring your stuffed alpaca," Meagan forcefully held her laughter,"plus if and intruder were to attack me I could defend myself, I'm a black belt in martial arts." I didn't understand what Meagan was talking about until I looked down at my right hand to see that I did bring Ace with me. I looked away a bit embrassed.

"Well, I grabbed whatever was on my night stand, and it happened to be Ace." I said truthfully. 

"Whatever," Meagan said rolling her eyes,"but you should have seen your face! I should've had taken a picture and give it to your friends." I just rolled my eyes,"Just don't do that again."

"No promises dude," Meagan said,"But you should get ready it's 7:55 and school starts at 8:30" 

"Yah, just let me eat breakfast first," I mumbled, "straving." Meagan glanced at me; shocked?

"Umm... Oppa," Meagan called,"what happened to your face?" 

"What do yo-," my eyes widened; I forgot I didn't hid my bruises from yesterday's fight.

"Nothing just that my friend accidently elbowed me in the face yesterday," I said convincingly.

"That hard," Meagan said; honestly shocked.

"He was flailing his arms around, trying to escape my other friend's grasp, and he accidently hit me," I stated confidently.

"Ok," Meagan said uncertain,"but are you alright?"

I smiled at Meagan's concerned tone," I'm fine it's just a little bruise on my cheek."

"Those pancakes are really good, Meagan," Even though I was talking to Meagan, I manged to finish the pancakes quite quickly. 

"Thanks, but you should go get ready now we have about 5 minutes before we have to leave or else we'll be late," Meagan said rather seriously. I nodded in response and made my way to the bathroom. 

 

Meagan's POV

 

I took the plates and utensils and brought them over to the sink. I pondered for a bit, I think Kris is lying to me. It doesn't make sense, why would he comeback home at like 12 at night, especially when we have school tomorrow. What if...       My eyes widened, Kris can't be a gangster right? I shook my head, Nahhh, no way, but I'm going to keep a close eye on him...

I loud clap, broke my train of thought, "Alright, let's go," Kris announced while grabbing his bag. I decided to ignore my thoughts from before and to just get through the day. I have feeling it's going to be a long one. With that we finally exit our apartment and head to SM High...

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Here you guys go an update! :D I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I now it's kinda short but my cousins are here so yah, just wanted to squeeze in a chapter. Also, do you think I should use her as the new oc? Does she look 13, because to me she does! Tell me what you think, it will really help! I was debating and I'm still not sure...

3089091191_1_3_FfwFCMua_large.png

 

Anyways, BYE BYE! ^^

 

Here's D.O for you all! Isn't he just...perfect? <3

tumblr_mp268cj4A41sq2m0eo1_400.gif

 

(cr.to the owner)