Chapter 6

My "Perfect" Life (HIATUS)

Meagan's POV

When i woke up from my "nap" I looked around wondering where Kris was.

"Where's Kris..." I asked myself. I let my eyes wander across the room, until it landed on my IPod.

 

I went out for a little bit! Don't worry I'll be back soon, just had to meet someone. Call me if anything happens!

                                                                      - Kris Oppa :)

 

God, this is way I hate taking naps randomly during the day, you always miss something important! Well since Kris is gone, I guess I could go to the pool for a little bit and swim... nah. I'm too lazy to go look through my suitcase and find my swim suit. Oh! I'll just go down to the restaurant downstairs and eat. I quickly changed my clothes to what I was wearing earlier, grabbed my IPod, key, and headed out to the restaurant.

"WHAT," I cried out loud, luckily there wasn't really anybody near by, "how can the restaurant be closed." I pulled out my IPod from the back pocket and looked at the time.

2:00

Well...that explains that... but I'm hungry! Hmmm..... I know, I'll go out to find some food stands or whatever nearby and eat! So I briskly headed to the entrance of the hotel. I smiled, the sun was shining bright, and there was a gentle, breeze blowing. I walked for a couple of minutes and stopped at a small bubble tea store.

Well, even though it wasn't acutal food, it's bubble tea. Plus, I just realize I didn't have much money with me... I entered the cute, little store and order a strawberry-lychee slush, with tapioca of course. While waiting for the bubble tea, I saw a poster that caught my attention. So what the poster was basically saying is you enter this contest, ages 10-16, where you can sing, rap, or dance. Solo or group. The grand prize is a $1000 bucks. It's on Saturday, August 25, at the COEX Mall. That's in like 2 weeks. You register at the mall on the day.

I'm going to sign up, win the $1000 bucks for Kris, and make him happy. It's the least I could do for him. Hopefully, it will help pay off the rent for the firtst month, at our stay in the apartment. I walked back to the cash register, grabbed my bubble tea, and darted towards the door. I headed straight back to the hotel to decide what song I'm going to do.

At The Hotel

I finally decided that I'm going to sing to If I Were A Boy By Beyonce. This song is when of my favourite songs and I think it matches my voice quite well. I listened and practiced the song for about 40 minutes. I looked at my IPod.

2:45

Where the heck is Kris?! I want to head to our new apartment and unpack everything! I'm just going to call him. I took the phone on the desk and called Kris.

"Hello," answered Kris.

"Yah, Oppa where are you? Hurry and come back! We still have to unpack our stuff and everything, yah know," I said a tad bit frustarted. I heard a chuckle throught the line, I frowned

"Alright MiMi, I'll be there in 15 minutes," responded Kris.

"Alright," I sighed,"I want to move in before it get's dark. Bye," with that I hung up the phone.

 

10 Minutes Later....

Kris' POV

I entered the room to see Meagan looking up at the ceiling, while listening to music. Meagan looked at me when she heard the door close shut. She swiftly took off her headphones and practically flew off the bed.

"COME ON LET'S GO," cried Meagan, grabbing my arm, dragging me to where all our suitcases were.

"Alright! Just hold on," I said,"why are you in such a rush to leave?"

"Well," started off Meagan, " I was bored out of my mind for like 1 hour! That's a long time to me." I quickly got all our suitcases and headed off towards the door. "Let's go now," I said with a gentle smile.

Meagan took some of the suitcases from me and we headed off towards the elavator. We entered the lobby and I checked us out. I then called us a cab and we're now heading to our new apartment. I turned to Meagan, who was looking out the window, with an excited smile on her face. I smiled at her.

Your going to meet them very soon Meagan...

 

 

Well, hoped you guys liked this update! ^^