Chapter 4

My "Perfect" Life (HIATUS)

At the hotel...

 

Kris' POV

 

It took us about one hour and a half to find our way back to the hotel. That's all thanks to Meagan's curiosity, she kept on finding  "interesting" cute things. She found this giant stuff panda and used her aegyo to make me buy it for her...

 

NEW-font-b-GIANT-b-font-CUTE-STUFFED-ANI

 

Well, Meagan said it's partly my fault, cuz apparently I have no sense of direction, which is not true. I let Meagan wash up first since I know she must be really tired after all that, plus she hardly got an sleep on the plane. She walked out of the bathroom and went straight to bed; bidding me "Good Morining." I then went to go wash up soon after, I tucked Meagan to bed."Oppa get me the panda,please," Meagan mumbled softly.

I smiled gently, "Sure MiMi." I then handed her the panda and she cuddled with it right away. I stood up and sighed, "I have to go meet up with SuHo soon... but first I would sleep."

 

SuHo's POV

 

"Yah, ChanYeol," I cried, " would please stop teasing BaekHyun."   I looked at BaekHyun, who's head had ChanYeol's long arms around him, while messily ruffling his hair. 

"YAH! IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR HYUNG," exploded BaekHyun.

"Yes," replied ChanYeol with a smirk on his face.

"ChanYeol," I said calmly, " let go of BaekHyun right now or else I'm going to stay behind in our next fight."

ChanYeol pouted, "Fine." He then reluctantly let go of BaekHyun. BaekHyun then stomped away mumuring incoherent words. I then heard the door shut loudly.  ChanYeol slowly walked back upstairs into somebody's room.

These boys I swear, they will be the death of me... 

What time is it....

I looked up at the clock and it read 12:30pm. I should go get ready to meet up with Kris. He called a couple days ago saying that he was now gonna be living in Seoul. I was thrilled to hear that Kris would be coming back to Seoul.  He said he would explain more to me when we meet; at 1:00. I quickly ran upstairs into my room changed out of my pj's and changed into a simple t-shirt and jeansI stormed down the stairs.

"Guys," I hollared, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I saw XiuMin, with a baozi in his hand. I just starred at him with a "are you kidding me" expression on my face.

"What," he asked with his cheeks bloated.

"Tell the other guys that I'm going to go meet somebody and that I'll be back soon," I said quickly.

XiuMin opened his month to say something but I cut him off, "No it's not a girl, it's a childhood friend of mine." With that, I ran out the door, with a dazed XiuMin looking at me.

 

 

 

Triple Update Guys!!! I was in my writing mode today! ^^ Subscribe,Upvote,and Comment! It would mean alot to me! ^^