Chapter 8

My "Perfect" Life (HIATUS)

EXO's POV

 

", so I guess this  is what he meant by "see you soon," Kris spatted while dodging a fist coming to his face.

 

10 Minutes Earlier...

We were just chilling around Seoul, having fun. Kai seemed to be irritating D.O about something. Xiumin and Tao were trying to look for some sort stand so they can eat something. Chen was trying his best to annoy Lay by poking him on the side of his stomach, but failing miserably, Lay seemed to be spacing out. Chanyeol was at it again with Baekhyun. Trying to give his hyung a noogie, while Baekhyun was whining non-stop. Luhan and Sehun were trying their best to pry Chanyeol off Baekhyun, to stop his whining, which was attracting unwanted attention towards them. Suho and Kris were calmly walking behind all of them watching, while talking about school; which is starting tomorrow.

"Look," sneered an unpleasant voice, "looks like the giant monkey is bullying his hyung." The voice contained mock sympathy.The boys behind him snickered, while he had a satisfied smirk on his lips. The EXO boys stopped what they were doing, turned around and glared at the boys behind them. 

"What did you just say," sneered Chanyeol. Bang Yongguk just smirked at him. 

"You heard what I said monkey," Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Yongguk and walked towards him. Kris and Suho stopped him from walking any further. They did not want to cause any trouble and school was going to start tomorrow. Yongguk and his friends snickered at Chanyeol, "What you got to be held down by your owners," B.A.P chuckled. 

"Calm down, Chanyeol," said Suho, " there not worth our time." Kris added. EXO looked at each other and just walked away, until...

"I can't believe your sister actually won the singing competition," scoffed Yongguk, "she isn't even that great of a singer." Kris stopped walking. EXO turned to look at Kris who was glaring at Yongguk so intensely that it made the atmosphere darker and colder. Suho tried to calm Kris down but he just ignored him.

"What the hell did you just say," Kris said coldly. Yongguk smiled; a teasing smile. 

"You heard me," Yongguk said confidently," your sister, Wu Miyoung, doesn't have talent." 

Kris just scoffed, "If my sister didn't have "talent" then why did your sister come in second. Why? Because she isn't as talented as Miyoung." With that remark, Yongguk charged at Kris, and punched him in the face. But Kris was smart enough and dodged his punch.

End of Flashback

 

Author's POV

 

A fight started between EXO and B.A.P. It was quite obvious that EXO had the advantage considering they have double the members of B.A.P. They were swinging punches and kicks at each other. They had bruises and some cuts scattered on their arms, legs, and faces. But that all came to an end when they heard the sound of police sirens from the distance. They stopped fighting each other.

"We will continue this next," Yongguk said rubbing some of the blood off from the corner of his month.

"Whatever, just don't insult my sister," Kris said wiping the sweat from his forehead. With that both groups bolted out of there and headed home. 

 

Kris' POV

 

"Dude you should head back home," said Luhan patting my arm.

"I have to clean up the bruises and cuts first then I'll head home," I walked to the bathroom, grabbed the first aid kit and started cleaning my cuts and putting some cream on the bruises. I walked out to see EXO chilling in the living room. I took a seat on the floor.

"Well that was a nice fight," Kai said grinning. 

"It's actually our first fight with Kris since he got back," Tao added happily. I looked at the other members to see them nodding their heads in agreement, I smiled. Even though they were covered in bruises and cuts they were still happy and smiling. I looked at the clock; 11:30. 

"Hey guys gotta go," I quickly stood up, "see you in school tomorrow, let's see who finds Meagan first." I headed out the door and heard EXO talking over each other competing who will find Meagan first. I smiled at ran back to my apartment.

I opened the door slowly and quietly as possible, since I didn't want to walk up Meagan. I opened the door to Meagan's room to see her sleeping soundly and peacefully. I let out a soft chuckle and put the blanket on top of her properly. I pushed away a few strands of hair out of her face.

"If you knew, would you think of me differently?" I whispered and exited her room. 

 

 

What Kris didn't know was that Meagan was awake the whole time. She looked up at the ceiling and was pondering about what Kris meant. 

Why would Kris ask that? I would never look at him differently...

 

 

 

 

I meant to update yesterday but something came up. But it's here now! :D I hope you enjoyed it! ^^

Comment and subscribe! (If you want too, I ain't forcing you.)

EXO is apperantly going to have a follow up song to Wolf! I'm so excited! :D

 

 

 

This explains how I feel:

 

About EXO being at KCON and me not being able to go

 

image

 

Now that I found out they are going to have a follow up song/ repackage:

 

image

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun <3

tumblr_mpi34gzKkg1ru8saco1_500.gif

 

(cr.to the owner)