Chapter 5

My "Perfect" Life (HIATUS)

Kris' POV

 

I woke up to the ringing of my phone. I groaned and picked it up.

"Hello," I said groggily.

"Yah, Kris," shouted the voice, " where are you?"

"Who is this," I mumbled.

The voice chuckled, "What you can't remember your friend and co-leader?"

I shot up, "Oh! SuHo! Sorry bro but what time is it?"

SuHo sighed, "Dude, it's 1:30..."

I sat there thinking... , I was suppose to me up with SuHo at 1...opps...

"Sorry," I said, no longer tired, " I'll be there in about... 10 minutes."

"Alright! See you soon," SuHo said cheerily.

I jumped out of bed and quickly changed my clothes. I looked at Meagan, she was still sleeping, I'm surprised she didn't wake up; she's a light sleeper, she must be really tired. I took the paper on desk and grabbed a pen and wrote Meagan a note just in case she woke up while I'm still gone. I set the note beside her IPod and ran out the door.

 

SuHo's POV

 

"Hey, Suho," I looked up to the voice; to see giving me a smile.  I smiled brightly, "Kris! It's been awhile, huh?"

"Sure has been," said Kris. We decided that we would meet at the Han River. We both gazed at the river for a while in silence. "So..." Kris broke his gaze at the water and turned his attention to me, " why have you decided to come back to Seoul?"

Kris let out a sigh, "I wanted to come back because I wanted to start a new..."

"Ahh, but I know that's not just the only reason why Kris," I said gentlely, "what's the other reason?"

"...For Meagan..." Kris whispered. I looked at Kris, turning to see his gaze on me. I turned to face Kris with a curious expression. 

"Why did you do it for Meagan," I questioned.

"I wanted her to start a new life, ever since the accident, she changed so much..." Kris replied; with a sad tone.

"She grew up to fast... she was only 11, even though that was only 2 years ago, she changed so much within those 2 years," Kris continued. I listened carefully to Kris' words. 

"She never trusted people easily, but since that happened, it was partically impossible for her to trust other people.  Meagan is the type of person that once she loses her trust in you, she will most likely, never trust you again. I'm partically the only person she trusts..." Kris drifted off. Kris chuckled; a hollow chuckle. "Once she trust you guys... I advise you don't break that trust." 

"How do you know that she'll trust us," I said curiously.

"I know because you guys are my friends, wait scratch that brothers, you guys will have an easier time gaining her turst. Your  friends with me and I have metioned you guys a couple times to Meagan... she seems to be quite curious about you guys," Kris finished off.

I smiled, " Well, let's hope what you said will come ture."

"What school is Meagan going to? I know your going to SM High with the rest of us." I asked Kris.

"Meagan's going to SM High also," Kris said and chuckled probably from my confused expression, " Meagan is gifted, she is super intelligent." Well that answered that question.

"Oh... but where are you guys living," I wondered.

"We're living in an apartment, it's not to far from your place you know," Kris replied.

"Alright, then," I said, "how about we go over to my place?"

"Sure," Kris said with a bright smile, "I want to meet up with the rest of the gang anyway."

 

At EXO's House

 

EXO's POV

 

" XiuMin hyung! Have you seen SuHo?" questioned SeHun, peeking his head into the living room.

"He went out for a while, why," replied XiuMin who was busy playing video games with LuHan, Kai, and Chen.

"Oh who did he go out with," asked Chen, who was busy trying to kill zombies.

"I don't know, he said he was going out to meet somebody," said XiuMin, while stuffing chips into his mouth.

"Just curious, you know," sing-songed SeHun.

Soon the rest of EXO were in the living room watching LuHan and Kai yelling at each other. Kai accussing LuHan of cheating, while LuHan denied, saying he didn't. The door bell rang and the yelling came to an end.

"Tao! Get the door," hollared D.O.

"Why do I have to get the door," whined Tao, " why can't Lay hyung get the door." Upon hearing his name Lay looked up from his phone, "What?"

"Just get the door," said a slightly frustrated D.O.

"Fine," huffed Tao.

Tao shuffled to the door and opened it. "HYUNG," cried Tao. Everybody crammed into the entrance of the door. "HYUNG! KRIS!" shouted everybody else. 

"Long time no see," said Kris with his famous smirk. Kris was bombarded with questions.

"GUYS," SuHo said yelling over everybody. Everybody quieted down and turned their attention towards SuHo. 

"Let Kris inside first and then you can ask your questions,"SuHo commanded calmly. They all strolled back to the living and then began to hammer Kris with questions again. 

"Hold up," Kris said. Everybody stopped talking. "Let me answer your questions first."

"I decided to move back to Seoul with Meagan. We're going to the same school as you guys, of course," Kai opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by Kris, "By we I also mean, Meagan, she is really smart, you'll see. We came here today. We live in an apartment not far from your place. I think that answers most of your questions," said Kris.

There was a silence; a comfortable, home-feel, kind of silence. They finally feel complete after 6 long years. Kris' phone echoed through out the room, which broke the silence.

"Hello," answered Kris, everybody listened carefully.

"Yah, Oppa where are you? Hurry and come back! We stil have to unpack our stuff and everything, yah know," said Meagan.

Kris let out a chuckle, "Alright MiMi, I'll be there in 15 minutes,"

"Alright," sighed Meagan, "I want to move in before it get's dark. Bye!!!" Meagan then quickly hung up on him.

"This girl," Kris mumbled while shaking his head with a cheery smile on his face.

"I'm assuming you have to go," stated LuHan.

Kris got up and nodded, "Yah, I do. Meagan wants to move into our apartment, now."

"Well, it was nice to see you guys again," said Kris with a small smile. "I'll call you guys later, bye," waved Kris as he walked out the door."

BaekHyun locked the door after Kris left. They all looked towards SuHo. "Why didn't you tell us Kris was moving back," questioned ChanYeol. "If I were to tell you guys, then you would have all wanted to come with me to meet Kris," SuHo said with a smile, "plus I had some things to discuss with him." They accepted that answer. Silence fell upon them once more, all thinking the same thing.

We are finally one...

 

 

 

Hey people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!^^  I decided to change Kris' age to 18. 

Oh and Happy Belated Birthday To Our KungFu, Romantic, Panda, Tao! 

(Isn't he just adorable!)^^ 

 

exo-m_tao.jpg

 

Peace Out!! *blows kisses*