Chapter 1

My "Perfect" Life (HIATUS)

"GO," they cried.

"NO! WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS," shrieked the blood stained girl.

"KRIS, take Meagan NOW AND GET OUT," he yelled.

 

Kris swiftly took Meagan out of the tipping car, kicked open the broken door, and jumped out.

 

"Kris you are now in charge of Meagan, do what ever you think is best for her, OK?"

Kris nodded with a pained look on his face.

 

"Mei Feng, Yi Fan, remember we will ALWAYS love you guys," she said in a soft tone, with a gentle smile on her face.

With a final "Good-Bye," the car tilted over the steep cliff.

 

"No, no, no," Meagan whispered, "MOM! DAD!"

 

 

I jolted awake, "It was only a dream..." I mumured in a horase, raspy voice.

*KNOCK KNOCK* "Come in," I said quietly.

Kris then came into the room with a gentle smile on his face, I returned the smile.

"Hey, MiMi it's time to get ready. We're leaving soon." Kris stated while opening the curtains.

"Mmmm," I responded, "oppa, I had a dream."

"What kind of dream?" Kris questioned.

"I dreamt... about... the accident," I said, looking away.

Kris turned to look at me, I felt his gentle gaze on me. I was suddenly pulled into a warm embrace.

"It's okay, Meagan," Kris said while my back up and down in a comforting way.

"I know but... but... I miss them," I protested.

"I know Meagan, I miss them too, but remember they did that to save us," said Kris calmly.

He let go of me slowly and faced me, with comforting eyes. I gave him a smile but a sad smile.

"Ok... let's not talk about this now..." I said.

Kris chuckled,"Okay, now go get ready, we're going to Seoul today."

I smiled brightly in response, I always wanted to go to Seoul, ever since i was young. I quickly jumped out of bed to go get ready;for my new life in Seoul.

 

Kris' POV

 

"Oppa," chirpped Meagan excitedly.

I smiled, "Hold on Meagan, I'm coming."

I quickly grabbed the suitcase from the trunk and paid the taxi driver.

"Oh, Oppa, let me help you with the suitcases," Meagan said while sprinting towards me.

"No need  MiMi, I can take them myself," I said happily.

"Fine, but you should have atleast gotten a cart before you decided to take out all the suitcases," Meagan said.

"Are you implying I'm stupid?" I said in a dramatic tone.

"Yes," stating Meagan, with a sly smirk on her face.

"Aish, this girl," I muttered with a playful smile on my face.

I looked at Meagan while she was happily skipping getting the cart.

Keep that smile on your face Meagan because once we get to Seoul, I know sooner or later, you'll find out my secret, and I have a feeling... things would change from then on...

 

Meagan's POV

 

I looked back at Kris, to see his reaction, but he just seems to be starring off into space.

Aish my oppa seriously needs to pay more attention.

I smiled and walked to my oppa. I clapped my hands in front of his face, which seemed to have startled him by the look in his eyes.

"Yah, Oppa, what were you thinking about," I questioned him.

"Huh? Oh, nothing..." Kris said a little bit dazed.

"Well then," I huffed, "put the luggages on the cart thingy and lets go."

Kris let out a soft chuckle, "Ok, ok, Meagan, relax. BTW, it's called a trolley not a cart thingy."

"You call it your way i call it my way," I remarked.

"Yah, yah, yah," Kris said, " ok let's go now."

"FINALLY," I cried, "you waste so much time Oppa i swear a turtle is faster than you."

"Yah! Is that how you treat your Oppa," Kris exclaimed.

"Yes," I stated and struted off to the entrance.

"This girl, I swear," I heard Kris mumble.

I just smiled and walked back to Kris to help him with his backpack.

Seoul, here we come....

 

 

 

 

So here's the first chapter everyone! *throws confetti in the air* I hoped you like it! If you did please subscribe and comment.^-^