Chapter 7

My "Perfect" Life (HIATUS)

EXO's POV

 

BANG!

EXO turned there attention towards the door; only to see a very pissed off looking Kris. They turned their heads to each other with a questioning look on their faces. Kris walked into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water, and plopped himself beside Luhan and Suho.

"What happened to you," asked Kai.

"I saw him," sneered Kris, "Bang Yongguk." The everybody stiffened upon hearing that name. The atmosphere was now tense.

"When," questioned Chanyeol, with a dark expression.

"Today at the COEX Mall, I brought Meagan there, for this contest, and I saw him there. Well, actually I didn't notice him there until he walked up to me. We "talked" for abit."

"What did he say," Sehun said darkly.

"Well..."

Flashback

"Kris," I heard a voice sneer behind me. I turned around and I was not happy at who I saw.

"Yongguk," I sneered back. We glared at each other a few seconds. Yongguk gave me a smirk.

"I see your back in Seoul now," he stated.

"No ," I spatted,"what do you want?" He put his hands up.

"Nothing, I was just curious if that was really you. No need to get so defensive," he said "innocently."

"Well it's me," I said pointing out the obvious, "now get out of my face."

"Alright, see you soon..." he said deviously.

"What the hell is that sup-" I got interrupted by a girl around Meagan's age calling Yongguk.

"OPPA," hollared the girl. She was waving her hands frantically calling Yongguk over. He turned to me with a smirk and walked away.

End of Flashback

"Seems like that was Yongguk's younger sister, Bang Youngja," stated Luhan. 

"I saw Youngja perform too," said Kris.

"But what does see you soon mean," Baekhyun asked no one in practiular. EXO looked at each other with a blank expression.

"I don't know," Suho said seriously, while looking at everyone. There was silence afterwards.

"What place did Meagan come in," Kai asked. Everyone turned to Kai with a "are-you-kidding-me expression."

"What," Kai said innocently,"I'm just curious. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only whose curious." Kris sighed.

"She came in first," Kris said with a small, yet proudful smile"Yongguk's sister came in second if anyone was curious about that."

"That's great," D.O said trying to ease the tense atmosphere, "what was the prize?"

"$1000," Kris said, "Meagan gave all the money to me, hoping it will help." Kris smiled, a smile that is rarely seen; a smile filled with love and proundness. The EXO members "awwed." 

"When will we get to meet Meagan," Lay asked. The other members nodded their heads in curiousity.

"You will meet her on the first day of school," Kris replied.

"So on the first Monday of September," confirming Xiumin. Kris nodded his head.

"Well I think I should head back to my apartment now," Kris got up and headed towards the door, "Bye guys see ya later."

"BYE," said the EXO members. Kris waved back and walked out the door.

 

 

Meagan's POV

 

That girl seemed nice, Bang Youngja. But it seems like she's related to that dude Oppa was talking too. He didn't seem to really like him... But why? 

I was just chilling in room wondering about Bang Youngja and why Oppa seemed to be a bit mad after he talked to that dude. 

Flashback

I was just warming up my vocals, with Kris telling me to be quiet.

"SSSHHH," I looked up at Kris and SHHH him back. He just smiled and I looked at him with my poker face.

"What song are you going to sing," asked Kris.

"I'm gonna sing..." I paused for a dramatic effect, " a song." I smiled at him and he gave me a "no-" face. I just laughed. "You'll see."

"Alright," Kris said giving up.

"Contestants please make your way to the back stage, all contestants." I turned to Kris and gave him a quick hug.

"Good luck," I nodded my head in response, with a determined look on my face. "For Kris," I thought.

I was half way there when I turned back to Kris, too see him talking with this dude. He does not look happy; he looked pissed? It's been a while since I have seen him pissed off. I look to my left and see a girl waving her hands frantically in the air. I looked back at Kris and the dude. It appears the girl was waving to the dude, he then walked away from Kris and too her. She gave him a hug too, and the dude responed with a smile. I continued walking to the back stage. 

When I entered there were people doing some last minute practice. I just took a seat and watched them. I didn't want to waste my voice. I closed my eyes for a few minutes, until I felt somebody waving their hand infront of my face. I opened my eyes to see the girl from before. She smiled at me, and a gave her a small smile in response.

"Hi, my name is Bang Youngja," she said cheerfully,"what's your name?"

I looked blankly at her, "My name's Wu Miyoung."

"Well, Miyoung, are you nervous?" Youngja asked.

"No," I responded,"... are you?"

"Not really, I did a couple of these before," she answered,"is this your first contest?"

"No, I've done plenty of contests before, and won most of them," I said, "have you ever won?"

"Out of the 10 I went to, I won-" she got cut off by a staff member telling her it's her turn to sing.

"Well it was nice chatting with you Miyoung! Good luck," Youngja said kindly, with a smile.

"You too Youngja, good luck," I returned her smile. I watched as she walked away too the stage. My first conversation with  somebody in Seoul. I smiled at that thought.

"Miyoung-ssi, your next," said another staff member. 

"Alright," I acknowlegeded.

End Of Contest

"Could we please have Wu Miyoung, Bang Youngja, and Choi Jonghyun to the stage please." 

The three of us walked on to the stage and the audience clapped.

"These folks are our top 3 so we will now annouce first, second, and third place," said the annoucer.

"In third place is... CHOI JONGHYUN, CONGRATULATIONS!" The audience clapped. "In second place is... BANG YOUNGJA, BRAVO!" The audience also gave a round applause to Youngja. "That means Wu Miyoung your in FIRST place, CONGRATS! Here are your prizes!"

I looked out into the crowd and found Kris smiling proudly and lovingly towards me. I returned the smile.

End Of Flashback

This was a great day but the only thing that's bothering me is the dude Kris was talking too...

 

 

Hey guys!!! Sorry for not updating in like forever! I had school, then my cousins came over from India, we went on a 2 week trip, and I have my piano exam tomorrow ;-; and... SORRY (sorry sorry sorry sorry~ lol that won't get old :P) Well I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter! I think it's longer than the other chapters... Please suscribe and comment. Please leave me a comment on what you think about the story or how my writing is. I want to improve, I know my writing is kinda weak so yeah...

What is your fav songs in the XOXO album? Mine is Baby Don't Cry, Peter Pan, Don't Go, and Let Out The Beast! <3

I CAN'T BELIEVE EXO HAS WON 4 AWARDS! I CAME BACK FROM MY TRIP AND WAS LIKE WOOAAH O.O WHEN DID ALL THIS HAPPEN! BUT ANYWAYS I'M PROUD OF OUR BOYSS!!!!! :D

(excuse the fangirling up there, it's just my best friend has gone on vacation and I don't have anyone to fangirl with... ;-;  for 5 weeks...)

 

 

tumblr_mopm34blCO1s0oeopo1_250.gif

 

LOL This is why this man is my bias... XD (that's right, I'm Luhan biased but I love them all) <3

(cr.to the owner)