Chapter 3

My "Perfect" Life (HIATUS)

Meagan's POV

 

I quickly took a shower and changed into this:

 

514ebabc12029c21c70a8822-contest.jpg

 

I walked outside the bathroom to see Kris wearing:

 

tumblr_mafc50FykK1remryho1_500.jpg

 

"You ready now," Kris asked me. I nodded my head in response. I have to admit that my bro looks really good in that outfit... 

"Kris," I called, "you should never cut your hair or dye it a different colour, or else I shall never call you my brother again."

Kris laughed; a gentle laugh that filled the room. "I won't, I promise," Kris said with a kind smile.

I smiled in returned, "OK! Let's go now!"

Kris grabbed his IPhone 5, and wallet, while i grabbed the hotel key and my IPod Touch 5th Generation (which is sky blue).  Together we excited the hotel; with bright smiles on our faces.

 

Kris' POV

 

"So where do you want to go first, MiMi," I asked Meagan.

"Ummm...." Meagan pondered, " I don't know, you should know Seoul better than me. After all you were born here."

"How about we just wander around and if you see anything then we'll go in, alright," I suggested.

"Sure," Meagan said happily, "but if we get lost, it's all your fault.

"Yah, Yah, Yah, whatever, let's just go," I said.

We walked around Seoul, happily. It was only 6:00 in the morning and there was not all lot of things to do. So I decided to take Meagan, to the Han River. 

"Let's go Meagan," I said.

"Where are we going, Oppa," Meagan questioned me.

"Surprise," I said with a sly smile on my face.

"Alright..." said Meagan hesitantly.

 

Meagan's POV

 

Kris dragged me to what looks like a river... OHHH!! It's the Han River. I smiled upon seeing the beautiful scene. The sun was just begininng to rise over the horizin. The water was glistening orange, yellow, and red; it looks as if the water was on fire yet it wasn't. We stood there in silence, enjoying the magical scene that looks that it would only come out from a movie. I turned to look at Kris. A swarm of questions crossed my mind.

Why did we move here? What do you as for your job? What school am I going to? The most important qestion is

What are you hiding from me...

I felt somebody tap my forehead. I blinked several times, "Yes, Oppa?"

Kris let out a soft sigh. "I asked, do you want to go and have breakfast now, cuz right now it's 7:00 and cafes should be opening up around this time."

"Sure," I replied with a small smile.

I should ask Kris these questions soon....

 

Kris' POV

 

We entered this simple cafe. We sat down and  I ordered a bagel with cream chesse and a cup of coffee, while Meagan ordered a croissant and hot chocolate. I chuckled at her choice of drink,"Seriously?"

"What," Meagan asked clearly confused.

"Who orders hot chocolate in the middle of Augest," I questioned her.

"I DO," Meagan exclaimed, "live with it."

I chuckled at Meagan's response, "OK! Calm down."

Meagan sticked her tongue out at me. I swear sometimes I think this girl has a split personalitiy disorder. Around me she's bubbley, cute, scarcastic, and loud, but around other people, she becomes shy, quiet, and cold. But I can see why. Ever since the car accident, Meagan lost her trust in everybody around her except me. If you could somehow gain her trust, that means she is really important to you and that you are trustworthy. I never pushed Meagan to make friends, cuz I know that under that tough exterior, lies a fragile girl.

She had always had alot of pressure on her ever since she was young. Since of super intelligent brain people had high expectations of her. She was perfect at every subject in elementary school; always 100% on everything without even trying; that includes gym. Her teacher wanted her to start middle, since this was too easy for her, and so she want. She aced everything in middle school also; they wanted her to try high school; but she refused this time. I'm not sure why...

"Here's your bagel and coffee, sir," said the waitress, " and here's your croissant and hot chocolate, miss."

"Thank you," we chorused.

 

Meagan's POV

 

I think now's a good time to ask Kris...

 

"Oppa, why did we move to Seoul," I questioned Kris.

"To have a new start MiMi," Kris replied smoothly.

"Oh," I said quietly, "... what school am I going to go to?"

"If you don't mind, I'm hoping for you to go to SM High with me," suggested Kris while taking a sip of his coffee.

I stayed silent, thinking if I should go to SM High with my Oppa or to go to a middle school...

I don't really want to go a high school, but middle school is getting really boring... but I don't want to burden Kris.... but he did suggest that he wants me to go with him.... I can do this for him, after all the things he has done for me...

"Alright," I agreed with a small smile,"I'll go to SM High with you Oppa."  Kris seemed really happy with that response.

"Oppa can I ask you one more question," I asked him.

"Sure go ahead, MiMi," Kris said with a reassuring smile.

"Where or how do you get all the money," I questioned, "and what is your job oppa? I know we can't be just living off mom and dad's money they left for us. Plus we have no other family memebers..."

Kris seemed really uncomfortable with those two questions. But I've honestly always been really curious. Whenever I asked him that question(s), he always tried his best to ignore it or gives me answers that make absolutely no sense what so ever.

"You, know what, nevermind, just forget I asked that question," I said.

Kris let a out a sigh of relief. "Well since we're done, let's head back to the hotel and sleep for abit, OK?"

I let out a small yawn and nodded my head. 

Stupid jet lag...

I let out a small tired, frustrated sigh.

I'll find out what your hiding Kris...

 

 

Double Update Everyone!!!! ^^