Kiss

Boys over Towers 2

 

For the next few days, Baekhyun feels like hell resurfaced to unleash its doom unto earth. His eye bags grew deeper and his hair seemed a lot more disheveled than usual, but the two boys who have been causing his stress seemed like they just came out of a spa.

“Good Morning, Baek!” Chanyeol says as he enters Baekhyun’s room, a tray of carefully selected breakfast in hand. He knew what Baekhyun liked the best, and was doing his best to get on his good side.

Little did he know that Yixing was already sleeping by his side.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! SLEEPING BESIDE BAEK!!!!!! THAT’S THE ULTIMATE FORM OF CHEATING YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!”

Both boys slowly crack their eyes open, rubbing out the sleepiness. Baekhyun gets up on both elbows, watching Chanyeol’s accusatory pointing towards him and the man who laid on his stomach by his side.

“Chanyeol… Not now… It’s too early.” Baekhyun says after he looks at the clock, taking cover back under the sheets. Yixing gives Chanyeol a triumphant smile, following suit.

Chanyeol’s jaw seemed like it was going to reach the floor, frozen as if he was a block of ice.

Tao happened to pass by, shaking his head at the man who stood in defeat.

“Sorry Chanyeol, seems like Yixing has this round.” Tao says as he reels Chanyeol away by the heel, the giant still unmoving in his stance.

Score: Yixing – 1, Chanyeol – 0

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol sits down at his revolving office chair, swinging by his legs as if thinking of the next possible thing he should be doing.

“God Damn Zhang Yixing, getting into bed with Baekhyun like it’s the most casual ing thing on earth—“

And then it hit him.

“Probably, Yixing and Baekhyun slept beside each other when they were in Korea, right…? So, of course its casual.” He hums to himself, ignoring the possible part that Yixing and Baekhyun may have done more than just sleeping.

“So… If I integrate the things I did with Baekhyun before, like, way back into the times we were all incredibly mushy, then it’d be casual too.” He smiles to himself like he had just thought of the best possible solution for himself. “Genius! Park Chanyeol, you’re a genius!”

Kris shakes his head in disapproval; obvious to the fact that Chanyeol didn’t realize he was already there when he entered. “This is so sad.” He sighs, watching Chanyeol’s little celebratory dance.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol hums a tune as he takes bubbly steps down his own house’s halls, smiling as if he had the entire thing planned out.

But he didn’t.

“What exactly did me and Baek do that was all… ‘mushy.’” Chanyeol says with a sigh, dropping to a squat in the middle of the hallway.

Baekhyun comes up from behind him, a bit startled that the giant was squatting in the middle of the hallway, but he knew that once Chanyeol squats, it means he’s depressed. Baekhyun sighs, walking to the man’s side and squatting to the space beside him.

“Whatcha’ thinkin’ ‘bout?” Baekhyun chimes through a different voice, swinging on his heels in the process. Chanyeol doesn’t look up, concealing Baekhyun’s identity.

“I don’t know, stranger… I just… Want Baekhyun to like me again.” Chanyeol said with a pout as he started to draw circles into the carpet using his right index finger.

And if that wasn’t enough to make Baekhyun’s heart thump, then nothing else would.

From behind, Kris saw the entire thing unravel, holding up a smile. In his hand he tugs on an enraged Yixing’s collar, holding him in place as the love scene before him commenced.

“Sorry Zhang.” He says in a hushed voice at the man who wanted to get out of his clutches and down to the two. “But Chanyeol wins this round.”

Score: Yixing – 1, Chanyeol – 1

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yixing storms the corridors, displeased with the sudden outcome of things. He had the upper hand! And yet, Chanyeol just says a few words, all of that is gone.

“Maybe… Baekhyun really does still like Chanyeol.” He says with a sigh as he leans against the wall of one of the corridors, trying to peace together a new plan that’ll get him back on track.

“What if… I’ve already lost.” He says as he slowly decays, laying down on his side unto the carpeted floor.

And as if looking for some kind of escape, he reaches for his pocket and dials Suho’s number.

It comes up through 2 rings until Suho picks up. “Yo—“

“—Please don’t tell me you’re still speaking in that lingo.”

Yixing hears Suho straighten up from the other end of the line, making him chuckle. “I—I’m not! Anyway, what’s up? Why are you calling me?”

Yixing in a breath, and releases a large sigh. He waits a few seconds before he actually speaks up. “I lost.”

“What do you mean you lo—Oh , is this about Baekhyun? Dang!”

Yixing cringes at Suho’s sudden longo change, sighing as Suho coughs away what he just said. “N—No, I stopped the lingo before haahahahahahahahah, that was just force of habit, I guess… But, why? How do you know you’ve lost?”

Yixing tries to think in his mind how he does. “Because… Last night, I crept into Baekhyun’s bed. He was too tired to reprimand me, so he let me sleep. But earlier on… Baekhyun was beside Chanyeol, and I swear from just a few words out of Chanyeol’s mouth, his heart leaped out from his throat—“

“—Ah yes, Park Chanyeol was always good with words.” Yixing pouts, Suho suddenly sounding like he was on Chanyeol’s side. “What are you saying?”

Nevermind. But he, if you really want Baekhyun though, I can tell you a few things I learned from his student profile when we were in highschool.”

Yixing rolls his eyes. “Are you serious? That was highschool. Do you honestly think he’s gonna be the same?”

Well, I don’t see you doing anything else! You’re moping around, I’m just trying to help.”

Yixing sighs, feeling defeat. “Alright, what is it.”

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol feels urgent, as if he was on edge. He’s been planning some kind of late welcoming thing since party couldn’t cut it. Party would mean inviting the gang, but this was something he had planned just for Baekhyun and him.

“Alright, the dinner table is set… I just need to fix up the helicopter and make sure Baekhyun gets on it.” He huffs out his breath, checking his watch. “It’s 5 pm. I have an hour to make sure that little twerp Yixing doesn’t get in my way.”

He takes large steps to his office, opening both doors with a slam. “Kris!” He shouts, dragging the man away. Tao is left with his mouth wide open. Yixing lifts an eyebrow, wondering what exactly is going on.

“Did he just steal your boyfriend?” Yixing says with a laugh, gaining a jab with an elbow to the gut. Jongin hushes Yixing, as if irking Tao wasn't the best thing to do if you valued your life.

“And he was wearing a tux. What? Are they getting married—“

Yixing’s eyes widen, obviously realizing what was going on. Jongin sighs, Yixing was never the fastest rabbit in the bunch.

 

 

 

 

 

“Chanyeol! Where are you taking me—“

“—You’re my friend right?”

Kris straightens up at the question, an eyebrow lifting as if he was horrible creeped out. “…Yeah?”

“So you’d help me out, right?” Chanyeol says as he dugs his grip deeper into Kris’ arms. Kris just squirms, feeling uncomfortable at Chanyeol’s sudden questions. He looks at Chanyeol’s attire, trying to come up with an end conclusion.

“Oh , are we getting married—“

“—Be serious! I want you to take Baekhyun out on a drive for an hour so Yixing doesn’t get his hands on him. Then I want you to bring him at the hill’s mountain peak by 6 pm.”

Kris doesn’t understand, processing each of Chanyeol’s words little by little. “Okay, but, what’s happening—“

“I love you man!” Chanyeol says with a hug, and an unexpected kiss that was meant to be on the cheek, now firmly planted unto his lips.

The two men back away awkwardly, as if they had just seen each other .

“Uh… I didn’t… mean that…” Chanyeol says with a cough, making Kris cough in return.

“Y—Yeah.”

“Alright.”

“Okay.”

“Oh my god, did you guys just kiss?!”

To their right, Tao and Yixing pulled up from outside the room they were just in. Tao’s face is red, seemingly about to burst, while Yixing and Jongin couldn’t contain their laughter.

“Tao! Babe, h—how long have you been there—“

“Long enough to see Chanyeol plant his lips on you! You dirty bastard, you—“

Chanyeol pushes Kris to the nearest staircase, shouting go! While fending off the claws that had formed on Tao’s nails.

“Thanks, Chan!” Kris says with an apologetic smile, running down the stairs to look for Baekhyun.

“I swear, Wu Yi Fan, when I get my hands on you, you’ll wish you were never born!” 

 

 

 

 

ok this is /slightly/ a birthday chapter for Wu Fan, so yeah tao's last line was kinda related so??? Happy Birthday Duizhang!!!!!! 

leave comments below on which couple you want to see in the next chapter!! I can even bring luhan and sehun back if you guys want. ;;;;)