Hey Giant

Boys over Towers 2

[a/n] lmao sorry there were people who kept commenting about how i should update and im like hell yeah im gonna update this story like you guys are the only reason why I'm updating like I was this close to dropping bof sorry huhu here it is i'll update the next ones as soon as i can and no it will not take 5 months sorry hehe <3

 

 

 

 

As if Baekhyun was carrying the heaviest bag he has ever packed on his back, he slowly took the conscious steps towards Yixing’s apartment. He doesn’t remember how he may/may have not agreed to Kyungsoo’s act of pity towards the giant who got lost in his memories, but he knows now.

And he’s going to fix it.

“Hey.” Yixing says with a smile as he opens the door right before the dazed Baekhyun could even insert his key. “How was it?”

“Aren’t you supposed to be at the company?” Baekhyun asks with a shocked face, not ready to face Yixing at the moment. How was he going to break it to his boyfriend that he’s going to go to America to help out his not so boyfriend, ex-boyfriend?

“Great.” He puts it off with a smile, hiding the weight of the sin he was about to commit. When was he going to tell Yixing? He agreed to leave tomorrow! Was he going to tell him at the last minute?

No, Yixing was too important to be wronged. Baekhyun whipped around, ultimately colliding with Yixing. His nose hits his chin, a bit taller than Baekhyun expected. “I-I’m sorry.”

Yixing smiles knowingly, as if he had Baekhyun all figured out. “I know that face, and I know that voice. You’re hiding something, aren’t you? And you were just about to tell me?”

Baekhyun knows Yixing knows him the best, more than Chanyeol could have ever in the span of 10 years. He looks up to Yixing, swallowing the lump in his throat, trying to croak out the words to say.

And when Baekhyun does, Yixing only smiles and listens.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun drags his bag towards the terminals, sighing as he finds himself face to face with one of the biggest problems in his life once again. He only half believes that Yixing was willing to let him go for a while to help Chanyeol out, because the bitterness remained on his lips, twitching as if it was a drug.

And he doesn’t know how he intends of facing Chanyeol ever again, but here he is, just 15 hours away from seeing the man he had plagued as taboo.

Baekhyun plunges into the unknown as if it was as familiar as he had remembered.

 

 

 

Chanyeol in the air from his office, lightly placing the coffee mug to his lips. He gulps down the remnants of the bitter substance, trying to balance the drink and his fingers on the keyboard.

“You reaaaalllyyy have to stop working so much.” Kris carelessly said as he threw his legs unto the small coffee table and watched Chanyeol from his desk. He expects Chanyeol to ignore him and continue on with whatever was so important on his screen, and he does just that.

“Come on, Chanyeol. Really? I had to call the others and tell them how much of a mess you’ve become. How can Park Chanyeol, or anyone for that matter, ignore Wu Yi Fan? You’ve really gone too far.” Kris hums in accusation, making sure his tone is heavy enough to break the news of his friend’s little angel’s comeback.

“Hey, I’ve got a surprise for ya.” Kris says as he tries to elevate Chanyeol’s mood. He looks towards the door, trying to see if the footsteps were coming, and he is gifted with the small patter of the footsteps who would probably only belong to the small boy he had met five years ago. “Hear me out.”

Chanyeol breaks away from his computer trance, immediately eyeing Kris in disapproval. His glasses hang at the bridge of his nose, trying to save up as much time as he could to whatever Kris had to say. “Hurry up, I have a schedule to follow up. The board wants to meet with my today—“

“—yeah alright, whatever, not interested.” Kris grew immature as each of the years passed, slowly making him realize how much of a douche he was back in highschool. There was no denying it, letting go of the hard cement that wrapped around his body like a curse was the best thing he had done to his life.

He wears a triumphant smile on his face, quickly scampering towards the door like a dog who had seen his owner come up to the doorstep. “I give you Byu—“

The doors slammed opened, hitting Kris in the face, sending him to the ground with a large oomph! Chanyeol lifts an eyebrow at the scene, watching Tao enter from the brown doors, hands sunken to his pockets. “Hm? What happened?” Tao asks, trying to locate his boyfriend in the mass of Chanyeol’s office.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, beckoning Tao to the man splayed on the ground with his nose. Tao immediately turns his attention to his right, eyes widening at the sight.

 

 

 

 

“Where is that brat?” Kris said as he pressed the icebag to his nose, Tao trying to coax him into forgiveness. “He should be here! I had the entire scene planned out!”

Tao feels the relief that Kris wasn’t mad at him for probably halfway damaging the man’s nose, but kind of sorry that the blame of anger was passed to Baekhyun.

“I contacted the airport and they said he already arrived. I don’t exactly know why he hasn’t arrived at the mansion yet—“

“—Bull! That little twerp ran for it! Too scared to face Chanyeol, he hasn’t grown at all.” Kris hisses, until Tao pulls his collar and brings him into a light kiss.

They sink their tongues deep into each other for a while, marveling at the taste. Kris throws the bag unto the floor, pushing Tao up against the pantry’s walls. His hands snake up Tao’s shirt, eager to rip it off. Tao just moans into the kiss as Kris’ thigh finds its way to Tao’s crotch.

“If you’re going to , do it in the proper room I gave you two.” Chanyeol says with a sigh as he enters the small room, coffee mug attached to his fingers. Kris pulls away, glaring at Chanyeol as if it was his own house. “You really have a way to ruin the party.”

Chanyeol just shrugs, pouring another serving of the dark liquid. Kris eyes him in curiosity, allowing Tao to composed himself and hide the oh-so-obvious that had frown in the lower part of his body.

He curses at Kris from behind him, sprinting towards the room on the 5th floor.

“Since when did you get into coffee though.” Kris laughs, unknowing to the fact that Tao had already escaped. “You’ve never been so—“

“—So what?” Chanyeol replies in a rather harsh tone, something Kris has never heard in the span of years he’d spent with Chanyeol. “So… not Chanyeol.”

“Well, this is Chanyeol now. Nice to meet you.”

Kris was about to reply, until he hears the doors open from behind him. It doesn’t take him 3 seconds to realize it was the man that Chanyeol had been yearning for for the past 5 years when the coffee mug hits the ground with a loud crash.

Kris whistles at the sight of the broken pieces of glass on the floor, turning his attention to the smaller boy who had his hand still firmly wrapped around the doorknob. “Oh, heyyyy Baek.” He says with a wink, Baekhyun still not taking his sight away from Chanyeol.

Kris feels awkward around both, as the staring contest grew the tension in the already small room.

“Yep, I’m out. If you guys are going to have rough , remember your words Park Chanyeol, do it in the proper room.” Kris leaves, making Baekhyun slightly flush down whatever composure he had readied back at the airport.

And with a few words from Baekhyun, Chanyeol felt his heart melt.

“Hey, nice to see you again, giant.”