Girl

Boys over Towers 2

 

Baekhyun felt bile rise up at the back of his throat as he let his hand drop to his side, eyes staring blankly into the brown furnished door. He suddenly felt his teeth chattering, unable to find the power to make them stop clanging against each other. The noise was unpleasant and he immediately brought his palms up to his ears to filter the sound.

Yixing watched as Baekhyun broke down, tears running across his face as he muffled his sobs with one palm, the other still slightly blocking any sound that could penetrate his hearing. Baekhyun fell to the ground, forming a fetal position in front of the door way.

Yixing didn’t like this one bit; bending on one leg and lifting Baekhyun with his arms. He used his foot to kick the door open and abruptly entered the hall, the boy’s eyes widening at the sight of the two. He turned his gaze to Chanyeol, who looked like he was fuming at the way Yixing held the boy.

“Yixing?” Kris said as he stared at the sobbing boy in his arms. Baekhyun buried his face in Yixing’s chest, letting Yixing’s shirt soak up the tears as the boy trudged upstairs. “Hey, Yixing!”

                They disappeared into Baekhyun’s room, the door closing with a bang!

The floor was silent; Chanyeol nervously turning his phone upside down, right side up. Jongin bit his lip as he stood to walk toward the room, but was ultimately stopped by Chanyeol on his way.

“Leave them.” He said coolly, lowering his hand when Jongin didn’t resist. Jongin ruffled his hair with a sigh, returning back to his seat as if nothing happened.

Chanyeol was staring at his palms, seeing as there was nowhere else to look at. A slight thump crossed the back of his head and he jerked his head up at the sudden contact. “What did you do?!” His grandpa said as he scooted closer on his wheelchair, just enough to be completely beside him.

“What do you mean ‘what did you do’?” Chanyeol looked confused, still rubbing the part that got struck with the old man’s wrinkly fingers.

“Couldn’t you see Baekhyun cry? He obviously heard you!” The old man fumed, his eyes slanting towards the bridge of his nose. Chanyeol winced as another thwack in the head came his way. He didn’t look at Baekhyun, so he didn’t realize that the boy was crying.

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes and stood up, walking up to the second floor, passed the room Baekhyun and Yixing were in, and went into his own.

“What are we going to do then?” Tao asked, a loud exhale escaping his lips. “I don’t know.” The old man bit his pale lips, turning his gaze to the three that sat on the large sofa couch.

"I don’t know what we should do if Baekhyun fell out of love after hearing that, but I want you boys to do whatever it takes for those two to reconcile. I know Chanyeol, he can’t get rid of his feelings for that boy.” The old man sighed and let the nurse reel him back to his room, a small goodbye before he disappeared into the long unwinding hall.

“What the hell are we supposed to do? Chanyeol never not liked Baekhyun. If he announces that he doesn’t like him anymore, he means it.” Jongin said as he played with the strings of the pillow, brushing them against his skin as the silence took its toll. “We’re going to have to try.”

----------------------

“Baekhyun...” Yixing cooed as he sat on the bed, Baekhyun still crumpled in his arms and across his lap, sobs muffled in Yixing’s drenched shirt. Baekhyun didn’t know how to stop letting the tears fall out of his eyes, but all he wanted to do now was fall into a hole and disappear forever.

Yixing bit his lip as Baekhyun showed no signs of stopping and tightly wrapped the small boy in his arms. He brought him close to his chest and didn’t really care about how loud and fast his heart was beating. He felt horrible; taking advantage of the situation by slowly latching himself unto Baekhyun. He felt annoyed; Chanyeol loved Baekhyun, and all he could do was throw him away.

He let the boy sob for the new few minutes, slowly laying him down on the space beside him when the boy drifted off to sleep. He sat there for hours, sinking in the image of the beautiful boy that rested on his side. He brought his legs to his chest, slowly resting his chin on his knees.

“If only it was me.” He muttered, bringing his hand to brush off the hair that stuck to Baekhyun’s head. As soon as they touched, Yixing could feel the silkiness of Baekhyun’s skin, the icy stinging sensation when you came in contact with him.

He was so beautiful that Yixing felt like he wasn’t breathing. The way his chest rose as he took small breaths, the small space that parted his lips to release to air.

Yixing wanted to stay this way forever; bringing his forehead down to his knees, knowing for sure it’s not him on Baekhyun’s mind.

---------------

“Baekhyun, wake up. It’s time for breakfast.” Luhan said as he shook the boy awake. Baekhyun cracked one eye open and saw the pink haired boy leaning over him, a forced smile on his face. Baekhyun lifted himself up, Luhan tightly wrapping an arm around his waist as they made for the door.

“Good Morning.” Baekhyun managed to speak out as they entered the dining hall. Everyone was there, and Baekhyun sighed in relief as he hadn’t seen Chanyeol anywhere. He quickly took the empty chair in between Luhan and Yixing, slowly giving an awkward smile to the boy he had cried unto yesterday.

The silence in the room was sickening, Tao feeling like he could throw up any moment. “So... Where’s Chanyeol?” Luhan awkwardly asked, hearing the whole story of yesterday from Jongin. Grandpa Park lifted his head to face Luhan, not knowing himself.

“He left early in the morning.” The old man said as he wiped his butter knife on the bread. The silence went on until the main doors opening echoed throughout the whole house.

All the boys lifted their head in unison, turning their gazes to face the doors that lead into the main hall. Chanyeol slowly emerged from it, wearing the usual type of clothes he wore for work. He had a blank expression, not even bothering to turn his attention to Baekhyun as he made his way for the two empty seats beside the old man.

“Good Morning.” He said bluntly as he stood in front one of the chairs. Everyone eyed him curiously as he remained standing, as if waiting.

He turned his attention to the person who entered the room. The clacking of heels vibrated through the dining hall, making everyone turn their attention to the person as well. Baekhyun looked at the girl, her long brown hair bouncing on her sides as she made her way to Chanyeol.

Once she was beside Chanyeol, she respectfully bowed towards Grandpa and threw a smile. “Long time no see, Mr. Park.” She turned back up and expectantly threw a look at Chanyeol.

                “Taeyon?” The old man said as he eyed the girl suspiciously. “What are you doing here?”

                “Well, Chanyeol called me and...”

Chanyeol immediately pulled the chair beside Kris and smiled gently into Taeyon’s direction, motioning her to sit. She complied, taking the seat and pushing her skirt to cling to her legs.

                “I called her.” Chanyeol said as he sat on the chair directly  beside the old man.

                “Why?”

                “Because...”

                “Because, he finally agreed.” Taeyon said as she clasped her fingers together, marvelling at the amount of food that lay in front of her.

                The boys threw each other confused looks, highly engrossed in the explanation that was to come.

“Agreed to what, exactly?” Luhan asked, slowly clutching Baekhyun’s hand from under the table. Baekhyun threw a puzzled look into Luhan’s direction, still unable to keep up.

“Well, I’ve liked Chanyeol for a while now. I always asked him to go out with me but he always refused. But then, last night, he called me and told me he’s willing to try!” Her soft laughter filled the room, letting the tension between the boys completely weigh down.

They all threw annoyed looks into Chanyeol’s direction, still flabbergasted at the sudden relationship. Chanyeol ignored the glares and grabbed a piece of bread from the basket, placing it on his plate as Taeyon went on talking.

Baekhyun didn’t want to hear anymore. He felt his body react unconsciously, pushing his chair from behind him and slowly making his way for the second floor bathroom. Yixing followed after him, throwing on last glare into Chanyeol’s direction before disappearing through the door.

“What’s wrong with him?” Taeyon asked, genuine concern in her voice. “Don’t mind him, he probably got sick for the numerous amount of food he had.” He threw another gentle smile at Taeyon and let his fingers lace with hers. Luhan looked at them, completely disgusted with the image they were forming.

“What the ?” was all Sehun could say before he excused himself from the table and followed Yixing and Baekhyun out door. Slowly, all the boys left the table, throwing death glares into Chanyeol’s direction.

Chanyeol could feel them against his skin, but decided to ignore them.

Grandpa Park just sat there, disapprovingly shaking his head as he watched the two exchanged goofy smiles and looks.

He gingerly picked up his phone and dialled a number. “Get the plane ready for tomorrow, it seems like they’ll be going home.” He said as he brought the phone to his ear, knowing that another day Baekhyun was going to spend with Chanyeol,

Was another day pushing Baekhyun farther from ever agreeing to marry him.

----------------

ok, i'm sorry about this chapter

you guys probably hate me for bringing a girl into this

i'm sorry

also because its badly written i seriously miss my laptoop oh my god sorry about everything crappy huhu

don't worry!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's going to be over soon h e he he

also I'd like to shamelessly advertise my series of psychological-thriller one shots He's not there!!!!! I really like psychological thrillers and I'm trying my hand at writing them so yeah please do check it out he he 

hearts for all the comments omg i am enjoying reading them you are all very humorous and lovely!!!!