Scary Bipolar Noona

Legacy

 “Yah! Yah! Yahyahyahyahyah!”  Suenghyun kept poking her until she woke up and looked at him through 1 eye, “Wake up.” He added, smiling. –Damn he’s cute— her urge to sleep was greater than her urge to continue looking at him. She groaned as she turned around. “MaeRi-ah! Wake up!” he continued poking.   Jaejin decided to interfere and touched Suenghyun, he moved over to give space to Jaejin.

  He shook her very gently, “MaeRi, we’re going to go eat, do you want to come?” She mumbled that she could do with five more minutes, but her stomach growled, preventing any of it from reaching anyones ears. “Ugh!” She yelled turning over, it seemed she didn’t have a choice if she wanted to go or not. She opened her eyes and blushed, her heart racing. Jaejin was mere centimeters away from her face, wearing an amazing smile that made her head spin.

  She pushed him away still blushing. She saw the other 3 guys smiling at her. Scowling she asked, “What?”

“Not so cute now is she?” Hong Ki asked at the same time.

“On the contrary, she’s adorable! She’s sooo adorable! She’s grumpy when she wakes up, and she has bad sleeping habits! That’s so cute.”  She pouted; she was old enough not to be considered cute. She started stretching.

Hongki scoffed, “Please, talking in her sleep and her sleep and interrupting our rehearsal is not cute.”

She stopped stretching.  “I talked in my sleep?” She didn’t know these guys too well and she didn’t feel like sharing anything too personal with them, awake or not.  And she did have the tendency to let out her heart in her sleep.  “What did I say?”

“Not like I’m going to tell you.” She glowered at him. He laughed at her.

“Tell me. What. I. Said.”

“Now why would I do that? I could use what you said against you later.” She looked at the other band members for help, they offered none, they didn’t want to be caught up in the feud, and her eyes lingered on Jaejin, surprised that he wouldn’t help her. Hongki caught the look and smirked.  She glared at him for a second, and then smirked back.  She slowly got up and walked to Hongki, when reaching him she leaned in so that their faces were inches apart.

“If I were you, I would tell me what I said.”

Hongki smiled, silently telling her that her plan didn’t work “Good thing you’re not me.”

She chinked a smile and pinched his cheeks as hard as she could “Aeygo!!! You’re so cute! But it would be much more appreciated if you just told me! Come on! Don’t be such an ! ” She shook his head as she held onto his cheeks. When she let go, Hongki glared at her and massaged his cheeks.

“.” She shrugged her shoulders. 

“You should just tell me.”

“Absolutely not anymore!”  She glared at him and punched his stomach, HARD.

“TELL ME!!” He groaned at the impact of her fist in his middle.

“JESUS WOMAN!” he yelled as Minhwan came to see if his hyung was alright, he shoved him away, a hand on his belly “It wasn’t even that big off a deal! You were muttering something in Chinese, so I have no idea what you said!”

“If it wasn’t a big deal, then you shouldn’t have made it into one.” She retorted as she put on her coat and walked to the door, she held it open and addressed the other members cheerfully, “Kaja, pegopah.”

All the members, who had been staring at her dumbfoundedly, began filing out Jaejin scratched the back of his neck, Jonghun widened his eyes and let out a sigh, to which she smiled, Hongki glowered at her, still clutching his stomach, she rolled her eyes and threw him a peace –he’s such a wimp-.  As Suenghyun walked by her he turned to her and said, “You’re such a scary, bipolar noona.” Minhwan nodded solemnly. She shrugged her shoulders and closed the door behind her.