Sentiments on the Band

Legacy

She couldn’t fall asleep. –Damn stupid jet lag- she tried convincing herself that her lack of sleep was due to jet lag. All she could think about while laying there was today’s past events. It was like a dream…

 

  She first heard FT island two years ago. Her favorite member was HongKi because of how nice his voice was, and he was cute. But as she watched more videos she began to realize that HongKi was a little of an attention-seeker and just a little bit cocky. So her new favorite had become JaeJin. He was just sooo adorable, he had character,  plus he was the bass guitarist, not only did she play bass, but she had come to find that the bassist was usually the best member.

 

  Next to him, she liked SuengHyun the best. She would marry him. If she didn’t like JaeJin so much. He was talented, funny and cute. Next to him, she liked MinHwan and JongHun equally. She like how nice Jong Hun was and how Min Hwan always looked like he was ready with a hug for whoever needed it. Least she liked HongKi. In fact, she hated him. Just for how amazing he thought he was. After today, there was no doubt that her crush on JaeJin had grown, he was definitely the best.

 

   Thinking about the band made her smile. She thought about how Andrea, her best friend in the states, would react if she heard her thoughts. For a best friend, she wasn’t very understanding on how a 19 year old girl trying to major in languages and cultures could actually pass as a crazy teenaged fan girl at the mention of the word island. The only reason she had let it pass was because it was what helped Mae Ri through her mother’s death, since her mother had encouraged her love for FT island. –that and the fact that while I was obsessing over Korean music, she was obsessing over Russian music-

 

  She fell asleep dreaming about her mother meeting FT island with her.  

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just felt that my readers need to know what she thinks about all the members of FT island and such. Its kinda what i thought about them when i was first into them, but those have changed now sooo...