Meeting

Legacy

She had been walking around for a while now, not doing anything in particular. She had told Ri El that she wouldn't be at her house for a while, so she was doing absolutely nothing, just simply basking in the freedom of it. 

 
 She had already bought ice cream and tried her first Korean burger (completely different in taste than an American burger) and was currently wandering around. Its not that different than a regular city, she thought a little disappointed, yet - she was getting a strange aura from this place. Just when she decided not to think about where she was getting this aura from, she felt two arms pull her into a stiff hug from behind. So that's where I got the aura from. It was kinda creepy.

 As creepy as it was, she was used to these creepy hugs by older men. Her father had given them to her all the time. All she needed to do was wait for the perfect opportunity.....she froze. The creep's hands started groping her. Never before was she d. She had always saved herself before.  And, the creep's voice was in her ear, infecting her head, whispering. It paused and then asked "Amerika-saram?''. She gasped, So thats what this creep wants? A date with an American!? When he heard her gasp, he chuckled, and she realized he wasn't the only one chuckling, he had brought his friends. What es! they think they can do this just cuz I'm white!? Aw HELL no. She was getting angrier and angrier, her hands clenched into fists. The man asked again, "Amerika-saram?" She lost control of her anger and started shaking. He probably took it as fear, because he and his gang started laughing again, but they quieted down just enough to hear her whisper "Neh, nan Amerika-saram." She stomped hard on his foot, and as he yelped and let go to grab his foot, she jammed her elbow into his windpipe, knocking the air out of him, and sending him falling to the ground. She didn't even get to see him make it to the ground, she was running from the rest of the guys. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JaeJin
 
Tomorrow was noona's birthday, and he wanted to get her something nice. He didn't want to order online either, so he decided to go during school hours to avoid fans. He had grabbed a hat and sunglasses on his way out, just to be sure. Standing outside his favorite coffee shop, he breathed in some of Seoul's beautiful November air. He continued walking, looking into each store's window, hoping to find the perfect gift. He stopped when he noticed a beautiful scarf on display. Noona would love this. he walked in and 10 minutes later he was back out, having bought earmuffs with pandas on the sides. That store was filled with stuff Noona would love! he thought looking back at the store. To the left of him he heard a small squeal, and slowly turned to find a large group of girls (around 10), he stared back. One of them opened up her arms running towards him yelling "JAEJIN-AH!!", all the others followed. He started in the the other direction, today was not a day he wanted to be bothered by fans. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
In only a few minutes, she had collided into someone else, and both of them fell on the ground. She turned and saw them catching up pretty quickly. Then she looked at the man she had collided with -Omo, its Jaejin!- She closed her eyes and prayed -I hope he doesn't mind- When her eyes opened they met with his, they seemed to look apologetic. She in a deep breath and gave him a giant hug "Old friend!" she said in Korean. At the same time he had done the exact same thing but had said it in English.