Arrival

Legacy

 

She got off the plane and looked around. What? a voice asked inside of her asked, did you expect to see anyone? You were better off at home. it sneered. 
Home, she thought, what a contradiction right now. She wanted the safety her four walls and bed gave her but,... She sat down to think about that four letter word. Home had always been a place where love was supposed to be given. However, it wasn't something I had received. She thought bitterly. She had grown up in a average (in public they seemed average) family. Just her, her brother, and her parents. Upper-middle class. Her family used to be happy too, but when she was a freshman, her dad's company found out about a scandal her father had been involved with with an opposing company. He was fired, and the other company didn't hire him. So he had to get a 'regular job', as an 'at-home' something. No one even knows what he did, he was always on his computer. Yeah, an electrician who had been a secretary at a big-shot company suddenly became a on-line worker.
He made money, so that was never a problem. What was a problem were his "issues". He became a drunk after that incident with his company. He was always smacking around his wife and daughter, and his son had gone to school across the country. Every year he got worse and worse, until last year, her mother went 'missing', and hasn't been found yet. I have no idea how I could have gotten through her murder without FT island's music to help me through it. Her brother came home when this happened, to protect her, and she went to her first year of college. When her dad started mistaking her for her mother (ually), they sent him to a correctional facility. She wanted her brother to continue schooling, so she contacted her old babysitter who lived in Korea. She was going to study abroad. They had split the money in her mothers account so that she could have some cash on hand in Korea.  
   A loud voice over the intercom interrupted her thoughts, which she was glad for, she didn't want to spend any more time over her horrible past, she was in Korea to start new after all. Good thing her mother had given all her money to her before she went missing, or else she wouldn't have been able to escape the hell hole of her home town in Cali. She decided to walk Seoul to familiarize it before heading to Ri El's. She was tired, and didn't feel like dealing with 3 kids just yet. She decided to get some ice cream. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yeah, thats all i got for now, its short but deal ;P