Break Down

Fire

 

Key: “Really Jason out of all people him?”

Kaya: “All I said is that he is cute. Calm down.”

Key: “No stop it! It’s already said.”

Kaya: “I’m sorry Key honest.”

Key: “Ok I believe you.”

They continued to watch the drama, and got along. A week had gone by and she was starting to panic a bit because she knew he would be leaving soon. They did different things everyday just to kill time. They even went to a park just to get out of the house. Kaya was in her room asleep and all of a sudden Andrew knocks on my door and Kaya woke up as he came in.

Andrew: “Sorry for waking you up.”

Kaya smiled: “It’s ok, what’s up?”

 Andrew: “I just wanted to know if you liked the date that we went on."

Kaya: “Honest truth I did, it was really fun. And to top it off I had never been on a motorcycle before.”

Andrew: “Really?"

Kaya: “Yea I had fun.”

Andrew: “So if I asked you to go on another date with me you would say...?”

Kaya: “I would say yes.”

Andrew: “Really?”

Kaya: “Yea how about I get dressed now and we hang out?”

Andrew: “Yea sure.”

Kaya: “Where's your brother?”

Andrew: “Skye is with Hailey. Lately they have been hanging out a lot together.”

Kaya: “No wonder we haven’t hung out.”

Andrew: “If you want we could double date?”

Kaya: “Yea sure.”

Andrew: “Ok well I’ll let you get ready.” He said leaving.

Key: “You’re leaving?”

Kaya: “It’s for awhile and Hailey will be with me.”

Key shrieked with pain: “Oww.”

Kaya: “Key! Are you ok?”

Key: “Ne, just go I’ll be ok.”

Kaya: “Are you sure?”

Key: “Ne, have fun please for me?”

Kaya: “Ok, but I’ll try to come home soon.”

Key: “Ok.”

Kaya was finally ready and met up with Hailey and the guys. They both had their bikes so we had no choice but to go for a ride. We got to a lake and just relaxed there. Hailey looked really happy. Kaya hasn't seen her this happy for years. She wondered how Key was doing, and if he was ok.

Key’s P.O.V

When Kaya left the pain continued. I didn’t know what was going on, but I kept thinking it was a sign to go back to my body. I got a paper and pencil and wrote Kaya a note. I didn’t want to leave just yet but then I remembered that I’ll see her again at the concert that were having soon. But I still kept thinking I shouldn’t leave without saying goodbye. It wasn't until I felt the pain in my chest again and again when I decided to go back.
 

-------TBC-------