Her Whisper is the Lucifer

Fire

 

Kaya was inside in her room watching the rain poor down from her window. She was alone at home while her parents went out and her sister was down stairs. She started thinking about Kim Kibum. She was thinking how would it be if she meet him and got to know the real him.

Kaya: “I want to meet him!” then she heard a voice.

Key: “You want to meet who?”

Kaya just looked around then heard the voice again: “Hailey if that’s you that’s not funny.”

Key appeared before her eyes: “Who’s Hailey?”

Kaya: “who the hell are you and Hailey is my sister.”

Key: “I’m hurt that you don’t know who I am.”

Kaya: “You cant be Key.”

Key: “I am.”

Kaya: “Prove it.”

Key: “I have a puppy that they shaved off all the hair. I always hate to look bad, and im really picky about things.”

Kaya: “Ok maybe you are Key but what the hell how are you here aren’t you like in Seoul?”

Key: “Uhm you see I am.”

Kaya looked confused at him: “You confused me.”

Key: “I was hurt and I haven’t woken up from it and when I thought I woke up I started wondering places then I heard your voice saying my name.”

Kaya: “What happened to you.”

Key looked at her: “I’m going to take a seat on your bed.”

Kaya: “Ok.”

Key: “We were practicing and I fell off the stage because it was slippery and so I went forward.”

Kaya: “Oh.”

Key: “Yea, but when I woke up I started asking people questions and they wouldnt listen so I was getting mad and when I got up and turned around I saw my body just there.”

Kaya: “This can’t be happening you’re not Key. Key wouldn't get hurt!”

Key: “Everyone gets hurt and you know that.” He said going to Kaya’s closet.

Kaya: “What are you doing?”

Key: “I want to see what taste of clothes you are in to.”

Kaya: “My clothes wouldn’t catch you’re attention.”

Key: “Your right this is horrible I cant be around someone who isn’t into fashion.”

Kaya: “It’s not that it’s just that I don’t go buy clothes often.”

Key looked at her shocked: “Why not!”

Kaya: “Sorry I’m not rich like you.”

Key: “How are you not look at this big house.”

Kaya: “I have no one to go with.”

Key: “Didn’t you say you had a sister?”

Kaya: “Yea but she’ll only go if I drag her.”

Key: “Why is she crazy?”

Kaya: “No it’s just that she doesn’t like many styles.”

Key: “What was your name again?”

Kaya: “I never told you nor willI I.”

Key pouted: “Why not?”

Kaya: “Because I don’t fully trust you. And how do I know you like a ghost or something?”

Hailey walked in: “Hey sis I was wondering since you love the mall why not we go now?”

Kaya: “Really?”

Hailey: “Yea why not my treat.”

Kaya: “Ok let me get ready. Wait can I ask you something?”

Hailey: “What is it?”

Kaya: “Do you see anyone in here besides me?”

Hailey: No I just see you sis. Are you ok?”

 

....TBC......