Dinner

I Should Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  I don't want to be sad but I do hope you can leave you comments down below.leave your comment and you can upvote it later.that's all I'm just asking.   No one's POV   Yoona and Yuri finally went back to their dorm to find that Onew and Jessica are sitting quietly watching TV to their surprise.   "Yoona i thought we'll see them bickering with each other while holding each fork on their hand"Yuri whispered to Yoona scared that Jessica might heard her.   "Unnie i am expecting that too but i hoped Sica Unnie doesn't do anything  to Oppa while we're away" Yoona scrunched her nose as they're busily preparing their dinner at the dining table   "Well Jessica may be violent sometimes but she still hasn't killed anyone...luckily Onew is still in one piece" Yuri Joked at Yoona that made the latter laughed.   "Unnie I'll call them"   "Oppa, Sica unnie dinner is ready" Yoona told them as she fully observed how they act with each other.she finds it weird that Her Unnie doesn't throw Icy glares at Onew anymore.   "I'm really Hungry Yoong what took you so long guys"Onew asked Yoona sweetly while tilting his head to look at her. He put his one arm around Yoona's shoulders and walked to the dining table.   "Oppa mianhe and to compensate i bought Chicken for you"Yoona apologized at Onew and giggled when she saw how Onew's face lit up at the mention of his beloved chicken.   Onew sat beside Yoona and is sitting across Jessica while Yuri is sitting beside Jessica.   "Let's eat you guys don't know how hungry I am" Jessica stated and glanced at Onew's direction before digging into her food.   "Sica have you been good to Onew while we're out?" Yuri teasingly asked Jessica.   She coughed and Onew automatically  handed her a glass of water then she scarily glance at Yuri.   "Yah why don't you ask your Oh-So-Great Friend here" she shot an icy glare at Onew that made him kicked her under the table.   Jessica Kicked him back harder this time and she faked a smile at him as she saw him wailing in pain silently.   Onew Laughed for awhile "Actually we got to know each other better while you two aren't here" he smiled victoriously at her   Jessica irritated with what she just heard and kicked him again under the table "serves you right"she mouthed at him.   "You mean you guys are already friends?" Yoona asked them happily while pointing at them back and forth with her finger.   Jessica almost choke up with Yoona's question and quickly drunk her water.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter