In your dreams

I Should Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I updated again! Maybe I'll be updating tomorrow or maybe later again Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote

 

Onew's POV     I really don't know how i should deal with Jessica.I'd be so awkward with her if ever I see her again.   I grumbled with sigh. Am i that lovable that Jessica fell for me?   I should have set it straight to her that all i can offer her is friendship.   She texted me again but i didn't bother to reply i don't know if I should be cool with it.    I scratched my hair.it's almost closing time and we don't have any customers left.     "Hyung I'll go ahead"Key tapped my shoulder and went outside the cafe.   It's my turn tonight to close the cafe but Mr. lee is still at his office.   I looked outside the window when I saw a car abruptly stopped in front of the cafe."what a reckless driver?"I mumbled   A figure rushing coming towards the cafe and swung the door.     "Ma'am we're cl-"my jaw dropped when I noticed that it was Je-Jessica.   She put her arms at her waist while raising her eyebrow.   "Je-Jessica I'm sorry but all I can offer to you is f---"she cut me off   "What are you saying you loser?!"she hissed and walked near me and I took a few steps backward.     Jessica's POV     "What are you saying you loser?!" I hissed.   What is he saying?I don't give a damn what he is saying.i raised my eyebrow and walked near him but he distanced his self away from me.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter