Saddest Day

I Should Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another tiring day. Onew is on his way out from his apartment when he noticed a paper in front of his doorsteps. When he opened it he wasn't surprised at all. He's been 1 month delayed from his payment

"where will I get this money?" He asked himself. looks like i have to work extra hours at the cafe i've been working neart the university i'm attending. 

he's thankful the ahjumma let him to settle his balance when he already have enough money "Kansahamnida Ahjumma" He bowed 90 degreees to her and started to walk to his school. how i wish that money grow on trees. He mentally laughed at himself.

 

"Hyung!" Someone shouted at his back "oh Taemin why are you so happy early in the morning?" Onew .

" Haven't you heard the news hyung? " Taemin asked him. " Oh what's that? " Onew asked him

" Aish! Hyung there are new transferees here at our school and they said they are celebrities " he exclaimed happily " hyung aren't you happy? " he asked Onew looking at his Hyung's poker face.

 

"Taemin-ah I'm happy for our school and also for YOU but you know that i don't have time to spazz all over them" He grinned at Taemin while pulling him to head to their respective class.

 

I haven't had enough sleep last night because i had to work extra hours. Life of a working student. He heaved a sigh then started to lean his head to take a nap.

"I have announcement to make class" Our professor announced "I'll to you our new students" Whole class started to talk about the new students.they started murmuring 

 "I hope both of them are girls"

" I can't wait to meet them"

Two beautiful girls went inside. all of my classmates couldn't contain their excitement "where have i seen these two?" He mumbled to himself

"Gosh they're so pretty in person"

"Anyeonghaseyo Yuri-imnida"a tan girl introduced herself "Anyeonghaseyo Yoona-imnida"the doe-eyed girl introduced herself.

 

After their short introduction.Professor Park told them to occupy their seats. Onew heard from his classmates that they're part of a girl group. The both of them are smiling at him and slowly approaching the seats near him then he noticed that the seats that aren't occupied yet are the seats on his right and left side."Anyeonhaseyo!" He greeted them.Onew asked them that he can exchange seats wth them so they will be seated together.he saw the glares that the other guys giving him.he just shrugged his shoulders.

"oh it's okay.thank you"doe-eyed girl told Him

Discussion went on.When he's about to get up "excuse me may we know what's your name?"both of them with smile plastered on their faces.they kind of resemble each other.

I hit my forehead "I'm sorry btw my name's Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew" He bowed at them.

" Okay I'm Yoona and this is Yuri on your right"maybe she noticed that he's confused with their names.she smiled at me.Wow they're both nice

Onew excused himself  "oh yeah! I'm sorry i really need to go if you guys need help you can always come to me.Anyeonghaseyo!" He bid them goodbye and skipped his way out.

Another long night at the cafe. Sweat started to bead at his forehead as his head throbs.He remind himself to buy something for my headache.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

Anyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim!" A rookie greeted me.i nodded at her and went inside our waiting room here at a music show. Singing has been my passion since i was a kid but lately i feel like i need a break.

Yoona and Yuri told me about their first day in their university they just transferred.they kept on talking about this guy they just met.

"Unnie i think you should meet him"Yoona told me.I glared at her "Yah i'm just kidding" Yoona laughed showing her famous alligator laugh then Yuri continued blabbering about their first day. They're just too loud then i closed my eyes to sleep.

------------------------------------

Jessica called her sister to tell her that she couldn't make it to her graduation due toher schedule "sorry i'll make it up to you" feeling sorry as she was tears started to form in her eyes

"Unnie i understand BUT that's gonna be the last time you're going to ditch an important event of my life"Krystal tried to lighten up the mood but I felt a hint of sadness in her voice.more tears escaped my eyes."Mianhe" I muttered before i hung up.Krystal is her sister and she knew her too well to know that she's dissapointed that I can't keep my promise to her. Today's really a bad day I wondered what more would happen. I fought with one of their managers regarding my career. I dreaded the day I'll get tired with the path I picked.I wish that I couldn't feel the emptiness in my heart anymore.

Suddenly my phone rung i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter