The Taekwondo Master

YES, MS. PRINCIPAL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aish guys I told you to comment or pm me but noone did so I have no choice then...they are only friends........Ok Ok..just kidding since I'm in the good mood and someone did comment I'll make them be in love. ^o^

♦ Fact to Know ♦

⇒After Aegi finish Gr.5 when she was 12, in Summer, she asked her grandfather that she want to learn self-defense so her grandpa hired the best trainers in Korea. So when they met she already dress as a guy and know how to fight.

 

Lee Sungjong is always being tease because of his girly looks. So to redeem himself he join the taekwondo club. He train and train. From white to a black belt. He became the representative of the school in a blink of an eye.

 

It was summer when something happen though.

 

---

 

"You think big now, aight? Just cause you learn some martial art you think you could beat me huh?! huh?! ........But now look at you can't even stand up....." the guy said mockingly "...What a weakling..." 

"Hahaha.....a weakling....if I'm the weakling..what are you? the coward.....ganging up on me and can't even do anything by yourself..." 

"I see that you still have the nerve. I'll show you what I can do..." the guy said swinging the wood his holding to my head.

 

I close my eyes waiting for the impact but it never came. Slowly opening my eyes, there stood a guy. His back facing me but I could clearly see that he is winning even though its 5 against 1.

 

My jaw drop when I saw how he fight. He was hitting a guy in the face while kicking two guys sending them to the other two and landing like a domino.

 

Even I can't do such a thing and I basically train my whole life.

 

"Tsk...tsk......weaklings" he said and then he look at me.

"You alright?"

"Ah...yeah but how...how did you do that?" I ask puzzled.

"Haha...just learn from the best.Here" he said offering his hand. I grab his hand and he help me stand up.

 

We walk to the playground and sat at the swing with silence when

 

"Sit here for awhile. I'll get some medicine."

I waited there not moving an inch but not long he came back. He clean my face first but while doing so I observe that his face was pale.

"Are you afraid of blood or something? Your face is pale." I ask laughing.

"Aish.I'm not." he said, purposely pressing my wound.

"Ouch....yah that hurts..."

"Hahaha..."

"Yah, stop!! it really hurts"

"Hahahaha"

"Yah..."

"hahaha.."

 

When he was laughing I was stunned because he look beautiful more beautiful than my girly face. Even thought his posture and movements are like a boys somehow he have a hole that I just can't point out, but I know its there..i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter