The New Transfer Student is My Childhood Friend

YES, MS. PRINCIPAL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Doojoon is a transferee from London. When he was young he once live in Seoul but when his Appa was promoted to another country he has no choice but to leave.

 

But now after many years he is coming back for someone, his first love. He still rememberd how they met, he was almost 5 at that time when he saw someone crying at the playground near his preschool.

 

(Listen while reading - B2ST-Calling You / B2ST BTOB-Bye Bye Love)

"*Hic.....Hic...*Umma....Appa....." A girl with short hair that reach her shoulders said with her head down.

She was sitting in a swing, her back facing me. 

I was slowly walking towards her to see her face when I suddenly kick a small rock.

She turn around and I caught my self speechless while looking at her.

Even thought her tears have tainted her face her beauty is still evident.

I know I'm still a kid but I know how to tell if a person is beautiful or ugly, ok?-_-

I snap out of it and ask her.

"Are you alright?...Why are you crying?"

I gave her a handkerchief and sat beside her, waiting for her to answer.

She told me her story, how her parents died infront of her and how everyone pity her.

I understand how she feel even thought I didn't experienced it myself, I know how hurt she was.

I didn't comfort her, I didn't said sweet things and I didn't pity her.

The only thing I did is I grab her hand and lead her to a mountain.

The mountain that I always went to when I think of my mother.

My mother died when she was giving birth to me.

My dad always tell me about my mother how nice she was, how eager she was when I was still in her womb and how much she love me.

I go to this mountain to say how my everyday life was and how well I was, while looking at the sky like I'm talking to her.

I told the little girl to talk to her parents.

She look at me then at the sky.

"Umma, Appa I miss you.....Why did you leave early?......I still can't stand on my own so why.....Why did you leave me?...." She said softly.

"......Ummaaa......Appaaaa......"She shouted, sobbing.

She cried and cried, she shouted but nothing will change, her parents will never come back.

I just look at her. 

After many hours pass, she slowly calm down.

I pat her back and ask.

"Did that help?" I look at her, smiling.

She nodded and show me a small smile.

"So what's your name?"

"Aegi.Moon Aegi..."

 

 

____

After that day, we became close friends. I also realized that she was a schoolmate of mine.

When we have our break time, we will play with each other and I will sometimes go to her mansion house. We play and play until I didn't see her cry anymore. Now, she always smile, laught and joke around.

 

In elementary, Aegi went to a girl's school while I went to a co-ed. But I don't know why but Aegi doesn't smile like before anymore. Her smile showed pain. I ask her if she is alright and if she remember her parents again. And I assume that was the case so I drag her to the mountain. But the thing is she didn't say anything at all but cry so I pat her back like how I did before. 

She fall sleep in my shoulder and I carried her in my back to her house.

Everyday that's what happen. I see her sad. We will go to the mountains. She will cry and I will bring her home.

And everytime I see her like that I also break inside.

Until one day I ask her what really happen and why she is always crying.

She told me everything and that really made me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter