A Cutie Pie.........or a Stalker?!

YES, MS. PRINCIPAL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yang Yoseob is a spoiled brat. He have everything and he could get anything he want. But don't blame him because it's not his fault that he was given parents that spoil him.

 

Since he was young anything he find cute or if he just felt a mere attraction to anything he would keep it and will never let it go. Like he follow this rules:

1. Like it then keep it.

2. Bring it home.

3. Never let it go.

4. Bored of it then throw it.

 

Yeah, I know this kid is really weird, right? So everyone I'm giving you a warning now, don't ever be cute and if you are really cute just don't be cute infront of this guy because if you do, don't blame me if one morning you wake up your inside his room already and I am sure to say I can't help you so I will just say to you when that happen annyeong and write me..huhuhu with a tissue in my hand.

 

And ofcourse someone just have to be always cheerful and greet everyone cutely, worst infront of him too and that someone is, Moon Jae-Hwa. He was greeting everyone cheerfully not knowing that someone is watching him and is thinking that 'He would be perfect for my collection of cuteness overload.'

 

 

..............

 

After Yoseob saw Jae-Hwa, he quickly went to his 'mommy'.

 

"Umma..."

"Hmm. What is it Seobie?"

"Umm...I want something..."

"So...what is it tell me, mommy will give it to you." His mom cheerfully said.

"Ok...Umma I want him." He said showing a photo of Jae-Hwa.

"Eh?Wha?Bu--But this is a boy and a person?! Sorry Honey we can't give him to you...what about a puppy...Come come let's buy a puppy" His mom said dragging him outside.

"But Ummmmaaaaa...I want him I don't want a pupppyyy" He said whining.

"No...no, you can't have him, a puppy is much cuter see I have many picture of them...see much cuter right?" His mom said showing the pictures of many different puppies.

"hmm..fine" He said crossing his arm, pouting.

'Pyuahh...that was close......Good thing I have this picture." His mom thought.

 

 

..............

 

But Yoseob is really a stubborn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter