He's..................................... a SHE!?

YES, MS. PRINCIPAL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~SUMMER~  IN THE MOON'S MANSION

 

In this mansion, a room could be heard full of cries. A guy wearing a black tux and holding a frame suddenly said.

 

*Hic hic hic* "Grand.....pa, *hic* I pr..promise I.......I w.....will now show my......... true self and I......I  will make sure..... that......that school will .......be known ..*hic*......as the ........as the most prestigious and .........discipline school that will ever be known"

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

OPENING CEREMONY (1ST DAY OF SCHOOL)

 

"And here is Moon Jae-Hwa for his speech" the teacher said.

 

"Hello everyone, today is the start of our last year of high school. I know some of you might already be cheering and some of you might be sad because it's the last year. So everyone lets do our best to make this year the most memorable and enjoyable time in our school life. All of us already have heard about the death of our principal and we all know that his granddaughter will be replacing him. You guys might be thinking 'Aish, this guy is talking to much'. But everyone in this last statement of mine I want all of you to listen. I have a confession, that you might have never expected and that is I am a................." he breath in and out.

 

"I am a..........."

 

"AISH! JUST SAY IT ALREADY!!"a guy shouted.

 

'tsk...rude much'he thought and continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter