The Smart Boy

YES, MS. PRINCIPAL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys...mianhe for not updating for like 3 weeks. I was actually having a hard time for this past weeks because of a family illness and from a headache. It was only now that I were feeling better again so I am trully sorry.

The last chappy: Chapter 3 was when they were in middle school and this one is when they were at the last year of there elementary so Gr. 6.

Sorry my story is not at it's flow because this was just there past, ok?

But please still SUPPORT, SUB, COMMENT & LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

Also if you can UPVOTE.

This is the new chappy so please enjoy.^0^

 

L's POV:

 

Since birth, I was already gifted. I have everything I could ever wish. I have all the riches, the brain, the face and everything others want but the funny part is that what they have is what I am wishing to have. 

 

Love (for others) is easy to receive. Normally we receive love from our parents but for me I live my whole life without any attention or any kind of affection. I grew up, got awards, go to school, go back home, sleep, eat and over and over again. This is how I spend my life but even so I think I never trully miss anything in life.

 

However, the last year of elementary, something unexpected happen. Someone beat me in my 1st place as the smart kid.

 

I was on my way to see the record for the last time's exam. I was actually not expecting much 'cause everytime I went there, after the exams, the results are always the same.

' Kim Myungsoo - - - 1st '   

 

But that time it was different. I arrive at the hall where the results were posted. Somehow, something is wrong. The other people who are there are gossiping. 'Really, what's wrong with this people.....gossiping really?! I mean what are they.....girls?!' I thought eyeing them. I continued walking until I arrive at the very front. I look up and there I saw.......

' Moon Jae-Hwa - - - 1st '

' Kim Myungsoo - - - 2nd '

 

'Eh? Moon Jae-Hwa...who's that?' I was still thinking who is he and if I know him when suddenly the gossipers answered my questions.

 

'Isn't that Jae-Hwa kid the new transferee?'

'Well...atleast he was something.'

'Wait, he's the new friend of that girly looking one...what is the name?.....oh oh...right Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter