I'm a STAR!! A STAR!!

YES, MS. PRINCIPAL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Gikwang is a singer, a star but a cocky one that is. He is one of those people that think the world just turn around for them. He thinks that just because he's famous, people will worship him, do anything for him, can get everything he want and more. Well you know what I mean, if you start small and you suddenly receive something big this is what happen, you will get full of yourself.

 

--------

Gikwang just arrived at school and the best part about it is that it's already lunch. (What a good child, right? really really good child -_-) He was casually walking in the hall not caring about anything on his way to his locker to get his things. While on the other hand Jae-Hwa is in a rush to get some things in his locker. They both arrive at the same time in their lockers but Jae-Hwa being in a rush accidentally opened his locker with too much force and hit someone, Gikwang, in the face.

 

 

"Oops"

"Ouch......"Gikwang said, crouching and holding his face.

"mianhe"

"Heh....sorry? Do you think a sorry will do anything?! My face is priceless!"

"..."

"Don't you know who I am?!"

"..."

"Aish..Why are you not answering me!?. I'm a STAR!! A STAR!! Do you hear me a STAR!"

".."

"Now kneel and apologies...I might forgive you then..."

"Hmph...A star, aiight? Well if you're a star then I'm the president...." Jae-Hwa said, grabbing and dragging Gikwang by the ear.

"Yah....stop.... it hurts....Yah!! I said I'm a Star.....A star~~"

'*sigh*This is why I am not fans of K-Pop....because some of them are cocky...and very childish'

 

 

........

Jae-Hwa dragged Gikwang to his office, with some audience the 4 infinite boys and Junhyung.

 

 

"Aish...I said I am a STAR...How could you treat an Idol such as me like this?!"

".."

"Yah...don't ignore me!!"

"..."

"Yah...yahhhh!! Are you listening to me?!"

"*smack*Are you done?"

"Ouch....How many times do I have to say this I'm a STAR...so stop hitting me!!"

"*smack*"

"Ouch...You.."

"*smack*"

"Yah...I sai.."

"*smack*"

"Okay...okay...Just stop hitting me already?!"

"Well, now that's done. Who are you?"

"Aish, you have got to be kidding me. I'm Gikwang. Lee Gikwang."

 

 

 

--------

After the incident, Gikwang made sure that wherever Jae-Hwa go, he will be humiliated.

 

1st Mission : Fart Pillow

 

Jae-Hwa was in the classroom about to sit but when he did a sound was heard, a disturbing sound. All the commotion stop and all his classmates look at him. He immediately stand up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter