SOME PEOPLE'S POV : The Troublemakers

YES, MS. PRINCIPAL!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys I have a challenge guess the name..............for the ******* will be = name. I will put colors so you could differentiate them, ok?

Don't worry I will put their names at the end but while reading please imagine who do you think could it be, cause I think if you do that it will be more fun right? ^_^

Well please read now the update.

ENJOY, SUB, COMMENT & LOVE LOVE LOVE ^O^ <3

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

********'s POV:

 

"Aish......." I said while panting. Just like the other days, I am here again running towards the school gate like my life really depend on it. Actually I don't really care if I was late because in the past I am always late but after he became the president, everything changed.

 

Before I spend my lunch with my friends while joking around and making fun of others but now after he came, I spend my lunch while he say many things like 'You should put an alarm clock.' 'Think about the future if you were always late, you will be fired already.' 'Sleep early.' and many things until it reach my nerves. And that is why I am running now because I really don't want to see his annoying face that was oh so too familiar to me now and that voice of his that I always hear, which trully pissed me.

 

But really is the heaven putting a curse on me that I tripped when I was running and weren't able to reach at the right time.......'I am late again' I thought groaning.

 

When I enter the gate, he is standing there and tsking at me. "Well I see that you are late, again......" he pause and continued. "and I think you know where you are going to spend your lunch by now, right?" I sighted and said "Yeah...yeah I know"

 

...........

 

This is what I usually do, before I felt that change within me and I am now purposely letting myself be late. Because that is the only time I could be with him without the notice of others. And the question why I do that is, yes, because I love him.

 

 

-------------------------------

*******'s POV:

 

Well today might be my best day. Today the school is going to have visitors from an another school for the sport event and the best part about it was that there are girls who are also visiting.

 

I went close to them but while I was walking there, they notice me and ofcourse because I am handsome they immediately went closer and surround me. Then I put my hand in one of the girl's shoulder while showing my greasy cute smile and ask her, "Hey babe, what's your name?". She giggled and the other girls glare at her. I continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter