The Other Half

EXO-M's Baby(HITAUS)

"Who is coming?" Kris asked as he returned from putting Soo Hee down for her nap.

"EXO-K is coming." Tao said.

"That's great!" Kris said while smiling. "I miss those idiots."

"No, not great." Xiumin said. "They are staying here." Xiumin gave a pointed look at Kris. "In the dorms."

Kris eyes widen as the meaning of that sank in.

"That is-- what are we-- how is--" Kris said as he twirled around looking like a lost puppy.

"Hyung, speak in sentences." Lay said as he sat down on the couch. "Remember: breath, think, then speak."

Kris nodded and took a deep breath. He has a nervous habit. When Kris gets really nervous, worried or stressed he tends to eat his words and couldn't finish his sentences.

"That is not good. What are we going to do? How is this happening? We need to think of a plan to hide Soo Hee. Manager Hyung, when does Exo-K arrive?" Kris said on a breath.

"They arrive..." his voice was muffled by the sound of the doorbell. "...Now."

"Tao, close Soo Hee's room door. Xiumin, Chen and Luhan, you guys stay here and think of a plan. Lay, Tao and me will distract them on other place for at least an hour. Manager, please distract their manager." Kris said, once Tao closed the door, and Luhan, Chen and Xiumin hid the doorbell rang again.

Kris opened the door and was greeted by the other half of his family. There stood a grining Suho, standing behind all the other members on his tiptoes tring to look pass Chanyeol. Sehun was looking as bratty as ever. Beakhyun was at Chanyeol side looking a little lost, but cute as always. Kai was standing beside D.O, trying to help him with the bags he was carrying, and D.O had his eyes opened so much they looked as if they were about to pop out of their sockets, he was carrying all the members luggage. 

"Kris" "Hyung" they shouted and hug-attaked Kris.

"Guys!" he said as he tried to hug them and lead them out of the dorm, even thought he was suffering a crisis he was glad that other half was there with him. "Lay, Tao!" Kris shouted above the noise EXO-K was making. "Come out and say hi."

Tao and Lay appeared and smiled at the sight of their brothers.

"Hyungs"! Tao said as he hugged each one of his family members It was kind of difficult to hug D.O thought, "Kai, maknae!" The three of them hugged.

Lay nodded at all of them trying to look indifferent and cool, but he failed miserably when he took a glance at D.O who was looking like he couldn't support more of the weight form the luggage.

"Who, I am kidding, I missed you guys" he said as he hugged all the members.

"Hyungs, where are the Luh- others?" Sehun asked as he tried to peek inside the dorm.

"Out." Kris said.

"Where are they?" Kais asked.

"Out." Lay answered mimicking Kris answer.

"We should go our ourselves, you haven't been in China many times right? We could be your tour guides!· Tao excitedly said. 

"Lets go tomorrow, we are exhausted by the flight." Chanyeol wined.

"No." Tao said, his voice dripping aegyo. He grabbed all things in D.O's arms and threw them inside the dorm letting all the things inside, he quickly when out of the dorm. "Let's go." he said as he grabbed Kris and Suho's hand and skipped hand in hand with them.


Xiumin, Luhan and Chen where having a breakdown. They had absolutely no idea of how to hide Soo Hee.

Soo Hee had woken up from her nap and was on Chen's arms, smiling and making grabbing motions to the air.

"Who is the cutest little baby?" Chen said as he made weird faces to the baby and paced in front of Xiumin and Luhan.

"What to do?, What to do?" Luhan said. His head was on the floor and his legs where on the air:

"What are you doing." Xiumin asked Luhan as he stared at him. Xiumin was cleaning like crazy the way he did when he was nervous.

"I want the blood to circulate on my brain, we need an idea." Luhan lost the strength, so he drooped to the floor. "So far, nothing."

"Let's just hide her on her bedroom." Chen suggested as he raised Soo Hee so she would be near his face. "I think it would work."

"That could work." Xiumin started saying. "but, what if she cries?"

"Are you guys are stupid, or you pretend to be?" Luhan said. "We can use a baby monitor." Luhan tried approaching Soo Hee, the baby immediately starting making frowns and pouts.

"She hates you, she loves us." Xiumin said with a smile on his face. "Lets just say she is Chen's little cousin who is staying with us." he suggested.

"No." Chen and Luhan said at the same time.

"Lets say the room where Soo Hee is staying is under construction, so no one can enter it, and if she cries one of us can go see what she needs." Chen said.

They hid all the things of Soo Hee inside her room, just as they were hiding the last evidence of the baby, they received a text from Lay warning that they were on their way into the door.

Chen laid Soo Hee on her crib, kissed her forehead, and he and the other members stepped out of the room.

"And then this crazy fan gave me her ." said Kai. "She said that she loved me really much, and she gave me her . Lucky no one saw."

The members erupted into laughter.

"LUHAN!" Sehun shouted as soon as he cough a glimpse of his friend.

"SEHUN!, GUYS!" Luhan shouted back and he whent and hugged all of them.

"Yes, and no one cares for Chen." Chen said as he pouted. "Is not that I missed you or anything." 

"Come here." Chanyeol said as he extended his arms for Chen. "Stop being such a cry baby."

"And what about me?" Xiumin said. 

"Baozi!" the members shouted, Xiumin cringed. "Come here!"

And the family was reunited again.

Well only one member was missing. A little baby, that was sleeping behind the corner.



A.N:// this chapter took me an eternity to make. I don't know Exo-K as much as i know Exo-M , but i will try to make a good work.

hope you like this chapter and sorry for the delay.

Probably there will be no updates in two-three weeks do to exams. But i never study, so maybe i will update. :)

I waited like a month for this poster, and i like it, but i do not adore it. and the grammatical mistakes are almost killing me. Either way (I know i should have asked for a remake but i didn't want to wait any longer), according to the shop rules i need to have it for a month, so to not disobey any rule... heres the poster (I couldn't bear the gramatical mistakes, that is why i didn't put it on the foreword). The background thought, that's another story, I LOVE THE BACKGROUND.

saranghee

<3