chapter 18

Poor Prince

 

 

Chapter 18

 

 

"My prop stylist is still preparing for our next photoshoots, so we got like fifteen minutes or so," Luhan chirped. He sauntered toward Kyungsoo. "My, my. I must have done something fabulous on you; you're shining bright like a diamond, baby." Luhan took an exaggerating breath, dabbing imaginary tears on the corner of his eye. He himself could not believe that there was someone with such talent exist. Luhan bet that on the day he was born the angels got together and decided to create dream come true. So they sprinkled moondust in his hair of gold and starlight in his eyes of blue. Or brown. Or what the heck, blue would be fine; he could always wear contact lenses. With circle lenses if he must.

The lines would be perfect for his ads if only someone else had not thought about them before, twenty years ago. Luhan sighed. It's hard to stay original nowadays. He should better back to Kyungsoo before he drowned himself in self pity.

 

"I see that you have done a good job of maintaining a perfect shape for the photoshoot," Luhan praised Kyungsoo. "What a fine, lithe figure you have, Sweet Cheeks. No sodium intake for the last twenty four hours, I suppose? And a restricted carbs diet." Luhan nodded affirmatively. It was important to take care of yourself and to present your peak of beauty on the day of photoshoot. Kyungsoo was professional enough to realize the necessity. As Luhan always said, 'Beauty is in the eye of beholder. And the stakeholders.'

 

"I ate two bowls of bibimbab this morning, Lulu," Kyungsoo whispered apologetically.

Luhan cleared his throat. "Well, some people are blessed with high metabolism; they cannot get fat no matter what they eat. There is nothing wrong in eating two bowls of bibimbab in that case. I, as a matter of fact, am one of those gifted person."

Sehun raised an eyebrow. He did not buy a word.

"I poop a lot, okay!" Luhan exclaimed at Sehun. If only there was nothing more important, he would have worn his well-fitted battle suit by then, but first thing first; he still got tons of things to do. Got to let Kirsten Steward aside.

 

 Luhan twirled Kyungsoo, sending praises to the designer of the boy's white gown, who was none other than himself. He kept the dress simple; a plain white silk fell down to the bottom of the boy's feet, embracing his small feature exquisitely. Well, Luhan needed to adjust the length because apparently Kyungsoo was shorter than the average (female) models, but he did nothing more. The soft fabric graced Kyungsoo's lean figure perfectly Luhan did not even need to make any adjustment in the waist area.

"You are an angel, and this uber-gorgeous dress is your fabulous wings. Seraphim would be so jealous of you," Luhan muttered with a sigh.

"I thought that Kyungsoo was supposed to be the Goddess of Winter," Sehun flatly responded. The corner of Luhan's lips twitched.

"Have I ever implied that he was not?" Luhan squinted his eyes. "Look at this beautiful creature, to the gorgeous white glitter and the sophisticated rhinestones on the fabulous face. Here, you got my permission to let your poorly skilled small eyes wander over the perfection." Luhan dragged the unwilling Kyungsoo with full spirit. Sehun stepped back. It's better for him to not wander his eyes over Kyungsoo too much.

 

Luhan had gone too far in his fabulous realm to notice whatever Sehun did. He brushed off Sehun's hesitation lightly.

"How can he not be a goddess in any kind of way...! Look at his skin, the fabulously pale skin, shimmering even in his forlorn, drained life." Luhan breathed sharply, clutching his chest dramatically, yet at the same time he was able to continue his observation just fine. It was in his blood to multitask, anyway; to carry on his artsy work while harassing Sehun that is.

Luhan caressed Kyungsoo's cheek. It won't hurt to add more micro glitter on the corners of the eyes, he pondered. Luhan ran his hawk eyes over Kyungsoo's face, checking on every little detail of the boy's appearance. The diamond rhinestones will catch the light beautifully, enhancing his natural sparkles- 

"Huh?" Something caught Luhan's attention, causing a frown to form between his well-trimmed eyebrows. A hysterical shriek quickly followed, startling the poor boy who was standing less than an arm length from the shrieking male. Luhan grabbed Kyungsoo's shoulders and pulled them closer.

 

Impatiently tilting Kyungsoo's face toward him, Luhan clicked his tongue in disapproval. "I have specifically instructed that the Diamond Powder should be in white pearl color with white shimmer, not white pearl color with gold shimmer. It should radiate pale luminous beam on Kyungsoo's skin, not... not this!" Luhan swayed his hand dramatically. He cupped the boy's poor cheeks, giving Kyungsoo a supposedly playful pinch on the smooth skin before letting the boy go. "I'm sorry baby. I'll get this fixed right away. You're gonna be the Goddess of Winter you are, and far far less Beyonce," he said lovingly.

"Vic, take Kyungsoo with you. Re-done his makeup, do what I said." Luhan snapped his fingers, and in a swift moment his assistant -Victoria- had efficiently taken away the oblivious boy.

 

"Luckily the male model has not arrived yet, or else someone won't get to evade this unhappy Lulu," Luhan grouched.

Sehun's usual lack of affective expression changed. "What?" he slowly said.

"Oh, yes, I can assure you that someone will not get her employee discounts fully this month. Hah! Congratulation on buying that Prada Cervo bruciato satchel for full price," Luhan scoffed.

"Luhan..."

"I know, right! 4530 USD. Without my 30 percents discounts she won’t be able to buy the matching wristlet-"

"Luhan, I could not careless about that," Sehun cut Luhan's rambling impatiently.

 

"Same," Luhan agreed. "Call me mean or something, but lessons need to be taught. She could buy the wristlet next month, if it is still available of course-"

"Luhan oh my God I don't give a damn about that, what I have been trying to ask is what male model!" Sehun screamed.

 

"Tsk tsk tsk, what an impatient youngster." Luhan laughed triumphantly, hiding his mouth behind his fingers.

"And I thought I would have to at least describe the wrislet before you finally burst," he continued with a giggle.

"Our cutie Soo would have a partner for this shoot, yaay...!" The sassy male finally gave what Sehun wanted to hear.

 

"No." The response came out quick.

"Yeees. No need to worry though, I will only need the male's back. A little harmless touch here and there and we're done."

"No. I forbid. It's not in his contract to do that," Sehun retorted.

"Yes, yes it is. And I have thoroughly explained to Kyungsoo. I have put the clause in the contract I gave you as well, although especially for you I have kindly changed the font into Comic Sans size two, milk white color. I can show you the contract if you wish." Evil cackles reverberated all over the room.

 

Sehun was again reminded of the reason why he maintained as littlest as possible social interaction with Luhan. He regretted the day he asked for the spawn of evil's help.

"No need. I will be your model." He sighed in defeated.

"Who said you could?"

 

Luhan decided not to push his luck when he saw Sehun's grim expression. He smiled innocently and snapped his fingers, calling for his assistant. "Bring me the male model's outfit. No adjustment needed, I know it will fit Sehun perfectly; 183 centimeters and 65 kilos, right Sehun-ah?" Luhan chirped happily.

Sehun opted not to waste his time answering the rhetorical question. Once again Luhan had won.

 

 

***

 

"Say seaweed-rice, Sehun!" Luhan snapped a picture soon as Sehun turned his head.

"I am setting my white balance." Luhan waved his hand when he felt Sehun's piercing glare at him. He widened his eyes to pledge for his innocence. The stabbing stare did not cease away. Luhan grinned. He quickly averted his attention to 'check on his camera's white balance.'

"Oh my." The sassy male clicked his tongue and shook his head.

"It's a good thing that I only need your back. To be simply said, you're not photogenic," Luhan said in empathy, eyes still on the camera's screen. "It used to be my polite way of saying 'ugly', but I stopped doing that because apparently narrowed minded people are not enormously fond to be called ugly when there's no photo involved," he chirped, tearing his gaze away from his precious camera to look at Sehun. "But of course in your case it's totally literal-wise," Luhan added fast, grinning. Sehun snorted.

"No, really. You are, by all means, not ugly. But creating the sound made by exhaling roughly through nose would only make your nose flare not so gracefully; I could almost see your brain through the air passages. Yours is not a cute button nose to begin with, and snorting would only make it far worse, Hun. I suggest you to find another way to express a sarcastic attitude, or to have a nose job, it's your call," Luhan wisely gave his friend an advice.

 

Sehun swore he would go crazy. He was just about to snap when Luhan cut him, "Now you can take off your clothes," he said sweetly, batting his eyelashes.

"What? Why should I? Is it not my outfit?" Sehun referred to the white shirt he wore.

"Nah, it's just so you don't catch cold. When I say I need the photo of your back only, I mean I need the photo of your back only. Now, come on, take it off take it off! Or have you changed your mind? If so, I can still call the male model-" Sehun undid the top button of his shirt, effectively muted the rambling.

 

"Taking off your shirt in a y way won't hurt, you know."

 

Or not. Apparently there was no way to make Luhan stop talking.

 

 

***

 

Sehun was just about to peel off his shirt when a small shriek was heard from the entrance. Kyungsoo's eyes widened so large, staring at Sehun without blinking.

Luhan knew this would happen. Kyungsoo was too innocent to see anything inappropriate. Seeing the sinful view of Oh Sehun's -half- body must be a huge blow to his pure soul. He should have let Sehun wear the white shirt. To stain Kyungsoo with the filthy view of Oh Sehun weighed down his soft heart by guilt. Maybe it was not too late to change the plan.

 

Kyungsoo walked slowly toward Sehun, carefully holding up the sides of his gown.

Oh God, this is so 'Gone With the Wind' I wanna cry, Luhan sobbed inside. Sehun is too Edward Cullen rather than Rhett Butler, but still...

 

Kyungsoo stood in front of Sehun. "Why are you dressing up like that, Sehun-ah?" he asked.

"Uh, I happen to be your partner for this photoshoot. The model who's supposed to have the photoshoot with you did not show up today, so uh, I offered to help, right, Luhan?"

 

"Y-yes," Luhan choked on his word. He bit his imaginary handkerchief. Scarlet O'hara and Rhett Butler!

"Oh. So this is your photoshoot outfit?"

"Uh, no, I mean yes, uh, but not really. I mean, I was told to take my shirt off," Sehun stammered.

 

Luhan snapped out of his fanboying moment. It was the time for him to meddle. He did not want to scare off Kyungsoo and ruin it all. Maybe it was best for Sehun to keep his shirt on. To his shirt would be enough, he supposed. A shy Kyungsoo would make the photoshoot way more difficult than his previous one. "Sehun-" Luhan was just about to voice out his decision when Kyungsoo giggled,

"Why don't you take it off now, then? Don't be shy, we are both males anyway." Kyungsoo's small hands began helping Sehun peel off his shirt, leaving the dumbfounded Sehun (and Luhan).

 

When Sehun got his conscience back, he was already shirtless, with Kyungsoo plastering himself on his back, giggling.

"You have such a nice skin, Sehun-ah," Kyungsoo whispered in awe. His warm breath lingered on Sehun's skin, causing him unable to form a coherent mind.

"What a smooth, white skin...," the small creature on Sehun's back sighed. Kyungsoo ran his index finger, forming small circles. "You feel really soft too!" he rubbed his cheek onto the surface, "Mmm, so soft...." Sehun's breath hitched upon feeling the feathery rubs on his back. He could not bring himself to say a word, heck he could not even move. He would need to have a long, cold shower afterward.

 

Luhan cleared his throat. "Uhm, Kyungsoo.... You better to let him go. You will make Sehun tense otherwise. Come on baby, let the poor guy go," he cooed.

"Why? I don't feel him tense," Kyungsoo trailed his touch.

"Not there, darling," Luhan laughed awkwardly.

"But Sehun is so soft," Kyungsoo mewled. "And so white... He looks so delicious...."

 

"Eh?" Luhan squeaked. This was getting too that he too, felt his temperature rising. He pitied Sehun. Thank the fashion god he made Sehun to wear loose black pants. Luhan could not believe those seducing words coming from cute, innocent Kyungsoo.

"Sehun feels like steaming balls cake," Kyungsoo sobbed. "I'm hungry...."

 

"EH?"

 

 

 

 

................................................................................................................................................................