Same Pain

Dear Brother

Getting home from the university, kyungsoo was feeling a little different now, like there’s this new feeling eating him up. The spark in his eyes were different, his smile was different. He sighed happily while touching his lips that landed on Chanyeol’s forehead a while ago. “Kyungsoo, are you finally moving on now? I hope you are, we can do this~” Kyungsoo punched the air at the new feeling, skipping inside the house.

“Oh, you’re back.” A voice suddenly spoke. “Jongin hyung, the house smells nice, did you clean?” Kyungsoo smiled and bowed at his older brother. “Yes, it was too smelly so I had to clean even though I don’t really clean. “ Jongin shrugged then stared at his too happy little brother. “Did something happen? You look so joyful today.” Jongin blinked while looking at kyungsoo who was now eating a piece of bread. “Hmm, I got to eat ice cream today, it was fun~ I also got a plushie from the arcades~” An eyebrow raised, jongin smiled. “You don’t usually go to the arcades, now you’ve decided to go?” Jongin crossed his arms. “Well, I went there with Chanyeol… and he got me this…” Kyungsoo took a stitch plushie out of his bag and smiled. The mention of Chanyeol’s name made Jongin’s smile fade. Jongin stood up and took his jacket, then he patted kyungsoo’s head. “It’s good you enjoyed today, hyung’s gonna go somewhere, and I bought the groceries, you can cook anything there. I’ll see you later~” Jongin opened the door but kyungsoo stopped him, a hand clasped on jongin’s arm. “Promise me you won’t drink.” Kyungsoo mumbled and frowned, but jongin shook kyungsoo’s hand. “I’m going to enjoy as well, I’m with baekhyun today, he can take me home so you don’t have to worry about me if ever I get drunk.” Jongin smiled then he ruffled kyungsoo’s hair. “I’ll ask baek hyung if you get drunk and I’ll scold you.” Jongin laughed then he left the porch. “See you later.”

-------

 

“A few more drinks.” Jongin stumbled on the sofa of the club, sitting beside baekhyun. “Yah, kim jongin! You’re drunk already!” Baekhyun flicked jongin’s forehead, making the other laugh. “I’m not drunk, and I am happy~ so more drinks please~” Jongin reached for another bottle of beer. “If you’re still thinking about you little brother moving on, then move on Kim Jongin, it’s your fault anyway.” Baekhyun sipped on his drink, looking at his own fingers. “You don’t have the right to tell me that. You don’t know anything about how I feel.” Jongin drank then set his head on baekhyun’s shoulders.

 

“Letting someone go hurts Kim Jongin, I know the feeling. I once experienced it.” Baekhyun sighed, reminiscing his past. “You have one? With who?” Jongin looked at baekhyun. “With a classmate, I knew I wasn’t gay, so I didn’t accept his feelings, but now, after letting him go. I regretted everything, now that I see him with someone else.” Baekhyun downed his drink, smiling. “But I have moved on, I think. And we talk normally now, we’re almost like bestfriends.” Jongin squeezed Baekhyun’s arms. “Moving on is hard…. And it hurts… maybe that’s what he felt…” Jongin slowly fell asleep on baekhyun’s shoulders. Baekhyun chuckled and pulled his phone out, calling kyungsoo because of his drunk brother. “Does Nicole know about this? About his feelings?”

--------

 

“You’re drunk again! I told you I’d scold if you drink!” Kyungsoo pushed Jongin down his bed, covering a blanket on him. “You also gave baek hyung a hard time, you should thank him when you get sober.” Kyungsoo looked at his hyung’s disheveled image. “Baekhyun ah…” Jongin laughed and he hit the pillow. “I’m right, this is how he felt, how he felt when I rejected him…  Now I’m feeling the same pain he felt that time.” Jongin mumbled and sniffed on the pillow, kyungsoo listening to his words with kyungsoo’s eyes wide like saucers.

 

“Jongin hyung… is in pain?”

---------

 

Wow, it has been a year and a half. 

And i have graduated. 

I'm sorry for not updating. TT 

I'm still going to continue this, since now i've graduated. And i'm pretty much free. 

WOW. 

I'm sorry to all the subscribers. Authornim is very sorry. TT