Slowly

Dear Brother

“Kyungsoo… please turn the alarm off…” jongin mumbled in his sleep, shifting his body from left to right.

 

Strange… the alarm wasn’t going off. He sat up and looked around, facepalming himself as he remembered that it’s been long since kyungsoo chose to situate in a different room away from him. Usually kyungsoo would turn the alarm off and wake him up. He sighed and turned the alarm off, hurriedly taking a bath and brushed his teeth to prepare for school.

 

“Oh hyung, Goodmorning~ I made breakfast already.” Kyungsoo said with a big smile plastered on his face. He put the pancakes down the table and grabbed the maple syrup, sitting down after. He started eating while Jongin grabbed one of the pancakes and stuffed it on his mouth, speaking while his mouth was full. “I have to go now, I should go meet Nicole early, I’m taking her to school today. Lock the door okay?” jongin smiled and kyungsoo laughed, pointing at jongin. “What?” Jongin mumbled and scratched his head. “You look stupid, hyung! Just go now! Nicole noona might get mad at you again.” Kyungsoo pushed him out of the house and closed the door. Jongin chuckled, “At least he seems happy.” He mumbled and went to nicole’s house after.

 

“Slowly kyungsoo, slowly…” kyungsoo mumbled while he went back to the table, the big frown visible in his face. He had to move on. And he was going to do it.

---

“Kyungsoo!” chanyeol shouted and waved at kyungsoo who was running towards the school gates. “What took you so long? We will be late!! Ppali!!” chanyeol said and pulled kyungsoo’s arms, running through the hallways to their designated classroom.

“Sorry we’re late!” chanyeol chanted, bowing down at the professor while kyungsoo panted because of running. There were soft gasps from their classmates, alarming them. “What’s wrong?” kyungsoo looked at his classmates who were gossiping.

“Just come inside you love birds, and please hurry and don’t hold hands or the dean might scold you both for PDA.” The professor nodded and the two boys looked at their connected hands, kyungsoo blushing in a second and pulled his hands away from chanyeol, chanyeol grinning like a creep while he went to his seat.

The class went on normally after that, the mandarin professor blabbering Chinese words that kyungsoo can’t understand that much. He kept thinking, “Chanyeol, Jongin, Chanyeol, Jongin, Chanyeol, Jongin.” In his mind. He sighed and looked at his hand. Somehow, feeling chanyeol’s hold on his hand made his tummy feel like it’s turning. Butterflies on the stomach they say. That’s what Kyungsoo felt. It was different than their usual touches.

“Kyungsoo?” chanyeol sat down beside kyungsoo, poking kyungsoo’s cheeks. The blank doe eyed guy shook his thoughts away and looked at chanyeol, and somehow, looking at chanyeol made his blood rush and his cheeks turned a bit red. “Wha--?” kyungsoo covered his red cheeks and looked at chanyeol. “Why are you like that? It’s lunch already, maybe you’re just hungry!” chanyeol exclaimed and pulled kyungsoo out of the room, kyungsoo looking down, not letting the students see his red face.

 

-----

Jongin can’t concentrate on his class. He looked at the blackboard, seeing Kyungsoo written all over it. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes, blinked and looked at the blackboard again. But there was still kyungsoo all over it.

 He was gonna go crazy if this continues.

 He glanced from left to right, spotting his girlfriend on his right. He slowly held nicole’s hands secretly under the desks, his hands a bit shaking. Nicole looked at him with a worried look, mouthing him a ‘what’s wrong?’ He shook his head and smiled a bit. Somehow he calmed down and looked back at the black board again, seeing the words back to normal.

 

The bell rang and it was time for lunch, students rushed out of their rooms, and Jongin didn’t like the noise they were making. Like bumping the tables, or feet stomping on the hallways.

“Baby, are you alright? Do you want to grab lunch now?” Nicole shook Jongin’s shoulders, smiling at the tan boy. Jongin smiled back and took nicole’s hands on his own. They went outside the room.

 

And again, Jongin really didn’t like the noise made by the students.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME HAPPY VIRUS COMING THROUGH!!” chanyeol dashed while shouting past the hallways, kyungsoo’s hand on his.

 

Jongin’s eyes widened, glancing at kyungsoo’s face, noticing the blush creeping out of the doe eyed boy’s face. He looked down as to not get noticed by kyungsoo. He tightened his hold on nicole’s hand, the latter looking at him and softly sighed, caressing Jongin’s hand with her thumb.

“Let’s go…” Jongin smiled weakly, pulling Nicole beside her and walked on the hallway to the cafeteria slowly.

 

-----

Sorry for the late update!! Will always be busy by Saturday and Sunday morning :D Here’s an update for you all~ Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! I love you all!

-authornim