Move On

Dear Brother

Despite what happened a while ago, Kyungsoo felt worried. Jongin wasn’t home yet. He paced back and forth in the living room, trying to call Jongin. But the latter wasn’t picking up his phone. He plopped down the couch and started thinking of possible places where his brother could be.  “The park? Ice cream parlor? Gym? He didn’t take me with him.” He crossed his arms and pouted. A thought crossed his mind suddenly. “Should I answer Chanyeol? Should I really move on and forget about my feelings for Jongin hyung?” He asked himself and touched his lips, remembering the light kiss that chanyeol gave him a while ago. He layed down after thinking, eventually falling asleep while waiting for his brother to come home.

-----

 

“Baby, what are you doing here? Where’s kyungsoo?” Jongin felt arms snake around his waist and a beautiful voice tickling his ear. “Oh, Nicole~ I was just walking around.” He shrugged and hugged Nicole back.

After a moment of silence, Jongin suddenly muttered. “Am I a bad brother?” He asked Nicole and Nicole raised her eyebrow. “Of course not baby, you are the best brother that kyungsoo would ever have. If you were my brother, I would say that.” She smiled at jongin and pinched his cheeks.

“Nicole, let’s go home, your appa called already, he’s making dinner for us toni—oh hey Jongin. Would you like to join us for dinner?” Nicole’s mom arrived and jongin bowed, politely rejecting the offer. “I would love to mrs.jung but, I have to cook for us back in the house also. Thank you Mrs. Jung.” He smiled and mrs. Jung nodded. “okay then, have a great dinner Jongin! We’ll be going now~” Mrs. Jung took nicole’s hand and pulled her, Nicole blew a flying kiss to Jongin and he just smiled and waved at them.

 

 

 

While walking home, Jongin checked his phone, seeing three missed calls from Kyungsoo. He sighed and put his phone back to his pocket, opening the door of their house as he arrived. He saw kyungsoo sleeping by the sofa as he closed the door, locking it after and went beside kyungsoo. He crouched down and stared at his little brother’s tear stained cheeks. He caressed his hair and picked him up, bringing kyungsoo to his room. He put kyungsoo down the blue bed, tucking the latter with his pororo blanket. As he tucked kyungsoo, he noticed kyungsoo’s plump lips and he sat down the floor, staring at it while thinking. ‘It was taken away by chanyeol. Did kyungsoo like it?’ he asked in his mind and he didn’t notice, tears falling down from his eyes. He touched his cheeks and eyes widened. “Why am i…” He tried to wipe it off, but it wasn’t stopping.

 

“Why are you crying?” Jongin suddenly heard, looking at kyungsoo who sat up from his sleep. “ah… hyung w-was just…nothing.” Jongin said and wiped his tears again. He covered his eyes and the next thing he felt was more tears falling when he felt kyungsoo hug him.

“Don’t cry hyung, I don’t want to see you cry, did something happen between you and Nicole noona?” Kyungsoo asked him as he sniffed and mumbled.

“Hyung is… broken, but don’t mind me, I’ll be fine.” Jongin frowned as he noticed kyungsoo started crying too. “w-why are you crying… don’t cry kyungsoo…” he cupped kyungsoo’s cheeks and wiped his little brother’s tears.

“I don’t want you to be broken hyung, I want you to be happy. We all want to be happy. You know what? Kyungsoo is broken too, and he wants to be happy also, so kyungsoo is finding a way to be happy.” He smiled and hugged his big brother.

They both stopped crying and kyungsoo suddenly asked. “Hyung, how does a person move on?” kyungsoo tilted his head, waiting for Jongin’s answer. “hmm, well moving on starts with forgetiing, I guess.” Jongin said and kyungsoo smiled. Jongin then eyes widened, as he realized what his brother was asking. And he just gave the answer, the way to start his misery. Kyungsoo was going to forget his feelings for Jongin. He was going to forget him.

 

 

 

But Jongin didn’t want that. He didn’t want kyungsoo to move on. Kyungsoo was giving him up. He was being selfish he knows, but he loves his brother so much. He just can’t admit it. 

 

 

“Hyung, we both have to move on, so we should forget. You know what, chanyeol told me that I should leave the past, so I can move on. And I’m going to do that. So you should do it too.” Kyungsoo  smiled again, that genuine smile that only his brother has.

 

 

He wasn’t going to let kyungsoo move on, he still has time. He should not waste it. “Go to bed now, you still have early classes tomorrow right?” Jongin said and ruffled kyungsoo’s hair. “Goodnight~” he strutted out of kyungsoo’s room and went to his own room with drooping shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Goodbye hyung, I love you… but I have to move on…” Kyungsoo whispered as he stared at the door where his hyung went to.  

 

-----

Questions:

 

Does it look like i'm rushing the story? 

 

Should i put more chansoo chapters?

 

Do you ship Kyungsoo with Chanyeol? I secretly ship Kyungsoo with Kris. :D

 

Need your answers guys :D Here's an update for all of you.

And if anyone knows good nc-17 feels/fanfics, please send me links :D Kai/Kyungsoo/Kris NC-17 feels, i badly need one. Thank you.

-authornim