Confession

Dear Brother

Jongin reached the convenience store by the main road, panting as he looked around from his place. He needed a drink, a place to stay for awhile. He bought a drink from the convenience store, and somehow, it was awkward because of the people staring at him. He stood up and went out, realizing that his home was his only sanctuary. He walked back to their house.

 

-----

 

“Tell me what happened Kyungsoo. I won’t understand if you don’t tell me.” Chanyeol patted kyungsoo’s back as he waited for the latter to stop crying. “Yeollie, it’s the same every day. When I go home, I see them together, and it just hurts.” Kyungsoo wiped his tears and went down from chanyeol’s arms. “Chanyeol, I don’t know what to do anymore.” Kyungsoo shook his head slowly while looking down. ‘I should’ve moved on’ he thought to himself.

 

Suddenly, it seemed like chanyeol was reading his mind.

 

“You should’ve moved on, so you won’t keep yourself in pain. What ‘s keeping you in it is the past.” Chanyeol crouched down and looked at kyungsoo face to face. “I tried chanyeol, but it’s hard. I can’t do it.” Kyungsoo shook his head, sniffing as tears slowly fell from his eyes again. “But you have to Kyungsoo. It’s the only way to keep you away from pain, and eventually it will heal.” Chanyeol smiled and cupped kyungsoo’s cheeks, wiping the falling tears from kyungsoo’s eyes. “But what if I fail chanyeol? What if I fail again and again, like what’s always happening?” kyungsoo whined, sniffing more as he gripped on his knees. Chanyeol sighed and took the younger’s hands, smiling as he felt warmth seeping from the younger’s hands. “How about this kyungsoo, I’ll help you move on. We’ll do everything to help you move on. You have to do this to take you away from what’s hurting you. Let go, Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol said and leaned near kyungsoo, their faces centimeters apart from each other.

“What do I do chanyeol?” he stuttered a bit, getting a little awkward because of the proximity of their faces. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he felt lips attached on his own. Chanyeol was kissing him. Chanyeol tightened his hold on kyungsoo’s hand and pulled away, staring at the boy’s big doe eyes. “Give me a chance… Do Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol was literally boring holes in kyungsoo’s eyes. “I…” kyungsoo looked down, glancing at their now entwined fingers. “I-I’ll give you time to think about it. I don’t want to rush you. I’m helping you okay? You will move on. I promise.” He smiled and left a soft peck on kyungsoo’s forehead, he ruffled kyungsoo’s hair and kyungsoo nodded, a sincere smile lighting up his face. ‘if this is what’s going to help me. Then I have to do it.’ He thought to himself and hugged chanyeol. “Thank you chanyeol, Thank you so much.” A moment of comfortable silence arose and both of them were enjoying each other’s warmth.

 

 

 

Jongin was wrong.

 

 

 

 

It was a wrong decision. To let that guy go to kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

It was wrong that he let that guy hug him like he does to kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

He was wrong to even enter the house again, witnessing the guy taking kyungsoo’s lips on his.

 

 

 

 

It was wrong to watch kyungsoo smile because of the guy.

 

 

 

 

Jongin thought to himself, holding onto his chest as he felt like some mason was hammering his heart.

 

 

Two steps backwards and a halt, he turned around and left the house again, noting to himself to come home when the guy isn’t present anymore. He let his tears spill down from his eyes. 'Stupid Jongin...' He can only mutter to himself.

 

-----

Sorry if I just updated guys!! I’m so sorry! :OOO Authornim says sorry to everyone! :D I finally got the strength to update this, actually I’m already finished with this, I just have to type the other chapters because it’s all in my notebook~ :D Thanks for the new subscribers and the people who comment~ :D I love you all :D

 

-authornim