CROOKED

Dear Brother

Hyaaa guys~ sorry for the late update. And yeah i'm typing on a tablet so it kind of . Well here you go my babies~

-----

Chanyeol rushed to the cafeteria, dragging the panting kyungsoo behind him.

“Finally!” Kyungsoo exclaimed and sat down the chair, wiping his sweat off. “You didn’t have to pull me you idi—“ he mumbled and looked at chanyeol, blushing because of chanyeol and his obsession on leaning close to kyungsoo’s face. “You were too slow so I had to pull you, and besides, I know you’re really hungry, so I grabbed you and pulled you. You should be thanking me.” He said and rubbed his nose on kyungsoo’s nose, the latter’s face turning all red. Kyungsoo was feeling tingly and embarrassed, suddenly bumping his forehead on chanyeol’s nose while he was going to hide his face on his arms. He hid it successfully and secluded his sight from the student body. “It hurts. But I will forgive you since you are so cute~” chanyeol said and ruffled kyungsoo’s hair, he then went to get their food while he left kyungsoo still all embarrassed while the students wqere looking at him with mixed facial expressions.

 

 

 

 

And a certain someone almost tearing his beef strips to thinner strips because of jealousy.

 

 

“Baby? Are you alright? You look like you can eat a whole cow.” Nicole looked at Jongin. “Ah, no. This beef just tastes so savory, I can really eat a whole cow~” he said and his eyes landed again on the embarrassed figure 7 tables far from their table.

-----

Kyungsoo was worried. Again. Jongin wasn’t home yet, and as always, he would call him three times but to no avail, jongin wasn’t answering. He scrolled his contacts down, not believeing himself that he going to call that person. For the first time he was calling her. “Hello?” the girl from the other line answered his call.

“Ah, Nicole noona, it’s me kyungsoo. I was wondering if Jongin hyung was with you. He’s not yet home and I’m kind of worried.” Kyungsoo said and Nicole hummed on the phone. “He said awhile ago that he was going home early so I guessed he was home already.” Nicole nodded and kyungsoo sighed. “Can you do me a favor and call my hyung for me? He’s not answering my phone calls.” Kyungsoo asked and Nicole smiled. “Of course kyungsoo, I’ll contact you right away when I know where he is.” Nicole ended the phone call and kyungsoo stared at his phone.

-----

“Excuse me sir but we can’t give you more bottles. You are drunk already, we have to get you home.” The bartender, Sehun, supported the drunk Jongin from the bar stool. “Come on~ give me one last bottle~” jongin cooed and Sehun called the manager of the bar, asking him for help. Luhan came out of the kitchen and grabbed Jongin’s cellphone which was thrown on the couch for some reason. He saw that someone was calling and answered the phone. “A pleasant evening for you Ms. Nicole. Perhaps, are you Mr. Kim’s guardian? He’s really drunk and he’s making a ruckus here in our bar, if you can please pick him up now we would charge his drinks free. Thank you Ms. Nicole.” Luhan politely but sarcastically said and ended the phone call after and helped sehun bring Jongin on the couches.

After 15 minutes or so, Kyungsoo and Nicole arrived at the bar and picked Jongin up, both of them carrying Jongin’s weight on their shoulders. “Your hyung is quite heavy.” Nicole mumbled to start a conversation, not to get a little bit awkward with kyungsoo. “He likes eating pasta, so he is really heavy~” Kyungsoo chuckled a bit.

They reached home and they put Jongin down the sofa, kyungsoo prepared a tray of a glass of water and some medicine for Jongin. He went out of the kitchen and somehow had a glimpse of Nicole kissing Jongin’s forehead. Kyungsoo cleared his throat and gave Nicole the tray. He smiled and pointed at the kitchen. “If ever hyung gets hungry, I prepared pasta on the microwave, just heat it up and it’s good to go.” Kyungsoo smiled and slowly walked to his room. Before entering, his heart somehow skipped a bit, not because of little sweet things, but a sound that he never knew he would hear in his whole life.

 

A voice he never knew would sound so, irritating but at the same time saddening him.

 

 

He turned around with closed eyes and when he opened it again, there was his hyung.

 

 

Hovering on top of Nicole.

 

And Nicole under Jongin.

 

 

 

“Okay, Do Kyungsoo. Time for bed. It’s not for you to go there and stop them.” He mumbled and covered his ears, closing his room door and running to his bed, hurriedly trying to get a nice sleep.

 

---

Okay this . I’m sorry if this is a very late update. EXAMS ARE OVER AND YEAH I’M FREE :D Chapter 6 for all of you. And hello my new subscribers, don’t forget to leave a comment, even if it’s just a dot. Anyhoo~ have you heard the news? My babies? No wait, my parents in my fictional world. :O my PARENTS!!! Junhyung and Hyunseung asdfgh. Tell me it's true guys. The Junseung collaboration? :D

 

Just look at my mom. He so cute XDDDDDD

 

And there's my mom, still doing weird 4d poses. While my dad, quiet. XD

And then there's mom again, taking dad's attention. And then dad, standing and can't take it anymore.

 

 

 

COME ON DAD TAKE HIM. :D

 

CR: TO THE OWNER