Feelings

Dear Brother

“Kim Jongin, stop. Please..” Nicole begged as the drunk Jongin kept kissing and her neck. “No baby… you’re mine…” jongin’s drunk state caused him to act like this, smelling all stinky and somehow made Nicole disgusted at her boyfriend.

Somehow, she stopped pushing off for a moment and mumbled. “Baby… please tell me what’s wrong. Did I do something that hurt you? Did I make you mad? Please tell me…” she said and hugged Jongin, making the latter stop his ministrations. A moment of silence and Jongin started talking. “I feel so bad… I feel scared… I feel stupid… I feel unloved, everything…” the mumbles became soft sobs of pain and agony, surprising Nicole in some way. She wrapped her arms around Jongin’s neck and caressed his hair, trying to calm Jongin down. “Baby, please calm down and sit, we’ll talk about this when you’ve calmed down.” Nicole pushed Jongin up and settled him down sitting on the sofa. She went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and some medicine for headache.

Jongin drank the medicine and sat down again, looking at blank space. “I’m sorry baby…” he mumbled and Nicole looked at him. “Why are you saying sorry baby? Is there anyone else than me? Tell me the truth…” she asked, trying to stop her tears. “I-i…” Jongin was going to say it but he suddenly threw up, vomiting on the carpet and the coffee table. After wiping his mouth, he fell asleep on the sofa again, leaving Nicole confused and hanging on her spot. What did Jongin mean? Why did he say sorry?

-----

 

Kyungsoo woke up in a bad mood, because the house smelled like vomit and spoiled food. He went out of his room and ran to the living room, seeing his hyung sprawled across the sofa, with vomit all over the carpet and the coffee table. “Hyung… hyung!!!!! Wake up!!!!” he clenched his hands and grabbed a pillow, he threw it on his sleepy hyung. “Y-yah…. It’s too early… and what’s with the smell?” he rubbed his eyes and looked down, seeing the vomit beside him. “That’s your vomit stupid! Why did you even drink last night, and you got the living room all dirty and smelly. I’m not cleaning this time. Clean that before going to school. When I go home I expect this living room to be spotless. Your girlfriend left without even cleaning your mess. How stupid.” Kyungsoo stomped back to his room, getting ready for school.

 

Jongin looked at the mess he made, smiling weakly as he tried to remember what happened last night. “Stupid. Stupid.” He mumbled and started cleaning his own mess.

 

Kyungsoo poked the meat on his plate with his fork, glaring at it with laser eyes. “Uhm, what’s wrong kyungsoo, aren’t you hungry? That’s first class steak you know, pretty expensive. Anyone would die just to eat that.” Chanyeol poked kyungsoo nose and the other grunted in annoyance.

“I don’t want to eat. You can have my share.” Kyungsoo pushed his plate infront of chanyeol and took out his textbook, and started reading the highlighted paragraphs.

“You can tell me what happened you know, I know there’s something wrong.” Chanyeol said and lifted kyungsoo’s chin, making kyungsoo look at chanyeol straight in the eyes. Kyungsoo sighed and pouted, then he lifted his finger and pointed it on the sleeping jongin from the far end of the cafeteria. “He went home drunk.” He nodded. Chanyeol sighed and looked at kyungsoo. “are you still worrying about him? Why dihnt you ask him why he drank?” chanyeol asked and finished kyungsoo’s share of steak. “I was with Nicole noona last night when we picked him up, then when we went home… he suddenly… pinned noona down the sofa and…” kyungsoo covered his ears and shook his head.

Chanyeol realized what kyungsoo was talking about and he hurriedly went beside kyungsoo, he took kyungsoo into a big hug and pecked kyungsoo’s head. “I’m sorry for asking… I shouldn’t have asked…” chanyeol mumbled and lifted kyungsoo’s head again, kissing the little tears from kyungsoo’s face. “M-mianhae… I shouldn’t even be talking about this…” kyungsoo smiled a bit and hugged chanyeol. “Thank you chanyeol, you really are the best.” He smiled.

And for the first time, chanyeol’s heart flew up to cloud nine. Kyungsoo left a peck on chanyeol’s forehead. Chanyeol stared at kyungsoo for a moment, leaving kyungsoo wondering why was chanyeol staring at him like that. He smiled when chanyeol ruffled his hair and laughed. “You cutie patootie… kajja, let’s get you some ice cream to cheer you up.” Chanyeol took kyungsoo’s hands on his and held it tight, pulling him out of the cafeteria.

 

 

 

It’s warm, and fluffy. Kyungsoo thought in his mind.

------

Here’s an update again everyone!!! News: I think I’m going to end this early, like on chapter 10-15? OwO nothing’s coming in my mind seriously. :D But I’ll try to lengthen it more if I can. Hello to new subscribers! Please do comment~ I would love to know your reactions about this :D

-authornim