Imperial Stalker

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kim Na Ra's P.O.V}

It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. I'm laying on my bed counting the stars in my mind but nothing seems to work.

I lost my job today and my cell phone refuses to give me calls or even take them so I can't talk with my friends and my spirit has me in a bad mood. I don't know if I can take much more of this. It's all making me insane slowly and painfully over  short amount of time.

I close my eyes just as there's a loud banging on my apartment's front door. I quickly get up and wrap my nightcoat around me. I slip on my bed slippers on and leave the safety of my bedroom.

I answer the door and it's my friends Seul Min Jo and Jang Bo-Som. They are wearing skimpy club attire that showed too much of their skin. Guess who the boys will be staring at like a pack of hungry wolves. My friends never learn!

"Yah! Pabo we are..." Min Jo started as she held her hands on her hips pouting at me.

"...going out... So get dress!" Bo-Som finished for her as she sat down on the sofa. Sometimes I hate when they do that to me but I still love them.

"Wae? I don't want to go!" I gushed as I sat down on my living room sofa next to Bo-Som.

"On three..." Min Jo asked Bo-Som completely ignoring my presence at that moment. But I had a feeling of what they were going to do to me before they were going to do it. Still however I didn't make a move.

"...On three... hana... dul... set..." Bo-Som agreed and they both jumped on me and grabbed me taking me all the way into my bedroom to get changed. I sighed heavily as they forced me to get ready. I guess I'm the one who never learns...

They took me to a club that just opened up. Apparently it's called Blackout! There was a line from the back to the front doors. I wondered if they were going to let us in when Min Jo said her name and we got in.

Inside the club the music was loud and the flashing lights were annoying. I went over to the bar and and sat down I didn't feel like dancing. I wanted to go home and crawl back into my bed. I wanted my life to get back on track. But I know that won't happen for a long time...

I ordered myself a couple of shots and it wasn't too long before I was to the point of being drunk.Well... actually I was drunk...but let's just keep that to ourselves... I'm still a lady with a respectable image after all.

I hadn't noticed the guy that came and sat next to me. I don't remember much about him but I can remember that he was pretty hot! And I can't remember all the things I said to him but I could hear him laughing at me.

"W-what's s-so f-funny-y?" I slurred which made him laugh at me even more. I wanted to slap him so badly but I felt so weak. Too weak, that is, to even try... Drinking is not my thing and I knew I was going to have a major hangover tomorrow when I wake up.

"You're interesting to me..." he chuckled lightly as he leaned in. My breath catched inside my throat and I gulped hard almost bitting my own tongue. He was close... to close...

"I-interesting-g, h-heo-o?" I slurred again as he kissed me on the lips softly. I was too shocked from the contact that I couldn't focus on one thought. Then suddenly he pulled away and left me sitting there alone aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter