Royal Ball

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kim Na Ra's P.O.V}

After shopping for hours with my friends I had everything I needed for the ball. The only thing I was waiting for was my gown. It was late for arrival and I only had an hour get dressed left.

Don't get me wrong I did have everything else on with a bathrobe of course. Where was that sells women?

Then out of the blue scaring me a knock sounded at the front door of my apartment. I got up and rushed to answer it. It was the sells woman holding a neatly wrapped white box with my dress in it in her hands.

I smiled at her as I took from her hands. She stood there as I opened the box.

My gown was beyond perfect... no not wedding day perfect I didn't want to go the far. The gown was white with beautiful gold designs upon the bodice. The front of the gown stopped just above my knees and the back flowed down on to ground. So the front showed my lean legs and my awestrucking gold heels. The top of my bodice was sweetheart shaped and fitted me perfectly.

I went into my bathroom and took off my bathrobe. But I couldn't get the zipper up myself because it was on my back the gown. I walked out of the bathroom.

"Can you zip me up?" I asked her kindly as I was stuggling to do it myself.

"Of course!" she replied happily, "Is everything to your liking?"

"Deh... it's perfect!" I answered almost scaring her half to death. she zipped me up and I placed my heels on my small feet,  "How do I look?"

"Beautiful miss..." she started before interrupted her.

"Kim... It's Kim Na Ra..." I added as I heard a beeped outside my front door, "Oh! That's my parents, boy they're fast!"

We went outside and saw that my parents' had rented a limo for this special occaustion. The sells woman greated them formlly before herself leaving. I walked up to the limo and the driver opened the door for me. I got in and my mother instantly gave my gown a once over.

"Nice job dear!" she praised me and the limo drove off heading to the royal ball. Boy did I ever feel like Cinderella at that moment in time.

We arrived at royal place. I saw so many stars and rich families I felt so out of place. The driver helped us out and my surrounded me.

"Wow! This is not what I imagined it to be!" I praised the beauty of the place as we started up the stairs leading to the grand doors.

"Close your mouth dear, a fly might get in!" my mother ordered me while chuckling at me. I hadly realized that I dropped my jaw in awe of my surroundings.

"O-oh... Mian..." I whispered as I closed my mouth a little bit embarrassed. I was glad no one noticed except for my mother. We finally approached the doors.

"Ladies first..." my father offered and we walked inside ahead of him. Then entered the grand ballroom.

"Thank you, Appa..." I whispered again this time thanking him for his gentlemenly ways. There were so many guests my head was starting to spin.

"Narawara!" I heard a familiar lovable voice call out to me. My eyes searched everywhere for the person who called out to. When I finally found her I almost ran to her forgetting where I was.

"You look amazing!" Bo-Som said coming out of nowhere. I still don't know how she does that to me.

"Thank you!" I beamed happy to know other people there besides my own parents who had abandoned me as soon we came.

"You know what..." Min Jo started and we stared at her waiting for what she had to say.

"What?" Bo-Som rushed her because was taking too long to answer.

"You match what the Crown Prince is wearing!" Min Jo finally said. And we laughed confusing her.

"Come on let's sit down together..." Bo-Som said dragging us off to a nearby table. We sat down and chatted for a while before a guy wearing gold and white and his friends approached us. His ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter