Unwarranted Return

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Jung Jinyoung's P.O.V}

When Na Ra came into the living room I knew she had seen my beautiful creations upon her body. It would be well worth death to know that I marked her as my own.

She glared at me with her eyes but smiled it up with my friends as if I wasn't here too. I pouted at her and she scoffed at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know Baby Jinyoung was having company! I guess that's my cue to leave?" she beamed fooling them so easily. She used my nickname just so they could mock me but, smart for them and sad for her, they knew better of it.

"Neh.. you don't have to go! I'm Sandeul imnida!" Sandeul chimed cutely at her and I wanted to punch him in the face.

"Are you sure? I don't want to interrupt anything!" she gushed brightly and I smiled at my fiancee.

"Interrupt what? Gongchan imnida!" Gongchan added beaming at her sweetly.

"There's nothing to interrupt! I'm Baro imnida!" Baro added politely.

"Maj-ayo, he's right! And I'm CNU imnida!" CNU joined in as he fixed his pabo glasses. No one really knows why he wears them he just does.

"It's nice to meet all of you this time. I guess it's settled I'm staying! Baby Jinyoung sit down already!" she sat next to them leaving me to sit by myself. They were all dead! So very dead!

"Narawara may I ask you something?" Sandeul asked using Min Jo's nickname for Na Ra.

"Deh..." she whispered a little embarrassed by the nickname.

"How do you live with that ert?" he continued asking. She blinked at him before following where he was going.

"Waeyo?" she questioned him still a little confused.

"We can see the love bites on you're neck!" Baro answered for him.

"Bwoh! Jinyoung I'm going to kill you!" she hissed as she got up to get me. I got up as well and ran from her. But she chased me around the room. They laughed at us for good measure which made things worst for me.

"Thanks a lot guys!" I hissed as she continued to chase me.

"You're welcome!" They chorused together. So much for friends these days.

{Kim Na Ra's P.O.V}

I think I'm falling in love with Baby Jinyoung. At first everything felt like I had a major crush on him. But now I can't get the y idiot out of my mind. I even see him in my dreams and he's sleeping right next to me. I think I'm going to go insane because of him.

"Hello to Earth Narawara!" Min Jo's voice knocks me out of my thoughts. We sat in the living room planning my last night as a single woman.

"I'm sorry! What did you say?" I mumbled apologizing to her for spacing out.

"She asked if you wanted anything to eat but it looks like you have something or someone else on the brain!" Bo-Som teased me bringing forth the truth.

"Mian..." I apologized again.

"Na- oh! Mian... I didn't know you were having company! Annyeong ladies!" Jinyoung said coming home from the palace.

"We were just leaving! Come on Min Jo! Later Na Ra!" Bo-Som said winking at me and I grimaced at her in turn.

"Bai bai guys!" I chimed as they left us in the living room of our apartment alone.

"Yah! You ran my friends off!" I whined and he sighed in turn which wasn't normally like him.

"Neh... I didn't! They left on their own! Look you can't just blame me for their departure!" he hissed underneath his breath which scared me a little.

"Deh... I can!" I growled back at his rudeness.

"Look Na Ra it's been a long day and I don't wanna argue with you so drop it!" he snarled bitterly.

"O-okei..." I gushed taking the hint to be quiet now.

"I'm not mad at you, Na Ra..." he started but I was too afraid to finish the conversation so I cut in quickly just to end it already.

"I never thought you were! I'm going to shower first okei?" I simply stated as I went into the bathroom.

"Okei..." I could hear him whisper that behind me as I went into our bedroom.

Once inside our bedroom I went into the closet and brought out a white silk nightgown. Then I went in to the bathroom and showered for bed.

When I was done I left the bathroom room and got in to bed. I faced the other way from the bathroom so I wouldn't see him go in to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes as he went into the bathroom after me. Tears suddenly slid from my eyes as I drifted in between thoughts and the sleep I was fighting.

When he was done in the bathoom he climbed into the bed and held me in his arms. It was only then did I stop crying and finally drifted off to sleep.

I did loved him with all my heart but I didn't know how to confess it to him. Or even if I should confess at all.

{Jung Jinyoung's P.O.V}

This was it! I was at the end of my rope...

She walked out of my life as if I was nothing to her... as if I was just a toy... her special plaything...

Now she's back! She keeps on calling my cell phone interrupting my alone time with Na Ra...

Na Ra being the nice graceful angel she was told to me answer the calls... I still didn't have the guts to tell her that my Ex-girlfriend was the person calling me all this time... I don't know how she'd feel about it or if she would even care...

"Yah! Earth to Baby Jinyoung!" Sandeul decided it was a good idea to copy my Narawara's footsteps in calling me that! We were inside our hangout way out of Seoul.

"Yah yourself! And don't you ever call me that again!" I hissed at him as he spread himself out on the sofa.

"What! Only Narawara can call you that?" he pouted as he stol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter