Beyond Love

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>Five Years Later<<<

{Jung Jinyoung's P.O.V}

I sat on our bed inside of our bedroom staring at Na Ra's sleeping form. She was tired. We both were. Of course if you chased around a hyperactive five year old you would be too.

I sighed as she stirred in her sleep not use to me not holding her as she slept. I smiled down on her leaning in to kiss her forehead as I got up from the bed. I went inside the bathroom and took myself a well needed shower.

I got dressed then left. I got inside my car and drove to Phantom Institution. I parked my car and got out. I walked inside the cold building and headed to the visitor's desk.

"I'm here to see patient 142530." I stated as the nurse behind the desk stared up at me as she placed the files she had in her hand down to assist me. She got up and walked over to file cabinet nearby. She opened it and looked through all of the listed patients carefully.

"She's been transferred to room 201 your highness!" she responded after searching through files in the file cabinet.

"Thank you..." I whispered as I stride down the hall to the elevator I pressed the button and it opened up for me. Then I pressed the floor button. The doors closed and then it jolted upward to my destination.

When it finally stopped after passing many other floors the opened and I walked out. I walked down the hall and found her door. I slightly opened it to find her tied up to her bed. I opened the door fully and strut over to her. Her head was down and her covered most of her body. She was still easy to recognize and still pretty as ever.

"Jong Hyo Che..." I called out her name.

"Oh, it's you..." she said as she looked up to gaze at me through her mass of long hair.

"Were you expecting any other guest? I feel so hurt now..." I teased as she frowned at me.

"How's the wife?" she slightly hissed at me.

"My family's doing fine, thank you." I simply replied not wanting to let her know any information on my barely serving wife.

"I didn't ask about your family Jinyoung..." she sighed through her hair. I walked over to her and removed some of it from her eyes.

"Why are you even asking?" I questioned her as she eyed my every movement.

"Don't I still have the right to ask?" she retorted as she leaned her head back on the headboard behind her.

"Deh... But I don't want you to..." she pouted which made her look like one of those people out of a scary movie who is about to be killed off. But I wouldn't tell her that.

"Jinyoung..." she whispered softly which took me by surprise. For a quick second she almost seemed like her old self again.

"Maj-ayo." I answered fraining a small smile.

"Tell her I apologize for all the pain I caused her..." she said and I knew she was talking about Na Ra. I still didn't know if Na Ra ever forgave her. She still would have nightmare about what she thought was Hyo Che's death.

"I can't now she still doesn't know you're alive and I'd like to keep it that way..." I hissed harshly which cause her to flinch because of it.

"Always the protector I see... She's going to hate when she finds o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter