Parental Intercession

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Kim Na Ra's P.O.V}

When I arrived home I held the dress and shoes my friends bought in my hands. I placed them near the front door of my apartment.

As I walked in I pass by my living without looking and headed to my kitchen I heard a throat clear itself. I slowly turn my head and peek back inside my living room.

"Umma... Appa... What are you guys doing here?" I quizzed them surprised by their being here. They were sitting on the living room sofa.

"This apartment needs to be cleaned up! Do you call this place safe living young lady?" my Umma harshly spat at me.

"Umma..." I began but she cut me off quickly.

"Don't Umma me! Now come here and sit down! We need to talk!" she shouted as I walked over to them.

"Talk about what?" I asked calmly as I could muster myself too.

"Just sit young lady!" she ordered and I sat down next to my father.

"Do what Umma says sweetheart!" my father said not really wanting to get in the middle of our argument.

"O-okei... Appa!" I stuttered a little as I rested my head against my father's shoulder.

"When are you going to get married? You're almost twenty-one and you're still unwedded!" my mother bellowed at me, "She always listens to you! Talk some since into her head!"

"We as you're parents are worried about you're future well being. And after you lost your job we think it's best for you to move back in with us!" my father added so my mother wouldnt be angry with him later about not backing her up on this situation.

"So you're checking up on me now?" I hissed angrily with them, "Don't worry about me! I'll find myself another job... I can take care of myself! I don't have to get married now I'm still young!" I retorted upset as I on air and sighed harshly inwardly.

"As our daughter marriage at a young age is one thing you will have to endure! And if you don't want to move back in with us then at least go to the royal ball with us! We were specially invited and it would be rude for us not to show up as a family. We'll pay for everything you need no ifs, ands, or buts about it!" my mother commanded as they got up to leave. I got up as well and bowed to them respectfully in turn.

"Arrasseo..." I whispered as they left my apartment. The space of anger cooling down with the disappearence of their annoyingly lovingly presence. We were specially invited to the royal ball?

I lay in bed thinking bout what my mother said. Marriage was the last thing on my mind. I just wanted to get my own life together without being constntly judged by my parents... more like my mother. My cell phone rings and I answer it.

"Yobosaeyo!" I asked but no one answers.

"Yobosaeyo... yobosaeyo... yobosaeyo!" I called out again still no answer so I hung up. That was very weird!

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. In the morning I washed up and went in my kitchen. I reached into the cabinet for a quick to go bar before leaving my apartment in a pair of dark skinny jean with a blue halter top and matching Jays on my feet.

I went to SkHaTeRs which wasn't that far from me to find that my friends had the same idea. I in a breath as I tried to avoid them. I didn't want them to try and hook me up with random guy.

"Yah! Princess Narawara!" Min Jo hollered once she saw me. I being the pabo I am tried to hide behind some guys close by me. They were staring at me like I was crazy. Which I had to admit I am.

We can see you, you know?" Bo-Som said appearing out of nowhere.

"H-how are you guys doing?" I stuttered timidly from be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter