1 Imperial Stalker (new ver.)

I'm Marrying the Crown Prince?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the middle of the night and Kim Na Ra can't seem to fall asleep. She's laying on her bed counting of all the stars twinkling inside of her mind, but unfortunately not even that method seems to work for her. Instead, her mind keeps returning back to the fact that she has lost her job today and her cell phone refuses to allow her to receive any calls or even answer them in turn. So, as a consequence, she can't even chat with her own best friends and her spirit has her in a very bad mood. Aside from this, she doesn't know if she can take much more of this. It's all making her insane, slowly and painfully under an exceedingly short amount of time.

Na Ra closes her eyes the moment there's a loud annoying bang clanging against her apartment's front door. So, with slow tiresome movements, she clambers out of bed and wraps her night coat around her nightgown clad body. She slips on her bed slippers and leaves the safety of her bedroom, heading out to end the annoying racket.

Though she doesn't know who it could be calling upon her in the middle of the night. She answers the door to find her best friends Seul Min Jo and Jang Bo-Som standing at the threshold of the door. They are both wearing skimpy night club attires. One is has on a tight and short black bodycon dress and the other one is wearing a black tight fitted romper which shows off way too much of their bare skin for her liking, but she will keep that tidbit to herself. Their make-up is errorlessly done and their lengthy brown hair is tied up in fun high ponytails looking the part of gorgeous supermodels. Guess who the boys will be staring at like a pack of hungry wolves? Her best friends seem to never ever learn from their past mistakes with the obscene clothing that they are wearing!

"Hey, Narawara, we are..." Min Jo starts to speak to Na Ra as she holds her hands on her hips cutely pouting at her.

"Going out! So, get dress, Bestie! And let's go party it up!" Bo-Som finishes the rest of the sentence for Min Jo as she sits down upon Na Ra's living room sofa. It's a little-known fact that Na Ra hates when they do that to her, but she still regrettably loves them both all at the same time.

"Why? I don't want to dress up or go anywhere! I just want to stay home tonight guys." Na Ra gushes with a pout as she sits down on to the living room sofa next to Bo-Som.

"On three..." Min Jo asks Bo-Som when she glances in her direction, completely ignoring Na Ra's presence at that exact moment. However, Na Ra had a feeling of what they were planning to do to her before they were even going to do it. Still, however, she didn't make a move to stop them, because in the end they always got their way.

"On three... One... Two... Three..." Bo-Som agrees with Min Jo and they both jump on Na Ra without a second thought, grabbing her and taking her all the way back in to her bedroom to get her changed for the night ahead of them. To which, Na Ra sighs heavily in outwardness as they forced her to get ready. She guesses that she is the one who never learns at the very end of the day.

After Na Ra is dressed in a pretty elegant made laced red off-shoulder cocktail dress with a nice set of matching red high heels on her dainty little feet, they force make up on to her face and style her long black tresses in soft wavy curls. Afterwards, they take her to a night club that had only just opened it's doors a few days prior. Apparently, it's called Blackout!

There is a long line from the back of the block to the front doors of the rather large building. And at the sight of such a spectacle, she wondered if they were ever going to allow them inside of the building when Min Jo finally calls her name to return her attentions on to her best friends and they make their way inside. Inside of the night club, they find that the music is obnoxiously loud and the flashing lights highly annoying. People crowd the overflowing dancefloor and the surrounding tables, but surprisingly not the bar.

That is how Na Ra finds herself walking over to the bar. She sits down upon a stool, because she doesn't feel like dancing like her unfortunate Besties. She just wants to go back home and crawl back in to her bed for the rest of the night. She wants her life to get back on track somehow, someway, if possible. Nevertheless, she knows that will not happen for her, at least not for a very long time.

In view of this, Na Ra orders herself a couple of vodka fueled shots and it wasn't too long before she was to the point of being drunk. Well, in actuality she was drunk, but she just wants to keep that to herself for now. She's still a lady with a respectable image after all. She had not taken notice of the man that decided to sit down next to her as of yet. In fact, she doesn't even remember much about him, but she could remember that he was quite handsome and pretty hot! And she can't remember all the things that she actually said to him, but she could hear him blithely laughing at her.

"Wha-what's so-so fa-funny?" Na Ra angrily slurs out to him with an annoyed frown in place over her face, which only seemed to make him laugh at her even more.

As a result, she wanted to slap him so very badly, but she felt so weak. Too weak, that is, to even try and do it. Drinking is not her thing, and she know that she is going to have a major hangover tomorrow when she wakes up in the morning.

"You're interesting to me..." The male sitting next to her chuckles lightly in to her ears as he leans in a little bit.

Her breath catches inside of as she gulps down hard on the saliva filling up , almost biting down on her own tongue in the process. He was close... way too close. Though, she doesn't really mind it or stop him when he reaches his hands out to take hold of her face when he gazes in to her alcohol-soaked hazel brown eyes.

"In-interesting-ing, huh?" Na Ra slurs again for second time that night as he uses the momentum to press his lips upon hers in a soft gentle kiss.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter