Please don't go...

Sing a love song

 

Chapter 4 : Please don’t go

Taemin’s pov

After dinner Key forced me to go to bed early and since there was no winning against the almighty Key umma, I was now slumping up the stairs. I really didn’t mind going to bed, I just didn’t want to be alone. I’ve spent the whole week trying to stay around other people as much as possible. And if not, I’d listen to my ipod. Sadly enough I had no more battery left. So reluctantly I entered my new bedroom.

Since all my clothes were burned up, I had no pajama’s left. So I’d just sleep in my boxers, there wasn’t anyone around anyway. My bed was pretty sweet ( probably Key’s work ^^ ) but I didn’t care. I guess I’m pretty tired after all…

I had just stepped into my bed when I heard footsteps at the door. I saw Minho’s head carefully peek through it.

“Are you awake?” he asked softly.

“Not really…”

“Do you want to be left alone?”

“No!” I almost yelled.

“’Kay^^” he smirked and came to sit next to me.

“I just don’t like to be… alone right now…”

“I understand, don’t worry. I’ll stay with you if you want me to.” He said and lay down.

Hesitantly I put my head on his chest. For a second I heard his breath stutter, but it gradually became even again. I felt his strong hand going through my hair, softly caressing me. And boy, did that feel nice. I closed my eyes, just listening to his slow breath. And I softly fell asleep, not even noticing the soft tears running over my face…

Minho’s pov (this is again sort of the same scene but from another pov)

After Key had sent Taemin to bed, I still couldn’t help thinking about him. Even while doing the dishes my mind kept drifting off. I even dropped  two plates, which earned me quite the scolding from Key. When I was done, I decided to go and see how Taemin was doing. I went up the stairs and stopped in front of his door. Softly I knocked on it and peeked through the opening.

“Are you asleep?” I asked softly, not wanting to wake him up.

“Not really…” He answered.

“Do you want to be left alone?”

“No!” he practically yelled, looking very cute.

“’Kay^^” I smirked and went to sit next to him.

“I just don’t like to be… alone right now…”

“I understand, don’t worry. I’ll stay with you if you want me to.” I lied down next to him.

Hesitantly he put his head on my chest, revealing to perfect skin of his upper body. I was breathless, he was just so… breathtaking. I slowly ran my fingers through his soft hair, caressing him. He closed his eyes and I heard his breathing  slow down. But then I saw tears running down that pretty  face of his, was he crying even in his sleep?! I hugged him tighter and kissed his tears away. And then he did something that would change my life forever. In his sleep he said one thing, one word, that would mean the world for me. And at that moment I knew for sure that I was in love with him. He just barely audible whispered…

“Minho…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys liked this? Plz comment and do you like the way how i give 2pov's for the same scene? :s

ANd again... Byebye xxx