Ready, set, go!

Sing a love song

 

Chapter 1:  Ready, set, go!

Taemin’s pov

I often ask why these days. Why did my parents die? Why couldn’t anyone save them? Why did I go to that party that unfaithful night? Why me? Why now?

After my parents died, they decided it was best for me to move. They’d put me in n orphanage if it wasn’t for Kim Kibum. He was my cousin and the only living family member prepared to take me in. He was only 2 years older and I didn’t know a thing about me. But hey, I guess everything’s better than an orphanage, right? I think I last saw him at my parents funeral…maybe…I was sort bawling my eyes out at the time. If I’m right he seemed kind of nice, he even hugged me. But an awful lot of people did that. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see. And maybe say hello to my new life. Hello, hello. I brought up the courage… hello, hello.

Key’s pov

“Ah~ I’m so busy these days” I wined. “ We’re going to be late.”


“Yeobo, just relax. He isn’t the king you know.” My boyfriend Jonghyun said.

That’s right, today is the day that my nephew Lee Taemin is coming. After the poor child’s parents died, I volunteered to take him in. I was going to give him a home again. When I saw him at the funeral it was so heartbreaking. He looked like a wreck, like he just had seen his whole world collapse before his eyes. When I hugged him he didn’t respond. He just stood there, his eyes bloodstained and filled with tears. And to think that they’d put him in an orphanage! I mean, he wouldn’t hold on for a week in there. This boy needed a good portion of love and I was going to give it to him. So that’s when I set myself candidate. I don’t have a house of myself, I share a dorm  with some of y friends. And since Taeyang moved out last month, we now had a free room. When I first asked my friends, they all rolled their eyes  me. But reluctantly, they all agreed. So now I was panicking on my way to the station, while Jonghyun tried to calm me down.

~~~~~~~~~~

 So how did you like my first chapter? plz comment ^^

Byebye xxx