Thunder

When the Autumn Leaves Fall

Seungho. So that was his name.

 

"Umm," i started saying, as I nervously picked on the strings of my hoodie. "May I ask what you are doing here... Pan- i, mean, uh, Seungho...hyung? I was just not good at dealing with surprises. I am such a nervous, stuttering wreck right now. I asked the question as politely as I could.

 

Seungho's eyes went to my hands that were currently murdering the hoodie string. He bit his lip. "Don't be so nervous!" He said, coming to me, sounding genuinely concerned. "Is it such a surprise to see me?" He asked innocently, ruffling my hair and smiling a bit.

 

"I don't bite." He told me. "But I will if you want me to." He said, as he pulled close, grabbing my shoulders. I went red immediately. This guy, he seemed to have such an effect on me.

 

On the door, a head popped out of nowhere. A guy. He had a slight moustache and beard, making him older than he would look without it.

 

"Seungho-hyung, Rain and Mir are already here. Rain-hyung told me to-" he cut himself off, seeing Seungho and I, seemingly locked in an embrace.

 

"Um, am I interrupting something here?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. I was not quite sure if it was me, Seungho, or the both of us he was talking to.

 

"N-no! It's nothing!" I said, freeing myself from Seungho's clutches.

 

"Okay..." the guy said, his voice trailing off, not quite believing what I had said.

 

"Hey!" He suddenly shouted, making me jump, and earning a chuckle from Seungho. "Aren't you the new guy?" I wasn't really sure whether we will be on the same page, so .i let him continue. "The new trainee for the new rookie group!" He supplemented, matter-of-factly.

 

Oh. "Yes, yes I am." I confirmed to him.

 

"Come on! Let's go you two! They're waiting for us!" He said, pushing the two of us in the back. I looked at Seungho while being dragged by the other guy, and Seungho just lets himself be pushed, looking mildly surprised. I think I know the answer to my question already as the guy was pushing us from behind.

 

As soon as we got to the the practice hall, we heard shouting from inside. 

 

"HYUUUNG!!!" A voice yelled, it belonged to a man, but it sounded somewhat childish.

 

"I said, no sweets during practice. Do you not get that?" It was Rain who said that. Spotting the three of us, he ignored the guy in front of him and said, "Seungho, Byunghee, glad you're here already." He rubbed his palms together. "And Sanghyun too, welcome to the team." He smiled warmly at me.

 

He told us to sit down before he started speaking. I was seated in between Seungho and the guy Rain shouted at.

 

"Aish, where is Lee Joon?" Rain said, sounding exasperated, while looking at his watch. 

 

"He said he was caught in traffic, hyung." Seungho explained.

 

"Then we'll have to start without him. Guys, introduce yourself to Sanghyun here." He told them, clapping his hands together.

 

"I'm Byunghee. But Rain-hyung said I would be G.O." the beard-man said, bowing to me. I bowed to him to awkwardly.

 

I knew it was Seungho's turn and I knew what he would do. I already braced myself for it.

 

"Hello, I am Yang Seungho, leader. Pleased to meet you. Again." He emphasized the last word, wiggling his eyebrows. The others stared at me. This guy is making them misunderstand. "You can call me baby if you like." He winked at me. Oh my God.

 

"Seungho, no relationships, remember?" He asked him, while gritting his teeth. He was staring a hole at Seungho right at that moment.

 

"No we're not like that. H-he just likes to..." I hesitated on saying it. "...tease me. We already met yesterday." I said, my voice slowly turning to a mumble.

 

This was pretty embarassing. I forced myself to not look down in shame , and I just hated explaining. I'm no good with words. I heard Seungho laugh. 

 

"See?" I said, trying to prove my point.

 

"I see..." Rain sighed. "Mir. You next." He snapped at the young man beside me.

 

"Hello, I'm Mir! Nice to meet you! I love sweets! Do you have some right now?" He said, grinning widely. I shook my head and he instantly looked dejected.

 

"Hello, I'm Byunghee. Call me G.O.. You can see where I got the nickname right? G.O. sounds close to Byunghee right?" He said sarcastically, interjecting Mir. 

 

I didn't know what to say. "Uh-" I started, but I was saved from answering by Rain-hyung.

 

"There's another member. As you heard, he is on his way right now. His name is Lee Joon. You'll meet him later." He said. "Another thing guys. Our Sanghyun here will have a stage name." He looked at me intently.

 

"When I saw his audition tape, I immediately wanted him to be here, as the replacement." He continued, making me feel somewhat awkward. He was talking about me, in front of me, i can't help but feel embarrassed, for the umpteenth time.

 

"He was as fast as thunder. I was very impressed with him. So," I knew what was coming, and there was a looming dread forming in my heart. "We'll call you Cheondoong or Thunder from now on, okay?" He asked, a his eyes , gleaming with excitement.

 

"Yeah, sure." I said, doing the best I can to smile. Rain-hyung is expecting so much of me. I can't let him down. I can't let all of them down: Seungho-hyung, G.O.- hyung, Mir and Lee Joon. My heart sank. None of them knew.

 

I am absolutely terrified of thunder.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

End of chapter five! How was it guys? I managed to introduce all the members except for Joonie in one go. Hihi. This is still Joondoong min you. X(

 

I'll try to update faster, I promise! Answering to the comments though, I'll TRY to make it longer, no promises. XD

 

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION GUYS: DO YOU WANT AN [M] SCENE?? I don't know how to make a poll, hahaha. Excuse my lack of knowledge. :3

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! Love you guys! :*

 

P.S. thanks also for the 'upvote' thingy, I don't really know what that's for, but thank you still! :D