Secrets

When the Autumn Leaves Fall

I feel like suffocating right now.

 

"Noona... Can't... Breathe." I managed to say, as Dara-noona pulled me in for a bone crushing hug.

 

"Ah. Sorry. I just missed you so much Sanghyunie!" She gushed, attacking my cheeks.

 

"I missed you too, Noona." I said, smiling. 

 

I really did miss her. Ever since my parents separated, Dara was in Dad's custody, while I was in my Mom's. She would come home by herself at least every week when we were younger. Now, she was an idol, and everyone behind me right now just gaped at us, watching another reunion happening. I found it weird that it always involved me.

 

"You're siblings?" G.O. asked, the first one I expected speak first.

 

Dara pulled her face next to mine and said, "Isn't it obvious?"

 

She scanned the group behind us, then locked her gaze at Changsun. They knew each other because everytime she visited, he would always be there, playing with me.

 

"Yah..." she said, squinting her eyes. She slowly raised an index finger at him. "You look very familiar."

 

Changsun just looked as shell-shocked at the others, and he flinched when her attention went to him.

 

It took a moment for noona to remember him. "You're Changsun! Omo, why are you here?!" She exploded, running to him and ruffling his hair.

 

"Omo, you're so tall now! And really, reaally good-looking. You grew up so well!" She gushed over him. He seemed very bothered by this, laughing mechanically at the praise he was getting.

 

"You came here together, didn't you?" Noona asked him. We suddenly made eye contact, and I immediately averted my gaze, looking at the stone pavement.

 

"Yah." Noona said, waving her hands in front of his face. The atmosphere became more awkward than it already was.

 

She must have sensed it and she dropped the topic, she changed her tone and turned to the others.

 

"Yah, aren't you inviting me inside?" She snapped at them.

 

They immediately scrambled forward, Seungho opening the doors and inviting us inside.

 

 

***

 

 

It looked more like a house than a dormitory, in my opinion. It was as big as one. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and a home gym. Noona acted like a boss, inspecting the house, and she deemed it safe for me, after a few minutes.

 

After a while, we were sitting on the porch outside, finally alone, just noona and myself.

 

"So, can you tell me what happened?" She said, leaning forward and touched my arm. She knew there was something amiss already.

 

She had not known about this, this situation about Changsun and I. She had stopped visiting us because of she was extremely busy with her training back then. I just told her everything, every detail to what happened. She would just nod and ask some questions. She patted my back when I started tearing up, looking at me with sympathetic eyes. 

 

"So, you fought with him a while a go, right?" She asked me. i nodded in agreement.

 

"He wouldn't tell me why he left. And I'm supposedly his best friend!" I cried out. I know I was being whiny, but I had my reasons.

 

"Sanghyun," she started saying, as slowly as she could. "I'll tell you something, all right?"

 

"Everybody has secrets. Everybody has something to hide, and sometimes, they desperately do it: hiding their deepest, darkest secrets in the recesses of their hearts."

 

"We shouldn't blame them for it." She added, when she saw me opening my mouth to argue.

 

"Maybe he thought it would be better if he didn't tell you. Maybe it was something he did to protect you. He cares for you very much. I saw that myself when I saw how reacted when I asked of the two of you."

 

"Not telling you something doesn't me he doesn't care for you any less. It would just mean that he just isn't ready to. He will tell you, I'm sure. In due time. But we, no, you have to respect his decision, at the moment."

 

"You were happy when you finally met, right?" She asked me.

 

I nodded, remembering myself folded again in those strong arms. The way I felt safe in the warmth of his embrace. I blushed at the thought.

 

Noona, seeing my reaction, smiled, as if my reaction was the answer. "Then that should be enough." She ruffled my hair while I groaned, trying to get her hands off me.

 

"Do you like him?" She asked, out of nowhere.

 

I froze, feeling blood rising to my cheeks again. Why would she think that?

 

"W-what are you saying, noona?!" I cried out.

 

"I just thought maybe you do." She said simply.

 

"Like? Him? How? I-I-" i asked incredulously, stuttering st the same time.

 

"Yes, him, obviously" she rolled her eyes. "Like a girl who'd have a crush on a boy."

 

"A-are you serious? We're friends, best friends, even! Why are you even suggesting your brother is gay?!" I yelled at her, using up all my breath. 

 

"I wouldn't mind. You'll make a great couple though. Changsun is such a hottie!" She giggled, and I had to mentally slap myself for agreeing with her.

 

"Ugh. Why do I even bother??" I asked, mostly to myself as I covered my face with my hands.

 

"Oh, where will you be staying. Your dorm has three rooms right. I'm guessing, two in each?" I nodded.

 

My heart suddenly dropped. "I'll be staying with hyung." It was all I managed to say.

 

"Hyung? You have a lot of hyungs now." She smirked at me. She knows. She's teasing me already.

 

"Changsun-hyung." said, my voice, a deadly quiet.

 

"That's great!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together. Her smirk was still on her face. I was so annoyed with that expression. "You'd better make up soon, the dynamics of the group will suffer if you don't."

 

I just nodded. I knew it will.

 

"Oh." She said, as if forgetting to say something.

 

"What?"

 

"Don't forget to use protection." She said, as she stood up and ran while cackling like a madwoman.

 

"NOONA!!!" I screamed, chasing after her. I would SO kill her.

 

 


 

 

Chapter tennnnnn. :> hihi. I love their love-hate relationship. Dadoong feels. :33

 

Okay, I just made my second fic(2min btw) and I have to say, I really like this more! So don't worry, I will still update as frequently as I could.

 

Again, author-nim thanks the people who supported his fic up until now. *creys* I love you guys so much. Uhuhuhuhu.

 

Anyways.

 

Stay.

 

Tuned.

 

;)

 

Edit: Lots of typos, my God. I'm sorry. I was half-asleep when I wrote this. Seriously. XD