Advice and More

When the Autumn Leaves Fall

CHANSUNG'S  P.O.V.

 

I am currently hugging the most important person in my life. Being in this situation right now, it was almost as if we never fought. But somewhere, deep inside me, was guilt. 

 

Guilt that was clawing at my insides. Guilt for the secrets that I've been hiding. Guilt because the person in my arms right now forgave me and told me my secrets did not matter anymore to him.

 

It does matter.

 

I want to kiss him right now. I bit my lip as I used every restraint that I have in my body to stop myself from attacking this innocent man in front of me.

 

"Erm... What are you guys doing?" A voice said, from my left side. My body froze as I whipped my head towards the direction of the sound.

 

It was G.O.-hyung. He was cocking an eyebrow and his head was tilted, and he had his arms crossed in his chest.

 

I let out a breath of relief. It was just G.O.-hyung. I imagined the horrors that could have happened if Seungho-hyung was the one who saw us.

 

I slowly let go of Sanghyun as I turned to face hyung. 

 

"N-nothing!! Nothing at all!" Sanghyun exclaimed, stuttering and making gestures with his hands. I smiled a bit. He looked so cute when flustered.

 

"That did not look like nothing to me, though." G.O. said, looking at us suspiciously.

 

I put an arm over Sanghyun, blocking him from my hyung's view. "We just, umm... made up." I said, awkward silence ringing in my ears.

 

"Is that so..." he replied, still maintaining the suspicion in his eyes. "Well, whatever."

 

I felt Sanghyun relax behind me when G.O.-hyung dropped the issue.

 

"I just want to say that Seungho wanted to have dinner with everyone together and he wants all of us there right now." He continued.

 

"I'll go there right now." Sanghyun said, jabbing his thumb to the direction of the dining room. He dashed off, seizing the opportunity to escape from this awkwardness. 

 

I laughed a bit. That was very him to do that.

 

"Joon, can we talk a bit? Just the two of us?" G.O. said, his face looking stern.

 

I knew what was coming, but I tried delaying it for a while. "Aren't we talking right now? Just the two of us?" I said sarcastically.

 

"All right then. I'll ask you this," he paused, looking at me. "What's the score between you and new-guy Doongie?"

 

I sighed, closing my eyes. "What score?" I asked him, trying to sound as clueless as possible.

 

"Don't act dumb Joonie." He snapped at me. "Are you guys in that kind of relationship?"

 

"The romantic kind, Joon." He said, before I could answer with my feigned clueless-ness. 

 

"No. We aren't, hyung." I said, looking down. I slumped to the floor with my back against the wall. I didn't look at hyung.

 

G.O. crouched down next to me. He touched my shoulder and asked me, "Then... Do you like him?"

 

"No." This was the truth, technically speaking. My feelings for Sanghyun are more than like. I...

 

"Do you love him?" Hyung asked gently, as if reading my mind.

 

I knew it was no use hiding something from G.O.. He's sharp, and combine him with Mireu and you'll have a tough time lying.

 

"Yes! I love him! I love him more than anything! More than myself! There I said it. Happy now?!" I burst out, knowing that resistance is futile. I was uncomfortable, knowing that somebody knows I love Sanghyun.

 

He just sighed and rolled his eyes at me. 

 

"Does he like you back?" 

 

"I wouldn't have answered no in the first question if he did."

 

"Does he know?"

 

"No."

 

"Why won't you tell him?"

 

"No!" I exclaimed, jerking upright. 

 

A million scenes flashed through my mind when I thought of confessing to him. I felt fear of being rejected. I saw Sanghyun looking at me with disgust, and it scared me. Losing him again would kill me. So I resolved to just be there for him as a friend, no matter what happens. I will suppress my desires for him, for as long as he needs me to be there for him. I love him too much to let go of him again. I'd rather have him hate me and make me go away, if that happens.

 

"What are you afraid of? You have nothing to lose." He said simply, slowly standing up.

 

"I have everything to lose! I will lose Sanghyun! He's my everything, can't you see!?" I was panting hard, pulling my hair. I almost cried. I cursed at G.O. for making me think of all these stuff I tried hard to not think of.

 

"You fell for him hard, eh?" He said, chuckling.

 

"He's kind, he's innocent, he's considerate, he looks so cute when he gets flustered. I love seeing his smile. I love seeing him laughing. I love-" 

 

"I get it, I get it." He interrupted, as he laughed. I was not done with what I was saying.

 

I love seeing him happy. And I knew he won't be if he found out at I have feelings for him.

 

"I didn't know you liked guys in the first place, though." 

 

"I think it's just him. He's the only guy, " i said and paused. I corrected myself, saying, "no, he's the only person I ever loved." 

 

I sat down against the wall again. Hyung followed suit, sitting beside me. We were still outside my room.

 

 

"Do you really want that for the two of you. You're going to lead a sad life, you know?"

 

"I'm okay with that. I'd rather be his friend forever than..." i said, letting my sentence hang.

 

"What will you do if he got a girlfriend?" 

 

"I'll call Dara-noona and sabotage the girl." I was dead serious. 

 

"You see?? You'll never be happy! Sanghyun will never be happy because of your selfishness and mind you, that was very possessive of you." He said, matter-of-factly.

 

"I don't know hying! I haven't even thought of things that far!" My head started hurting. I rubbed my temples as I looked at G.O. He was looking at me with baleful eyes.

 

"I'll ask you question. Do you want to be in a romantic relationship with him?"

 

"Of course I do!" I said, answering as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

I want to love him. I want him to love me back.

 

"Then why don't you try? I think it's worth the risk."

 

"We have circumstances, hyung. I can't risk it. I'm scared of losing what we have right now."

 

"That's stupid. Plain idiotic, Lee Joon." He said, and I looked at him, surprised.

 

"Do you think nothing would change if you guys got in a relationship? It will change, Joon. You said you don't want anything to change but you want something that will change everything. Make up your mind, idiot!" 

 

I looked at him, my mouth opened in surprise. I did not expect a sermon from hyung.

 

I couldn't say anything. He was right. It's so damn confusing, my feelings, that is. 

 

"Take it from me, Joonie, what you want is a relationship, and not friendship. In that sense, you have nothing to lose. You got that?"

 

"I don't know, hyung..." 

 

"Aish, what am I going to do with you!" He said, exasperated.

 

"Why are you even helping me, hyung?"

 

"Your my brother. We're family here, remember?" He said, smiling. I couldn't help but smile back.

 

"Anyways, I think Sanghyun does have feelings for you, and he doesn't know it." 

 

"What are you saying, hyung?" I said, flabbergasted. I looked at him and thought he was out of his mind.

 

"How could he even like me?" I continued, feeling dejected.

 

"Lee Joon, you have your charms, and you know that."

 

"I know, hyung." I said, chuckling. "But Sanghyun is just... impossible." I shook my head.

 

"Try doing this to him."

 

"What?"

 

"Just kiss him when there's an opening." He said, making face shapes with his hands, demonstrating it. His right hand was seemingly talking, and his left suddenly pecked the other on the "lips".

 

"You'll get a reaction. I promise. If he gets flustered, then naturally, he likes you. If he didn't, then run for your life." He said, with a serious tone.

 

"I won't do that, hyung. That won't work!" I said, flustered. I could never imagine myself doing that.

 

I looked up, suddenly, G.O. suddenly kissed me on the lips. It happened so fast. I froze, staring at him with horror. I did not like it one bit.

 

"See. There's your reaction. You hated it. I hated it too. Now we know we don't like each other that way." he said, smirking.

 

"Hyung! What did you do?!" I said, scandalized, while punching him on his shoulder as he laughed. 

 

"I just proved it was effective."

 

"You didn't have to hyung!" I was close to hysterical. I want to kill him.

 

"Do that to Doongie. I promise you, it's 100% effective." He winked at me.

 

I rubbed my lips with the back of my hands furiously.

 

"I find your disgust offensive." He said, as I stared at him angrily.

 

"Oh, I forgot dinner. We have to go. I think they've finished cooking by now." He said, standing up. As if nothing happened.

 

 

 


 

 

Chapter 12! Oh my, G.O. kissed Joon. Hahaha xD I hope nobody saw that, right?

 

I really thought this chapter was cute. Isn't it? Isn't it? XD

 

I'm sorry for not updating in a while! I was on vacation and I didn't bring my tablet with me. *bows down*

 

I am forever grateful for all the nice comments and all the subbies!!! *bows down again* Thanks so much!! T___T

 

Stay.

 

Tuned.

 

;)