He is your what ?!

How Exo's nerd won his high school crush

 

And thus begin the trainings! Kris, of course, was pleasantly surprised by the pairing. 

Why the hell would he put me together with Jessica ?

Suspicious, he wondered about Onew’s intention but decided to drop it since he was having so much fun with Jessica. The two of them were always sharing jokes and exchanging laughter. They were turning into close friends who cared about each other.

After school one day, Onew and Jessica were having lunch together. Being the humorous person he was, Onew started telling Jessica some really funny jokes.

‘’ Why did the chicken crossed the road ?’’ he said

‘’..W.. why ?.. ‘’ asked Jessica , out of breath from the previous joke.

‘’Because I wanted it to ! ‘’ he replied.

And some really lame jokes too.

Soon, Jessica was tearing from laughing too much. Since Onew wasn’t stopping with the jokes, Jessica lay her head on the table, muffled sounds of laughter escaping from her.

Making their way to the canteen, Kris and Tao saw the situation: Jessica’s head was lowered on the table with her hands over it.Choking sounds were heard and Onew was sitting directly in front of her.

Anger flared in Kris immediately and his hands clasped into tight fists. He strode to the table, taking quick long steps and jerked Onew up. Without thinking, he raised his arm and slammed his fist into Onew’s jaw.

‘’How could you ? ‘’ Kris demanded,fuming.’’ How could you make Jessica cry like that ?’’ he asked furiously.

Onew winced in pain as he touched his face, reeling from the fact that he just got punched. In an instant, Jessica appeared beside Onew, helping him get up.

‘’Kris ! What are you talking about ? He was just telling me jokes! You don’t have to hit him, he’s my brother ! ‘’ Jessica exclaimed in a raised voice, agitated.

‘’He –‘’ Kris started but stopped at her words. ‘’ HE IS YOUR BROTHER ? ‘’ he yelled, dumbfounded at the new knowledge, eyes widening in surprise.

‘’Yes ! of course he is ! ‘’ said Jessica, annoyance creeping in her voice.

‘’But then why are you always listening to him and always leaving with him ? ‘’ Kris asked.

‘’Because he is my brother and he takes care of me, ‘’ answered Jessica, helping Onew back to his seat.

Realizing he misunderstood the situation all along, Kris apologized immediately. ‘’I’m sorry , I thought Onew was your boyfriend and then you.. you looked like you were crying … and.. and then.. I .. I .. thought.. ‘’ he stammered nervously, floundering while his face redden.  A moment of silence passed.

Please don’t let me blew it  Please don’t let me blew it

Suddenly, Jessica started laughing and Onew joined along.

‘’I can’t believe you thought he was my boyfriend,’’ laughed Jessica, amused.

Promptly, Kris turned his eyes towards Tao, who was grinning devilishly.

‘’ I can’t believe you ,Huang Zitao.’’ Kris gritted through his teeth, staring murderously at Tao .

‘’ I’m sorry, couldn’t help it,’’ shrugged Tao , the grin stretching across his face. '' I saw that you liked her so much so i wanted to pull a prank on you.''

‘’Atleast now I know she’s single’’ thought Kris, relieved.

Haha Onew and chicken, Kris being pranked :p a bit off topic, i could never understand those chicken crossed the road jokes

let me know your comments below !